12F Sine/Silent 36-100v/45A Controller iOS/Android,GPS-$139

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
User avatar
madin88   100 MW

100 MW
Posts: 2760
Joined: May 27 2013 2:02am
Location: Austria

Re: 12F Sine/Silent 36-100v/45A Controller iOS/Android,GPS-$139

Post by madin88 » May 20 2018 1:41pm

Powervelocity.com wrote:
May 07 2018 2:11pm
PAS is available on most controllers - you can try to tap into the TA pin on the board.
I tested it early in the days and it worked.
Ok thanks i will hook up the sensor to GND, 5V and the TA input, but how can PAS be configured or programmed?
Alternatively, the latest/external version of BT module can control throttle and there are extra inputs available that can be used for PAS.
It would take a software update to make it work as the hardware is there already.
sounds great 8) looking forward what the future brings!

btw:

the new BT modules should arive soon, but i have no idea how to wire up the necessary program connector.
Are the wires included with the module, or a description how it needs to be soldered?
- 10kW belt drive with Neumotor 8057: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=91144&start=50#p1377787
- Fully road legal (L1E approval) e-bike based on Votec V-FR frame
/ MXUS 3T / 17" Mitas MC11 / Adaptto Max-E / 20s12p 25R
- KTM Hardtail Pedelec / eZee V2 6T / 27,5" / Kelly KBSX @ 1,5kW / Torque PAS / CA-V3 / 13s4p Sanyo GA in Shark case

Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 779
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 12F Sine/Silent 36-100v/45A Controller iOS/Android,GPS-$139

Post by Powervelocity.com » May 20 2018 10:31pm

In regards to wiring, check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=89847
Scroll down a couple of screens.

You can set the top speed for PAS via programming. I'll add the setting in the software in a few days.
madin88 wrote:
May 20 2018 1:41pm
Powervelocity.com wrote:
May 07 2018 2:11pm
PAS is available on most controllers - you can try to tap into the TA pin on the board.
I tested it early in the days and it worked.
Ok thanks i will hook up the sensor to GND, 5V and the TA input, but how can PAS be configured or programmed?
Alternatively, the latest/external version of BT module can control throttle and there are extra inputs available that can be used for PAS.
It would take a software update to make it work as the hardware is there already.
sounds great 8) looking forward what the future brings!

btw:

the new BT modules should arive soon, but i have no idea how to wire up the necessary program connector.
Are the wires included with the module, or a description how it needs to be soldered?

User avatar
madin88   100 MW

100 MW
Posts: 2760
Joined: May 27 2013 2:02am
Location: Austria

Re: 12F Sine/Silent 36-100v/45A Controller iOS/Android,GPS-$139

Post by madin88 » May 21 2018 4:04am

Powervelocity.com wrote:
May 20 2018 10:31pm
In regards to wiring, check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=89847
Scroll down a couple of screens.

You can set the top speed for PAS via programming. I'll add the setting in the software in a few days.
Nice!
But should the sensor be connected to the Reserved 3-pin input of the new BT module than, or to the TA pin of the controller board?
And i could not find any info about how the missing programm connector needs to be wired.

thats what i mean:
Image

i found a pic from the pinout of the programm connector of EB3xx controllers. Is it compatible?

Image

Image

EDIT: there is a white color wire instead of the black one which is GND so i think it's not compatible.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
- 10kW belt drive with Neumotor 8057: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=91144&start=50#p1377787
- Fully road legal (L1E approval) e-bike based on Votec V-FR frame
/ MXUS 3T / 17" Mitas MC11 / Adaptto Max-E / 20s12p 25R
- KTM Hardtail Pedelec / eZee V2 6T / 27,5" / Kelly KBSX @ 1,5kW / Torque PAS / CA-V3 / 13s4p Sanyo GA in Shark case

Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 779
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 12F Sine/Silent 36-100v/45A Controller iOS/Android,GPS-$139

Post by Powervelocity.com » May 22 2018 6:25pm

The reserved pins on the external module are not for pedal assist, even though they can be used for that in theory.
If you have a cadence sensor, I would just go ahead and connect it to TA pin. That's the fastest way to get it going. Connect and pedal - see how it responds. Settings for PAS are not yet exposed in the app, but I'll add those soon (this is the first time someone is asking for it). If I want to pedal with assist, I would spin the motor to the speed I need and set cruise. Then pedal as much as I like. Simple and I can easily turn off "PAS" when I don't want it to assist. There a number of situations where I don't want assist.

Regarding programming connector wiring, it's pretty simple. Wire them this way;
- Black (sometimes white) - Ground
- Red - 5v
- Blue (TX on the controller side) - match the pin location on the modules side per my pictures
- Yellow (RX on the controller side) - match the pin location on the modules side per my pictures
- Green (Reset on the controller side - NOT SDA) - match with green on my pictures

If you are talking about the loose white wire currently coming out of your controller, that's an input for motor temperature (so you can track the temperature on the phone).



madin88 wrote:
May 21 2018 4:04am
Powervelocity.com wrote:
May 20 2018 10:31pm
In regards to wiring, check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=89847
Scroll down a couple of screens.

You can set the top speed for PAS via programming. I'll add the setting in the software in a few days.
Nice!
But should the sensor be connected to the Reserved 3-pin input of the new BT module than, or to the TA pin of the controller board?
And i could not find any info about how the missing programm connector needs to be wired.

thats what i mean:


i found a pic from the pinout of the programm connector of EB3xx controllers. Is it compatible?



EDIT: there is a white color wire instead of the black one which is GND so i think it's not compatible.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

User avatar
madin88   100 MW

100 MW
Posts: 2760
Joined: May 27 2013 2:02am
Location: Austria

Re: 12F Sine/Silent 36-100v/45A Controller iOS/Android,GPS-$139

Post by madin88 » May 23 2018 1:02am

Powervelocity.com wrote:
May 22 2018 6:25pm
If you have a cadence sensor, I would just go ahead and connect it to TA pin. That's the fastest way to get it going. Connect and pedal - see how it responds. Settings for PAS are not yet exposed in the app, but I'll add those soon (this is the first time someone is asking for it). If I want to pedal with assist, I would spin the motor to the speed I need and set cruise. Then pedal as much as I like. Simple and I can easily turn off "PAS" when I don't want it to assist. There a number of situations where I don't want assist.
Thanks for answering Vadim. I will do so than.
It would be nice if you could add the PAS settings to the app. How can it be programmed otherwise (eg. the setting for max speed during assist)?
I think nobody is asking for PAS as long as they had no problems with the cops or law :)
Not that i personally had troubles, but in my country pedal assist is a must on ebikes (throttle only isn't allowed).
If you are talking about the loose white wire currently coming out of your controller, that's an input for motor temperature (so you can track the temperature on the phone).
I was talking about the white wire on the middle pin of the program connector. Everything is clear now and i'm looking forward to do the module upgrade.

Regarding programming connector wiring, it's pretty simple. Wire them this way;
- Black (sometimes white) - Ground
- 10kW belt drive with Neumotor 8057: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=91144&start=50#p1377787
- Fully road legal (L1E approval) e-bike based on Votec V-FR frame
/ MXUS 3T / 17" Mitas MC11 / Adaptto Max-E / 20s12p 25R
- KTM Hardtail Pedelec / eZee V2 6T / 27,5" / Kelly KBSX @ 1,5kW / Torque PAS / CA-V3 / 13s4p Sanyo GA in Shark case

Aeron   10 mW

10 mW
Posts: 33
Joined: Jun 12 2018 8:04am

Re: 12F Sine/Silent 36-100v/45A Controller iOS/Android,GPS-$139

Post by Aeron » Jun 18 2018 8:45am

Powervelocity.com wrote:
Jan 15 2018 3:52pm
30A is the max rating for 6F.
You mention 25A on the 6F thread, I must admit I'm a bit confused.
I'm hesitating between the 12F and the 6F, but BT module is 45$ option with 6F and 99$ with 12F, are they any different (or even swappable) ?

Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 779
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 12F Sine/Silent 36-100v/45A Controller iOS/Android,GPS-$139

Post by Powervelocity.com » Jun 19 2018 6:18pm

The $45 is for the previous version of the module that could do only programming. It's not available anymore.
The price for the module is $99 regardless of the controller type. Modules can be used on any controllers I offer (swappable that is).
12F would give you more headroom if you ask me, so that's what I'd recommend.
Aeron wrote:
Jun 18 2018 8:45am
Powervelocity.com wrote:
Jan 15 2018 3:52pm
30A is the max rating for 6F.
You mention 25A on the 6F thread, I must admit I'm a bit confused.
I'm hesitating between the 12F and the 6F, but BT module is 45$ option with 6F and 99$ with 12F, are they any different (or even swappable) ?

Aeron   10 mW

10 mW
Posts: 33
Joined: Jun 12 2018 8:04am

Re: 12F Sine/Silent 36-100v/45A Controller iOS/Android,GPS-$139

Post by Aeron » Jun 20 2018 4:24am

Thanks for your answer. One last precision, regarding the 12F controller : you confirm it's dual mode (sensor/sensorless) ?
I've seen one of your post mentionning it (for Cyclone motors), but i'd better be sure.
Thanks !

Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 779
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 12F Sine/Silent 36-100v/45A Controller iOS/Android,GPS-$139

Post by Powervelocity.com » Jun 20 2018 10:25am

There are sensored only and dual mode. This one is dual mode:
http://powervelocity.com/index.php?id_p ... er=product

Aeron wrote:
Jun 20 2018 4:24am
Thanks for your answer. One last precision, regarding the 12F controller : you confirm it's dual mode (sensor/sensorless) ?
I've seen one of your post mentionning it (for Cyclone motors), but i'd better be sure.
Thanks !

Owl   10 µW

10 µW
Posts: 6
Joined: Aug 22 2013 3:25pm

Re: 12F Sine/Silent 36-100v/45A Controller iOS/Android,GPS-$139

Post by Owl » Jul 29 2018 2:33am

Hello at the team from powervelocity ,

I drive a etricks from sev since 4 years. Now I need a new controller. I preferences the 12F Controller from powervelocity. The problem is that I can't order it from Germany.
Thank you very much.

Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 779
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 12F Sine/Silent 36-100v/45A Controller iOS/Android,GPS-$139

Post by Powervelocity.com » Jul 30 2018 5:02pm

Please send inquiry to sales@powervelocity.com
Owl wrote:
Jul 29 2018 2:33am
Hello at the team from powervelocity ,

I drive a etricks from sev since 4 years. Now I need a new controller. I preferences the 12F Controller from powervelocity. The problem is that I can't order it from Germany.
Thank you very much.

Owl   10 µW

10 µW
Posts: 6
Joined: Aug 22 2013 3:25pm

Re: 12F Sine/Silent 36-100v/45A Controller iOS/Android,GPS-$139

Post by Owl » Aug 01 2018 2:07pm

The Mail delivery failed all the time. (sales@powervelocity.com)
Is there any other possibility?
Thanks


Post Reply