E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

1abv said:
43432613251_57da26ec68_z.jpg

Where is waldo?????

This actually took me a few seconds, but I found the mean green machine! 8) :D :lol:

That was in a pretty cool riding area out in so cal near simi valley... now all I need is more range!

Sounds like its the center sprocket on the center shaft. the sprockets are sandwiched in place with 2 Allen screws.. May be that assembly got loose.

Mammoth ebike sells vbox $900 plus shipping.. I was thinking of ordering one since mine leaks where the sprocket is.

Hey all,
Was thinking about using a plug with a countdown timer on it for charging the bike ..Have any of you done this? figure i set it for 3 hours so it automatically turns off and I don't forget it..
Thanks fellas

1abv said:
Hey all,
Was thinking about using a plug with a countdown timer on it for charging the bike ..Have any of you done this? figure i set it for 3 hours so it automatically turns off and I don't forget it..
Thanks fellas

Definitely a good idea if you dont' want to worry about remembering to unplug the power to charger.

Hey fellas with crazy batteries...

I want to upgrade my battery, get as much power as possible with good reliability and lifespan in the frame using stock charger, controller,and cav 3.. I'm in the US and wanted to know if you all know of any battery builders that could make me something that I can either get built in USA or shipped to the USA?

Thanks!

1abv said:
Hey fellas with crazy batteries...

I want to upgrade my battery, get as much power as possible with good reliability and lifespan in the frame using stock charger, controller,and cav 3.. I'm in the US and wanted to know if you all know of any battery builders that could make me something that I can either get built in USA or shipped to the USA?

Thanks!

Allex, hey Allex, hook this guy up!

1abv said:
Hey all,
Thanks fellas
I do this for all my bikes.... means I can sleep at night!

Hello all stealth owners!
does anyone have the same problem as my fighter?
My 2 speed internal gearbox outer rim is too close or touching the swingarm nut :oops: :oops:

AShs3eI.jpg

Zx0GwOr.jpg

Y7BTHEX.jpg

RAvTdhc.jpg

djjoonie said:
Hello all stealth owners!
does anyone have the same problem as my fighter?
My 2 speed internal gearbox outer rim is too close or touching the swingarm nut :oops: :oops:

That cover is there to protect the gears from dirt and crap getting in there. From the looks of your pics, you need to get a new cover that covers those gears. Then it wont be near your swingarm pivot nut

Thank you so much for your input, i think the cover is torn apart because of the pivot is too close to the 2 speed gearbox.
do you know if the cover spins together with the gear or in fixed position? im asking because my cover doesnt move at all like its stuck on the bottom bracket. so even if i replace the gear cover, it will have the same prob. i might have to grind off the bottom of the nut to have more clearance b4 installing new cover..
Has anyone took out the 2 speed gearbox and just put a single speed? i will lose high speed pedaling but 1 less prob for the future.
Thanks!!

Little help in decision making please ... I've looked at people making me a pack, but I would have to pay in full cash which I don't have. So since I need to pay with credit card my options are.
1. Stealth made pack 22s 24ah unknown cells.
2. Electric Marketplace 20s 8p lg m50 or Samsung 48g
40ah.
Both about the same price.

Harley really needs to talk to Stealth

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/motorcycles/these-new-harley-davidson-electric-concepts-are-total-game-changers/ar-BBLfPzZ?ocid=spartanntp

Hi,

Thought I'd put up a comparison between the Quigley Mudguards and the Mudhugger guards.

https://ibb.co/j4aofe

https://ibb.co/eat26K

https://ibb.co/bQGiDz

For less than $100 delivered and a 1hr or so with a heat gun to fit the rear not a bad way to go for a commuter bike setup which mine is setup for.

Negatives

Only came with x6 zip ties so a trip to the hardware store for extra ones were needed.

Rear guard required a good bit of heat gun treatment to make sure the chain did not rub against the rear guard

The front guard is a little short water flicks up and over above 30kms per hour.

For reference

Parts are

Fathugger front fender
Mudhugger 29er

Where can i buy a spare fighter and bomber battery? Is there a online shop other than stealth? My fighter is 2012 and bomber is 2016
Thanks!

djjoonie said:
Where can i buy a spare fighter and bomber battery? Is there a online shop other than stealth? My fighter is 2012 and bomber is 2016
Thanks!

Contact Stealth Tech support, they will sell you one for each. Also, if Allex is still building batteries, he can build you up a couple of batteries for your bikes. His batteries kick ass.

Rix said:
djjoonie said:
Thanks!

Contact Stealth Tech support, they will sell you one for each. Also, if Allex is still building batteries, he can build you up a couple of batteries for your bikes. His batteries kick ass.
Thank you Rix!
Ill try to pm Allex :)

Back