GreenMachine allMod aftCycloneVz DaveRc Tangent astro 3220

hi alll look a other fail.. my alloy pot did Not get use 1 once .. it blend. by just fit it ,, what a waste of time :cry:

I get new custom.Titanium. tube made for me .

I hope it work out this time.. I was looking at Titanium cookware pots. I could not find a D.i 117mm o.d 119mm. if any one know were I can get pipe or pot plz tell me thank you

thank Dave for update with new gearboxs.

8)

looks like the Titanium gods are with me I got costom pipe made it was Super fast :twisted:

this my old pot on bottom pic so blend .. so much work on it
now what wait for it in the post this week

powering this this week Power 8)

I found a clone of cyclone aft motor setup
www.lift-mtb.com

hi all I got now all I need to use vesc. what the best of setting up a 3220 motor with it ? just use auto. and what best software for Mac

I found this. look helpful
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Anti-Spark-Power-On-Off-Switch-for-VESC-or-ESC-electric-skateboard-longboard-LED/163041434364?hash=item25f606dafc:m:mPZxk2QL2i4EVYIUAZWBOyg

make one your self broad https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VESC-Spark-Protection-PCB-Brushless-BLDC-driver-electric-skateboard-soft-start/202095988835?hash=item2f0ddc1063:g:jwMAAOSwMBlZz5kK
any help would be good

Attachments

• vesc.jpg
    vesc.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 3,270
hi all. has sill going. has I pull the bike apart I have some spare Ti to use may redo the jack shalf

To my shock I found I had a Ti shalf in stock bike I try reuse it . need find best add freewheel

bottom is stock shalf I add the ti bar to be cut

I try ano in coke this time not has good :(

I mod a water bottle to hold vesc in a fan
keep safe all

Attachments

• jack shalf.jpg
    jack shalf.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 3,153
  • hild vecs.jpg
    hild vecs.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 3,142
  • vesc in.jpg
    vesc in.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 3,142
hi all I been real looking how add a http://www.ebikes.ca/shop/electric-bicycle-parts/torque-sensors/isis-128.html

to use my jackshalf will it work ?

or how best add a torque-sensors. to the jackshalf ?

any help be great thank you 8)

wow All the work is done to run this dam ebike :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

for this week then I start replace all part with Ti copy to save wight I love make work hard for my self :shock: :shock: :pancake: :pancake:
I found a tool for chain off centey. I see if work well

vesc my first thing to see if I can blow it up .

it need a bit of clean for ano I was thinking green and clear ano and gold ?>

thank you all

Attachments

• tool.jpg
    tool.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 3,027
yes the water bottel hold vesc and fan speed broad it could use to hold my cpu water-cooling tooo

plus anti spark broad
8)
I am Very happy the offset motor mount plus tool look it will work out :D :D

I will part all part today to ano the Titanium pipe and clean up alloy parts for ano

hi all I been testing I got vesc to run. but it will not pick up I have a wireless remote. from estake broad

I found I had to use old software via Pc ,. to run it test it

max airdraw 3220 deta no gearbox

any help would be good thank you

Attachments

• max air draw.jpg
    max air draw.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 2,967
I try change to use no brake in Software it was crazy. it Alive

I test run to shop only use 6s it slower then my cyclone

So I change the gearing I need mod surly track chianring run right .

my lucky I lost half link pin . damit came from usa. hard to find 415 chain here in Au I need made new by hand

the sound Very odd. Vz cyclone Ti pot did not blend happy about that. bit more tuning this week then up my downhill track :D

thank you all

dam Short ride 400 meters before I kill my jackshalf freewheel

luck it was the most hill part alloy will not cut it. Ti or stainless

my mod on track cog. now Steel Narrow Wide

dose not stuck any more. I when from 16 teeth to 18 teeth more speed 8)

vesc work well.......

wireless could be made so clean for this setup

no need for C.a

I test 6s and 12 s

can get vesc tool to work it say my firmware is to old , I try update from a few time it dose not help ?

aCeMadMod said:
can get vesc tool to work it say my firmware is to old , I try update from a few time it dose not help ?

If the problem is that the firmware upgrade progress bar finishes and then after reboot you are still in the old firmware then the problem is likely to be missing bootloader. Note that if your vesc DOES have a bootloader and you try to flash over it you will brick and need st-link programming tool to recover.

Very sad news I have Redo half my motor ring. I try to save it but it recranked :cry: :cry:

I to start the whole from start cast the alloy ring then cut it the right shape to fit my frame

I been for close 2 mouths for oil burner to come in post :x :x :x :x

so I can start melting allloy

so it will take other 2 months my guess to use this dam ebike ,.

it must hate me

sill need make isis Ti freewheel holders

I put my Brian to a other ebike to it get it done

thank you all for wiating

aCeMadMod said:
I try change to use no brake in Software it was crazy. it Alive

I test run to shop only use 6s it slower then my cyclone

So I change the gearing I need mod surly track chianring run right .

my lucky I lost half link pin . damit came from usa. hard to find 420 chain here in Au I need made new by hand

the sound Very odd. Vz cyclone Ti pot did not blend happy about that. bit more tuning this week then up my downhill track :D

thank you all

So from what you said the AFT cyclone is faster than the tangent motor ? which one did you get from here :
https://www.aft-ebike.com/kits--pricing.html

And what voltage and current do you run the tangent vs the cyclone ?

So you also prefer the noise of the cyclone gearbox vs the tangent ? and I am guessing the cyclone setup was cheaper then the tangent ? so why would anyone get the tangent ?

hi I can't tell my view on the much in cyclone Vz. Tangent astro 3220 I use it So short time on 6s and 12 s lipo 1 ride or less

I broke my allloy freewheel holder in my jack shalf .with Tangent astro 3220 I use full power in 50 volts or 12 s lipo for less 50 metters :shock:

I tell you my setup sound it very odd vz. cyclone or Tangent stock setup from other tube. videos

you can"t hear it till hit more half way in power :D

To make Cyclone Come close to Dave gearbox You need to do alot of work . mill time You spend alot money on Tools to do what I did . in any case

So from what you said the AFT cyclone is faster than the tangent motor ? which one did you get from here :
https://www.aft-ebike.com/kits--pricing.html

I did not buy any my cyclone motors from aft never would mod the motors the way I want So . I made my own mod motors

I need 1 more time to remade from start my motor Alloy Ring holder I hope cut down 1 kg wight out the alloy and steel upgrade to Ti and carbon

thank you all for waiting

you get see both Cyclone motor and Tangent drive . wighted and mod toooo. the max in time.

I can't imagine a cyclone pushing more power than an unleashed tangent. Dave keeps the power in the tangent down with the CA3.

What voltage and current do you run your cyclone that it is so fast vs the tangent voltage and current ?

I done all the work this moring

to melt my alloy parts. only to find my air compress was not working it had hole in rubber I spend all day look replace part and then give up and made the part to fix it .

I hopeing it will work on weekend 8)

I use 12s lipo I can't say how Tangent astro 3220 vz cyclone. it not fiar. I use so short time. :(

I hope in 1 mouth this ebike on a world cup track :D

Attachments

• fix part.jpg
    fix part.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 2,698
hi got my burner set up I have say it not has ez you see it on youtube /

hard to get the thing burning well alot smoke . once you start O god So much heat. it crazy hot HARD to keep the setting right for no smoke

I try melt my motor ring agian this week I need more oil .

take care all

Attachments

• hot.jpg
    hot.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 2,602
  • hot foot.jpg
    hot foot.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 2,602
  • allloy .jpg
    allloy .jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 2,602
hi all I had alot going on in life I had to put on Hold this ebike.

I was Very close to cast new rings. But I lack of Air was not play to get right with oil.

I Need to upgrade my Air compressor which not cheap cost the best deal I could find was $1000. plus needed a new 15 amp plug for my place installl :shock:

it will be 2 week wait to come here

I hope run a Big Vesc with this soon this bike

I Can tell you I have Dual tangentdave gearboxs Gen 1 on it way with 2x3220 motors and Super Moster T fork s 8)

once I get Right hand thread cut for the gear Box I Was Really hope For new gen 2 Rev 1.5 tangent gearboxs. Would made my life alot ez

but it seem Dave got back log in orders to keep up

and stop my order :cry:

it seem I need to make new tools to melt the alloy. I got a bigger pot to melt alloy now so new new tools I can cast 12 kg from new pot

thank you all.

Back