CHEAP NEW ORIGINAL 18650 21700 BATTERY CELLS, POUCHES AND PACKS

I had one part Panas little older than otcher cells. Now most cells are from 2017 and 2018.
All cells never been used!

I want to buy Sanyo NCR 18650GA cells. Are they available? I contacted you via PM. Thanks.

I am also interested in a 40 cell pack. Will send a message for costs. Thanks!

Edit: Looks that the messages are stuck in Outbox instead of going into Sent messages. Is there any rule to send a PM?

tore said:
I am also interested in a 40 cell pack. Will send a message for costs. Thanks!

Edit: Looks that the messages are stuck in Outbox instead of going into Sent messages. Is there any rule to send a PM?

It means that havent read it yet :D

i am looking for new or weilded rejected 18650 cells i need LG MJ1 3500 mah batteries i want 84 could give me a price and how i can prchase thank you

wondering if you might know when u might get some LG MJ 3500 mAH so i won't have to mix different types of cells for my build thanks

I don't recommend to mix different models in battery pack ;)

Bought 40 LG MG1 cell to see if cells are okay. And after that bought another 300 cells at really good price. Anyone who needs quality cells and at a really good price don't hesitate to contact tumich.
Cell do perform good enough with Sabvaton 150A controller and Rapid S3000 hub motor combo. Was seeing a 9kw of peak power, but dialed down settings on controller as motor was getting a bit hot.

"Was seeing a 9kw of peak power, but dialed down settings on controller as motor was getting a bit hot."

I'm not surprised, that's not a bike, that's more like a electric power shower!

Opa435 said:
Is this thread still active? Sent a PM a few days ago with no response.

Yes, active. I will reply today.

Hey, do you offer any guarantee of some sort against bad cells, i'm thinking about buying a 150 cells, what do we do if some are damaged, overdischarged or busted?

Best regards,
Molten.

@molten-core

Just read the customer responses over the 28 pages of this thread.
I'd say it's his waranty.
It's going for 4 years, and it seems to be going without a hitch. It's as good as it gets.
Already bought 100 cells a few years ago. Will go blindly for 120 soon.

As advertised, cells are brand new. They are woking.

xmtx said:
@molten-core

Just read the customer responses over the 28 pages of this thread.
I'd say it's his waranty.
It's going for 4 years, and it seems to be going without a hitch. It's as good as it gets.
Already bought 100 cells a few years ago. Will go blindly for 120 soon.

As advertised, cells are brand new. They are woking.

You got me there.

Tumich, you've got mail.

Hehe... tumich ... Had to look that up... "oryginał" is Polish... and English language equivalent original... just FYI... and carry on Sir! :)

LockH said:
Hehe... tumich ... Had to look that up... "oryginał" is Polish... and English language equivalent original... just FYI... and carry on Sir! :)

Right man! :)

Hi Tumich,

could you make a pack of 14s and around 30+ ah capable of 150 amp bursts?

Thank you

Ham said:
Hi Tumich,

could you make a pack of 14s and around 30+ ah capable of 150 amp bursts?

Thank you

I think yes but not faster than in 30 days. Waiting for ending some life issues :)

Hi Tumich,
what conversion rate do You use for EUR price calculation? (Would be really nice to have prices in both USD/EUR in Your firs post...)

LuboN said:
Hi Tumich,
what conversion rate do You use for EUR price calculation? (Would be really nice to have prices in both USD/EUR in Your firs post...)

You can check actual exchange rate in Google by writing 'USD to Euro'

Back