YOUTUBE RECOMMENDS :

LOVE the bit where "Edward" tries riding an electric bicycle! (Unfortunately, edited out in this version...)
[youtube]LbQyvX6puPs[/youtube]

Cyclamatic CX2 folding electric bicycle review by an expert...
[youtube]14o-zMnsB3w[/youtube]

Watt? ES "Search found 0 matches: ROULIK"??? Huh.

ROULIK INIZIO E-BIKE | The best electric cycle in India | Let's ride the passion...
[youtube]7BHX5aCNl9g[/youtube]

We value our customers and we are happy to help you.
Reach out to us and we will respond as soon as we can.
http://www.roulik.com/

Includes: INVEST IN ROULIK
We still need additional funds to scale production

8)

Hehe... ESB "Search found 6 matches: Four Horsemen"... but not THESE Four Horsemen (Suggest avoid if you have a "weak stomach"...)
[youtube]5fbvquHSPJU[/youtube]

Hehe... Your tax dollars at work... Shah of iran amazing party , decadence and the downfall (no ebikers were mistreated to make this movie. They just "went missing"...)
[youtube]fDhGPYWfKFU[/youtube]

Hehe... ESB "Search found 20 matches: Blix"... but not THIS Blix... it's a folder... SO "hot" these daze for urban "intermodal" travels. :)

Blix Vika+ Electric Bike:
[youtube]mMvQl9nLQsg[/youtube]

8)

"comes in black, green and cream"... Sorry guys... no pink. Always thought a pink bike might be less steal able by some guys. :wink:

They say:
Ebikes, emobility, two wheel, three wheel, wheel e-motivation. We are a store both online and in Redwood City and San Francisco with the largest and most eclectic collection of electric bicycles on the planet. Haibike, CUBE, Felt, GoCycle and a host of others where you can compare, try and buy the best brands in bikes
https://www.motostrano.com/

Raleigh Venture Ie Electric bike UPCLOSE
[youtube]_6Rj4ppOx0k[/youtube]

GUESS their scooters are electric... Lady in the way... can't quite see. :cry:
1533936631549.jpg

Working Smart vs Working Hard
[youtube]pO9MzBaEuUA[/youtube]

`Kay... Nobuddy blink. Tesla-powered electric dune buggy
[youtube]_6Ylcty5FZo[/youtube]

Volkswagen T1 Camper Van: Two Seater Battery Powered Ride-On
[youtube]ALYb9I-zbv8[/youtube]

5 best places to rent a bike near Cleveland
[youtube]KIn9q5Z-IkU[/youtube]

Includes: "I tried out two rentals... a Trek, which my wife tells me is a good brand"... :lol: Would YOU buy a bike from this guy?

Hehe... Desc. on YT "Thanks to Giant for the products used in this video. All opinions are the presenters' own."

Posted to YT May 28, 2017... to date with 2086 [C]omments...Are E-Bikes Fun? Road Bike Vs Road E-Bike

[youtube]F8tV8cWeY3Y[/youtube]

In the Endless Super-Duper (TM) series Top 5 Best Fat Tire Electric Bikes
[youtube]Dc1TzhdIt5w[/youtube]

AddMotor... Cyrusher XF700 folder (sorta likin' those frame-in batts on the folders. Very stealth. 8) )... Addmotor (again) Motan (folder... again Hehe "The throttle was loads of fun"...)... Cyrusher (again) XF800 (1000W fat tire w/"turbo mode max. power up to forty five km/h" ... that's for "off roads" only, of course [cough cough])... and the Mongoose Dolomite fat tire bike (Hehe... ESB "Search found 411 matches: Mongoose Dolomite")...

TronX One Hybrid Electric Bicycle Review - Excuse Buster for Not Pedalling
[youtube]IaiI1eUtJk8[/youtube]

Hehe... YT desc. ends:
Priced at Rs 49,999 the TronX One is a good way to get started towards a healthy lifestyle for those who cannot start bicycling rigorously from the outset.

Gonna guess YT poster "Motoroids" is somewhere in India... where currently 49,000 Rupees equals about $716 US...

So. Where YOU going on yer next vacation? :lol:

The Count of Monte Cristo (1975)... in which the "Count of Monte Cristo" convinces investors to buy shares in automotive companies...
[youtube]n8G9rndCbDs[/youtube]

ELECTRIC BICYCLE Drawing and Coloring | Colors for Kids with Vehicles
[youtube]LdIM_-2QC_o[/youtube]

:lol:

... and ANOTHER in the Super-Duper (TM) series... (it's Endless)... Top 7 Concept e-Bikes. Best Electric Bikes in 2018 Review. Coolest Ebikes 2018
[youtube]ktlW6-s2ax8[/youtube]

??? ESB "Search found 0 matches: Ez Wheelie"? Huh.

Ez Wheelie Electric Bike Conversion Wheel
[youtube]ZMwCumrHMrs[/youtube]

Optibike Rocky Mountain Commuter Video Review - $4k Safe Commuter Electric Bike with Throttle
[youtube]8FuwoMx7g-0[/youtube]

"Where mass killing is morally acceptable"... (re the automotive industry)...

The Unbearable Lightness of Being a Nazi (2008)
[youtube]jUvcmGbtHWA[/youtube]

Hehe... ESB "Search found 0 matches: Rooder"...

[youtube]W3CuPQ6mSu0[/youtube]

From these folks (in China):
https://www.roodergroup.com/

Hehe... their "Harley" electric bikes... :lol:

Super-Duper (TM) strikes again! 5 Most Affordable, Attractive And Fastest Electric Bikes
[youtube]tE6bpoU3buQ[/youtube]

Hmmm... the "Sondors Community". :lol: The Wave... (more "affordable" than YOUR electric bike)... has an "extra large" battery!... the FLUX ("FLX" bikes)... ESB "Search found 27 matches: freway"...(Hehe... "Most importantly, it saves me a lot of money"...) "Try Speed Mode Three... It makes me "hot""... "Use the ebike at night-time!"..."Charge your laptop on the go!"
... Feeling addicted much? :lol:

Best Electric Bike Accessories, Custom Ebike Project!
(YT desc. starts:)
Hi guys, I got excited by the style of the Propella electric bikes and how much potential there is for accessorizing and customizing it... So I asked the founder to give me one of his newest models, the 2.2, and then I bought a bunch of accessories to experiment with. I'd like to gift this bike to someone who could use it and plan on driving from Denver, Colorado to Long Beach, California on September 5th. If you live along the route, or could meet me, and feel that it would be a great fit for you or a friend/family member, please share your story in the EBR Forums here: https://electricbikereview.com/forum/threads/accessorized-propella-ebike-giveaway.24972/

[youtube]TZMX0030YyE[/youtube]

EVELO Compass Trike Video Review - $3.3k Stable Electric Tricycle for Adults, Powerful Throttle
[youtube]Mj02_Zru2FE[/youtube]

Back