Carbon Fiber e bike with Bafang M 600 mid installed with throttle

I confirmed with Kelsey with DENGFU this frame is their mold everyone else is reselling . So mention this forum she will take care of you all. I noticed that they can discount the bafang motor kit and shocks . Also the carbon rimmed wheels are about the same as every one else standard wheels . Also I was able to ship less expensively by shipping unassembled parts . I have t ordered yet but getting close.

Hey Guys,

Not sure if anyone is interested in an Aluminum frame version as I got this in an email this morning.

The only issue is that they have an MOQ of 10. I have not gotten a price yet. More to follow if folks are interested.

Oh and weight was 3.8kg available I small, medium and large. They can also supply motor and battery too.

Attachments

• LXW275D-06-RS.png
    LXW275D-06-RS.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 4,105
Yep I'd rather aluminum. Put me down for one assuming it's less $$

Ok I got pricing from both Dengfu Pro-Mance

I’ve been told not to provide pricing here . Let’s just say I’m ordering from Dengfu . PM me if you need details

devo1223 said:

Frey has a aluminum framed unit great specs with the Bafang motor M 600 they already have forum here on it for $2650 complete bike pretty low shipping costs too $540 . But I’m a gram counter weight weenie I’ll go for less weight like the carbon frame .the Chinese aluminum frames are not formed thin gauge like specialized m 5frameskinda big klunkers .

Surfingjeff said:
devo1223 said:

Frey has a aluminum framed unit great specs with the Bafang motor M 600 they already have forum here on it for $2650 complete bike pretty low shipping costs too $540 . But I’m a gram counter weight weenie I’ll go for less weight like the carbon frame .the Chinese aluminum frames are not formed thin gauge like specialized m 5frameskinda big klunkers .

You are right that Frey has an M600 unit already shipping. But it does not have the hidden battery compartment as the one I posted and is quit heavy.

Just curious as to what the weight is on the carbon fiber frame from DengFu?

Also I have pricing on the Aluminum frame and if you would like to know PM me.

I am not having much luck with the "Chat Now" function on the Dengfu Alibaba site.
Attached photo here shows the display in both my Chrome and Safari browsers, I am also on a Mac not sure if any of this matters but when I hit the chat now button I am looking at the window shown in the attachment and nothing happens. I must be doing something wrong.

Drop Dead Fred said:
Hey guys,

Been reading your posts with enthusiasm. Wanted to post the frame I just ordered from Pro Mance seems to be the same as the Dengfu but better price and was able to order Frame, Motor and Battery...

http://www.pro-mance.com/product-390-80235.html

Also got me wondering who really is manufacturing these frames for sure?

Fred

Am looking closely at your purchase very interested in how your bike performs when you get it together . If it is possible to reprogram the motor speed . How much your bike weighs when complete .

waynebergman said:
I am not having much luck with the "Chat Now" function on the Dengfu Alibaba site. Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 8.15.52 PM.jpg
Attached photo here shows the display in both my Chrome and Safari browsers, I am also on a Mac not sure if any of this matters but when I hit the chat now button I am looking at the window shown in the attachment and nothing happens. I must be doing something wrong.

I have been using either my I phone or I pad with no problems on the chat . Although sometime their May net work problems

Thanks Jeff for the tips on "Chat" I will try my wifes iphone and see how it goes. Maybe I will get time on Sunday to try again.

The more I think about this M09 CF frame and M600 platform I am thinking I may just order it all in the next little while based on my best feel for value and shipping options. Because I would want the bike delivered before Oct 1 my best option may be to order all the components just packaged in a box with the frame and maybe have the headset pressed in place and I can build the wheels etc and put it all together on arrival. I am thinking this may be the best way to get the stuff with out back logs or hold ups, surely it will also be cheaper this way but I will see.

I have not made any purchases through Alibaba or Dengfu so any ES members that can share with me how they have made out with Dengfu and Alibaba would help me with some of the anxiety over this one.

Drop Dead Fred said:
Surfingjeff said:
devo1223 said:

You are right that Frey has an M600 unit already shipping. But it does not have the hidden battery compartment as the one I posted and is quit heavy.

Just curious as to what the weight is on the carbon fiber frame from DengFu?

Also I have pricing on the Aluminum frame and if you would like to know PM me.
The weight of this frame According to Kelsey was 3000grams but all the other similar electric frames are 2300grams .

Great thread (almost missed it not being in the "E-Bike Non-hub Motor Drives" forum). Sounds like the aluminum frame would add about 2 pounds (800 g). I assume the motivation to opt for aluminum would be durability, not necessarily cost savings?

Has anyone ordered anything from China lately and had it shipped to Canada? I am wondering about possible tariffs when coming into Canada? I realize tariffs will be jacked up on China items pretty soon in the USA but I had no idea what to expect on a bike shipped to Canada that would cost around 3,000 USA dollars. The shipping will be another $450 or so but I dont think there would tariffs on the shipping.
Also wondering if the Original Poster on this thread (Jeff) would consider asking the moderators to move the thread over to the mid drive section? I am thinking if this thread was in that section we may get more traffic to the thread and as these drives get popular (if they do) it would only make sense to place the thread in the mid drive section.

waynebergman said:
Has anyone ordered anything from China lately and had it shipped to Canada? I am wondering about possible tariffs...

I order from China and many other countries every week. There are no tariffs on imported goods in Canada, except those on some products from USA as a retaliation to tariffs on Alu and steel that are in effect from the USA. Yet, Canada customs are free to inspect any package that is imported, free to add tax and inspection fees. They don’t do it on low value packages, but the higher the value the more likely they will charge sales tax. The bigger the box, the more likely they will inspect the content.

Tripped across another one today. Sent an email for more info will post when I get it....

Supposed to be 150mm travel and 27.5 x 3.0\29 x 2.35 and weight is 3350g or 7.39 pounds

I made payment today for my bike. Bought from Dengfu/Alibaba and ordered through Kelsey as per Jeffs suggestions. No tarrifs delivered to me here in Canada but the US exchange rates always hurt. 4k US delivered pretty much as shown here in the photo. This is the first photo of the bike I have seen with the M600 and wheel set on it. Photo from Dengfu. dengfu m600.jpeg
I will supply my own Dropper seat post, saddle and stem. Other wise the bike is pretty much complete. M8000 components, Rock shock Yari, carbon fibre wheel set with 27.5 x 2.8" tubeless tires. 28mph limit and the 500 watt package with claims of 120NM. Battery is 48v and 14.4 AH. I have been told by Dengfu it will arrive by October 1st for delivery.

waynebergman said:
Has anyone ordered anything from China lately and had it shipped to Canada? I am wondering about possible tariffs when coming into Canada? I realize tariffs will be jacked up on China items pretty soon in the USA but I had no idea what to expect on a bike shipped to Canada that would cost around 3,000 USA dollars. The shipping will be another $450 or so but I dont think there would tariffs on the shipping.
Also wondering if the Original Poster on this thread (Jeff) would consider asking the moderators to move the thread over to the mid drive section? I am thinking if this thread was in that section we may get more traffic to the thread and as these drives get popular (if they do) it would only make sense to place the thread in the mid drive section.
Sure I have no problems moving the thread over. I don't know how to do it but im fine with that.

Tom said:
Great thread (almost missed it not being in the "E-Bike Non-hub Motor Drives" forum). Sounds like the aluminum frame would add about 2 pounds (800 g). I assume the motivation to opt for aluminum would be durability, not necessarily cost savings?
It’s actually huge saving the Frey Company you can look up in forum here Bafang M600 has complete aluminum. Version bike with decent specs at $2650 and pretty cheap shipping for $540 to the USA. My carbon fiber set up from Dengfu just parts and not assembled is $4200 delivered . I only got pricing for the frame shocks fork wheels m600 motor kit and battery rest parts from Chain reaction . But the carbon frames are light years ahead of the aluminum frames built in China . Just take a look at aluminum specialized vacuum formed thin gauge construction to any of the Chinese frames.

waynebergman said:
I made payment today for my bike. Bought from Dengfu/Alibaba and ordered through Kelsey as per Jeffs suggestions. No tarrifs delivered to me here in Canada but the US exchange rates always hurt. 4k US delivered pretty much as shown here in the photo. This is the first photo of the bike I have seen with the M600 and wheel set on it. Photo from Dengfu. dengfu m600.jpeg
I will supply my own Dropper seat post, saddle and stem. Other wise the bike is pretty much complete. M8000 components, Rock shock Yari, carbon fibre wheel set with 27.5 x 2.8" tubeless tires. 28mph limit and the 500 watt package with claims of 120NM. Battery is 48v and 14.4 AH. I have been told by Dengfu it will arrive by October 1st for delivery.
Wayne you might check Chain Reaction out of England they have excellent pricing on parts like droppers , tires everything you need and free shipping and duty paid. They also have Magura E brakes on sale.

Thanks Jeff, I will swap out my dropper from another bike and saddle as well. Bike is coming with M8000 stuff so all I really need is a stem as they only sell HB stems as short as 80mm which is too long for my liking. I may have to shim the seat tube with a spacer as my dropper is slightly smaller that the M09 frame spec. I hope yours gets delivered before the new tariffs come into play for USA. Here in Canada we have no tariffs on China ebike import.

waynebergman said:
I have been told by Dengfu it will arrive by October 1st for delivery.

Nice looking bike. What's the estimated total weight?

waynebergman said:
Thanks Jeff, I will swap out my dropper from another bike and saddle as well. Bike is coming with M8000 stuff so all I really need is a stem as they only sell HB stems as short as 80mm which is too long for my liking. I may have to shim the seat tube with a spacer as my dropper is slightly smaller that the M09 frame spec. I hope yours gets delivered before the new tariffs come into play for USA. Here in Canada we have no tariffs on China ebike import.

You may want to look further into this. It's my understanding that a complete bike imported from China is subject to a 13% duty, built wheels are taxed with a 6.5% duty. Everything is going to be taxed with GST/HST as well. I could be wrong and this information could be out of date, but if it is, I can't find anything to indicate so.

Source:
https://terminalcityriders.ca/m/articles/view/Importing-Bikes-and-Parts-to-Canada

Back