Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a whiteboard that was going to be sooooo useful, never used it. If the H.E.B. chick we're oving, you'd know by now, Daddy. But a woman has to EXIST to ov, oviously. Replacing sugars with more healthy fat is in the ketogenic diet. What is installing the electricity and water costing? There's a thought on property value.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/01/us/hawaiian-airlines-unlucky-flight-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

The only person that's made an offer was a low-balling developer, there's been no offers from people who actually intend to live there. So, as far as I can tell, I haven't even got an offer since everybody else who's purchased in that area actually moved in.

So, I'll continue the free advertising opportunities (facebook, craigslist), I'll try a month on national exposure to the northerners (landwatch), then pretty much scaling back to free advertising (facebook, craigslist). I expect this might take until sometime around Christmas when "People who actually would live there" likely won't have cash to spend until after Christmas, thus getting offers from them, and lucky for me there's no HUGE penalty for delaying the sale other than not really finishing off this house sooner.

Might not move until the water and powerlines are right there. Can't tell, but seems like a sticking point.

---------------

The virtues of whiteboards

https://www.magnatag.com/blog/post/why-youre-not-handling-your-business-efficiently-if-you-re-not-using-whiteboards

Efficiency is key to the success of any business. We've stressed on here enough that if you're not using whiteboards, then you're not keeping your business as organized as you could be. Here are some reasons why utilizing whiteboards can help your business run more efficiently.

Whiteboards can enhance employee learning – It's pretty clear that it's important to properly educate your employees on your business and on their specific roles within the business. With interactive whiteboards, you can bring any particular presentation that you have planned to life, and create an experience that is both educational and engaging. You'll be able to easier captivate the attention of your employees, which is important.

Keep everything on track – With a whiteboard, especially with something like a Month-by-Month Action Calendar, you can keep track of everything that is going on within the business, so that you stay up-to-date and on track with things, and your team does as well. This can be extremely beneficial in managing current and upcoming projects as well.

Everyone will know their duties – Sometimes, chaos can ensue with certain projects. We've all seen it. Whiteboards, specifically something like a Staff Duty Whiteboard, can keep everything in line and on track, so that everyone knows their role in any specific project or assignment. This will ensure better efficiency and productivity.

Track the Production Efficiency – What better way to track the efficiency of your business than with something like a Production Efficiency-Tracker Scoreboard? This whiteboard is fantastic for tracking specifics such as production tracking, goals, performance figures, and even production issues. It's vital for any business to improve their efficiency as a whole.

Performance and Motivation go hand-in-hand – Strangely enough, people can be motivated by seeing both tracked and increased progress. With a whiteboard such as a Key Performance Pyramid Whiteboard, you can increase the efficiency of your business, as this whiteboard can take a much deeper look at aspects of your business such as revenue, quality, production, and much more. Not only that, but it tracks the progress of projects and employees with green and red areas, motivating your employees to stay out of the red, which will then increase the efficiency of your business.

https://www.lsretail.com/blog/what-is-whiteboarding-and-why-its-powerful-test/

That’s what makes it one of the best instruments that sales professionals can use to increase their effectiveness and success rate.

[youtube]WxyYh8r_0ig[/youtube]

I really don't want to watch this and highlight all its key points, but there's this video too. Essence, whiteboards are wonderful.

[youtube]AblcTu7WFlA[/youtube]

I think I basically want to write longterm goals and to-dos. I think I'm smart enough to figure out the todos based on the "current state" and longterm goals. It's more the todos I want, to keep track of them efficiently and effectively. The longterm goals would more or less help with their creation and doesn't necessarily need to be written, just optional.

Think I'll make a deal with those guys, stretch the lines down my side, and I'll pay for 33% of the total cost after credits.

Otherwise, not going to pay jack.

Or maybe 33% after credits from either direction as long as I get the powerlines.

Should begin to clear out the property once the weather cools down enough to work all day. Just in case I might decide to build a resale there. Also, would likely help move the sale of the property as I continue advertising.

Building a resale has these possible benefits.

-Possibly might qualify for mortgages, expanding the pool of eligible buyers.
-Wider market appeal, at least for the land
-Applies a larger credit to the electric company, possibly making the electric lines free.

--------------------

Wondering about the minimum requirements for a property to be secured with a mortgage.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/mortgages-real-estate/11/fha-minimum-property-standards.asp

Here's a rough outline. No mention of size, which is what I wondered about. I guess size minimums are normally enforced by deed restrictions and county permit approval and town restrictions and possibly in some cases, county restrictions.

It does mention a sink, toilet and shower. Makes me wonder if septic or sewer is also required, lol. (I'm sure it is)

-----------------

I described the possible causes of binge eating, like stress and manias and such, and I wondered about my excessive banana consumption last year and I think that would be a mania, lol.

Anyway, now I know better, and I don't think the damage is necessarily irreversible. Many rat studies show that it can be reversed and anecdotal evidence suggests that much.

-----------------
roof nailer
whiteboard
desk lamp
-----------------
Wondered how bipolar I might be.

https://psychcentral.com/cgi-bin/bipolar-test.cgi

Looks like I'm a manic with "severe symptoms" in mania. What's the proper term for that? A maniac, lol.

Looks like I definitely don't have any depression.

synonyms: lunatic, madman, madwoman, psychopath;

Well, no, that simply can't be. I guess I'm not really a maniac.

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/19/business/19entre.html

Well, lookie here, says ideal entrepreneurs are hypomanic or just under full blown manic. Well, I guess my manic score wasn't really severe, it was more "moderate to severe", I guess the glove fits. Ideas of grandiosity and ambition on those ideas seems like the domain of entrepreneurs.

-------------------

Looks like my inference was wrong. There is a min. sq.ft for mortgage approval.

https://www.fha.com/fha_article?id=290

There is one exception to the "no minimum square footage" issue-the FHA does require all manufactured homes to have a "minimum size of 400 square feet to qualify for FHA financing."

-------------------

lol

https://psychcentral.com/cgi-bin/mania.cgi

You scored a total of 66

If you scored...
You may have...
54 & up
36 - 53
22 - 35
18 - 21
10 - 17

0 - 9 Severe mania
Moderate/severe mania
Mild to moderate mania
Borderline mania
Possible mild mania
(hypomania)
No mania likely

You appear to be severely manic from your responses to this self-report questionnaire. You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek further diagnosis from a trained mental health professional immediately.

Because mania and hypomania have also long been associated with creativity and artistic talent,[6] it is not always the case that the clearly manic bipolar person needs or wants medical help; such persons often either retain sufficient self-control to function normally or are unaware that they have "gone manic" severely enough to be committed or to commit themselves. Manic persons often can be mistaken for being under the influence of drugs.

Yes, that's been an often loaded question I've been asked, "Are you on drugs?", lol.

certain medications may perpetuate a manic state, for example prednisone; or substances of abuse, such as caffeine, cocaine or anabolic steroids.

Oh, I guess that cocoa hasn't been helping here. Or maybe it has, and the opposite of mania is what should really be avoided, depression.

The World Health Organization's classification system defines a manic episode as one where mood is higher than the person's situation warrants

Well then, I think my situation plenty warrants a mood like this. Then I wouldn't call it mania, but well justified excitement.

Looking at ashley madison, looks like $2 to initiate contact with a member. Then chat costs $6/hour.

This one girl, I saw her weight compared to her size and I wondered... 16.8 BMI. Wow, that girl is anorexic! And she keeps pinging me. I think she pings me because of me, or because this is one of her many mass sweeps of the site. I get this eerie suspicion it's the latter reason.

And, she strikes me as a slut.

See, I'm getting good at knowing the "slut personality", and this guy on office space was talking about the Chotckie's waitress and implying she's the slut type, but just watching her personality, I'm thinking there's no way in hell she's a slut. She cared too much about the rules always afraid she was breaking one or "She's not allowed". That's like the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of a slut!!!

They WANT to break rules and are unafraid of doing so. They are, by and large, bad girls. Very very bad.

And this particular lists fine dining as one of her hobbies. I've read stories about those "fine dining" gals, they be money wasting spendthrifts.

I wonder if this be one financial reason why they're "Good to bang, bad to keep", other than the heartache of the constant flirting and cheating with other men. Financially draining and emotionally miserable to keep creatures. But you're addicted to them, just like drugs.

Turning on the desktop notifications on my email accounts is pretty nice, desktop lets me know everytime I get an email so I can potentially respond to it right away. And facebook will send message notifications to the desktop too, like everytime I get an inquiry on my facebook marketplace listing.

The fact that expensive restaurants are notorious beta male magnets doesn’t help the romantic cause either.

Exactly what I was thinking, being the person with good judgement, would be the type that would say something "No, that's a waste of money, we're going here!" and take on a my way or the highway attitude. I actually would be a little less confrontational about it, but that'd be the gist.

I guess if imposing my good judgement makes me a "not beta male", that's great.

---------
pierce roofing nailer
whiteboard
desk lamp
durable spoon
"quality" power strip; when it's plugged in, it gets electricity, PERIOD.

(See, I'm thinking this is also what a whiteboard would be good for, keeping track of my "to-get" list for those once a week or once in a while walmart visits. To-do and to-get.)

---------

Finished off the perimeter path today, now just need to do path refinements. Further reducing stubs and clearing out interfering branches and whatnot. Then it's time to start clearing out the back edge, and start building piles along the back by clearing by moving forward.

Came across a new tree today, had branches with spiky leaves. Happened in a small cluster, removed them all.

Looks like american holly.

Interesting, this place has loblolly pine, american holly, yaupon holly and oak trees. And occasionally some ferns in the swampier parts.

https://www.fast-growing-trees.com/AmericanHolly.htm

Dang, $50 each? For me it was free and I removed them all, lol.

----------

The running loop works! I just did 2 laps without issue. I'll still refine it however.

And, running on the pine needles, phewww... that's like running on a sandy beach! Quickly exhausts the leg muscles.

----------

And guy was working on my site and got it finished. Just need to do some things to improve the appearance, and would like to change the text styling of the sidebar. Need to figure out which css file I need to change.

------------

looks like style.css in the main theme folder. Almost near the top, annotated "dotted texture", yeah let's get rid of that.

-------------

updated woocommerce to latest version and now the combobox is updating correctly when a different variation is selected. Yippee!

And looks like they now have a CSV exporter and importer built in as of V3.1; cool, this was something I was paying for initially, but the one I had didn't have an exporter! So, not trivial to delete a couple of variations on everything.

--------------

DAMN, the table structure for the products were labyrthine and I had to figure out how to delete a single variation of a particular kind. And looks like I had to delete from two tables.

The CSV export and import method didn't work, because the ones I intended to delete weren't actually deleted on the database.

And wiping the database entirely would've ridded of all the linked photos, and I didn't want to attach all the photos to the listings again!

(I actually made a program that facilitated this. Directly turned product folders into product listings, pictures and all. But it was designed for CSV import and not the newly built in exporter.)

So time to manually delete from that labyrthine database.

And, here's the queries I came up with to delete two variation attributes from ALL THE LISTINGS.

DELETE FROM wp_posts WHERE ID IN (SELECT post_id FROM `wp_postmeta` WHERE `meta_value` LIKE 'tall');

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE postidstodelete SELECT * FROM `wp_postmeta` WHERE `meta_value` LIKE 'tall';
DELETE FROM wp_postmeta WHERE post_id IN (SELECT post_id FROM postidstodelete);

DELETE FROM wp_posts WHERE ID IN (SELECT post_id FROM `wp_postmeta` WHERE `meta_value` LIKE 'short');

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE postidstodelete SELECT * FROM `wp_postmeta` WHERE `meta_value` LIKE 'short';
DELETE FROM wp_postmeta WHERE post_id IN (SELECT post_id FROM postidstodelete);

That was mental gymnastics, yes it was. But... IT WORKED!

--------------

I can't say I really understand what it means when a girl dislikes "possessiveness".

Does it mean she doesn't like being a girlfriend and would rather be a slut?

Because, I think I've figured that out by now, but is that just coincidental in her case, a "normal girl dislike", or is that really a slut thing?

When I think of possessiveness, I'm thinking it means "You're mine" as in "You're my girlfriend and NO ON ELSES".

I've seen many a girl like being claimed as their own, so kind of makes me think this is a slut thing.

Now if it means "excessive fear of losing them", that's another thing. Because that's associated with unreasonable control of what they can do and where they go, etc., i.e., limiting their freedom. That's really a different thing than "expecting exclusivity" I'd think.

---------------

Wow, getting 550 unique visitors a month. I feel like this is much better traffic than I started out with. Where are they getting referred from?

Looks like mostly from google. And looks like many are hitting individual pages, this is good, that's the way it was intended. More pages = more traffic.

And more people visiting from ukraine than all of europe. Must be hackers in the ukraine.

WOW!

Just found out, my conversion rates on the platforms is .5%, and on my website, it's 1%! TWICE THE CONVERSION RATE!

This means, it's definitely worth expanding it, ramping up traffic over the longterm.

With such a high conversion rate, it might be worth investigating ways of generating traffic. I don't really know of any, but it might be worth checking out and looking into. (Saw some good recommendations, like influencer marketing and such. I think influencer marketing actually DOES work because it's how I made $2000 over valentines when my product showed on national television. Normally, I might make $60 over valentines.)

(I lost 4 out of 5 sales because paypal was fudged up in multiple ways (mainly missing identity token and paypal's blocking of duplicate payments from the same invoice id), but that's been fixed now, so I should be seeing those orders going forward)

--------------

WAITTTT....

Looks like I was wrong. My website conversion rate is 1% while the platforms is 5%. So the platform's convert at a 5x higher rate, never mind. I might still be able to see a bit more from my website though with generous expansion. I can post a lot more on my website than on the platforms and get away with it.

--------------

Would I dare pursue my career in a place like Terlingua, tx?

DON'T THINK SO!

I need a city with wealthy buyers to have a good career in. And that means a city with good paying jobs.

--------------

Wow, looks like I'm a DOE chief! Just kidding, apparently my nominal twin is.

---------------

Why does this girl keep messaging me on Ashley Madison? lol. Is this a ploy to get me to pay $50 to join, lol.

No, dude, there's better uses for $50 I think. Especially when I don't think I'm going to take it anywhere.

------------

Paid it, justifying that it doesn't appear that the credits expire and I might use them in the future. That's really a big might.

And, that was a big waste of money. Eh, well, I'm over the sense of regret by now. Kind of at a point where I can afford to lose $50 over something stupid. It's cheaper than dining out for two anyways.

And, looks like the credits expire in a month. Yep, waste of money. Just thought this girl that kept messaging me really needed something... or something...

-------------

And astrology appears to be bullcrap. Inconsistency in what I'm seeing online, anyway.

Aries and Pisces are two signs that really have trouble connecting. The beginning of all things lies at 0° of Aries and their end at 29° of Pisces.

ok, what does this other site say?

When Aries and Pisces come together in a love match, they can be very good for one another. Aries is a strong Sign; they are almost completely prey to their

Lol

Eh, turns out I don't have enough /today/ to get the roofing nailer. But I will tomorrow. :roll:

Fees, $400 for the month. I don't remember making that much, lol.

$110 of it from advertising. Wow, that's a bit higher than normal. And looks like my advertising ROIs were lot less than they normally were, reflecting in the impression I didn't make that much. So, tweaked the advertising campaign, reducing ad cost, upping probable revenue and definitely ROI.

That'd reduce to $300. $200-$300 seems more normal.

Looks like foreign and priority accounted for $50. And extra $20 for this and that, the past equivalent would've been $230-250.

That's why it came as a shock when it wiped out my account at the beginning of the month, and I can't buy a roofing nailer today.

Think I will still get the whiteboard and desklamp.

And ashley madison didn't really affect that inability to get the roofing nailer, it was indeed the fees.

And ashley madison was the only extraneous expense "last month".

Then I have another $200 in bills for electric and internet. This is going to be a penny pinching month. $100 is the associated "ongoing" cost, have an additional $100 initial cost this month for the modem.

Think the period from late july to early august is a low earner because my clients are mostly parents and they're back to school shopping. This has a tendency, when I'm spending money at the same time in real life due to ongoing construction and moving in and whatnot, to wipe out my accounts.

Let's see if I can remember all the expenses I don't normally have in a month associated with "moving in".

Spent $90 on electrical home depot. Covers all the electrical for the house.
Spent $30 on bugscreen kit.
$40 for high power fan.
$6 drywall tape, $4 duct tape.
$120 vehicle gas bill (As compared to $30 for this month)
$10 house numbers
$30 short table

total $300 extra so far for "moving in"; $100 pending for modem cost

Additional costs during that period

-cell minutes (need it for getting a new place established (mail,internet,electric) and selling things), about $30
-vpn, about $40 for a year.

That ashley madison thing was foolish. I saw the $60 fee and I thought holy smoly, this is expensive. Then I saw it expired in a month (Find this out after ordering), and I soon realized it was a complete waste of money. The cost to use the site is a minimum of $60/month and can get a lot higher pretty easily. You message 10 gals which suddenly just wiped out $40, and this "priority" status, what was that. Oh, apparently the gals get so many messages, that yours easily gets lost, so priority status is a way to get ontop of the message heap. So, seems like you'd easily be encouraged to message as many as possible, which also costs tons of money.

---------------

Think in the future, I should keep in mind to trim back on advertising expenses during the low demand periods (July to mid august). In particular, the cost per click and ... with google... just make sure I have a positive ROI, test on a weekly basis.

--------------------

And just did 7 laps around the circuit, and it's definitely a jogging circuit. Not really straight enough for running but that's OK, because jogging is definitely enough with the thick bed of pine needles siphoning away every joule it can.

Looks like 16 laps per mile, roughly.

---------------

And replaced that stupid low quality walmart power strip with my UPS and now I have 8 quality outlets, instead of 4 sucky ones! Yes! Now everything is going to stay on.

(The most noticeable being the fan. Goes off the middle of the warm day, that's noticeable. Goes off when you're trying to dry sweat... mhmmm....)

-----------------

Hmmm. This girl who seems interested in purchasing the property is saying she's divorced and she's laughing and the entire gist of the message seems to suggest she wants to "get to know me" a little bit more than beyond business. Not really sure what to make of this, trying to seduce the seller to get more favorable selling terms? She's looking for some fun outside of business? lol

I know there's a chance I'm misreading it, and I will ACT like I'm not reading that way, but it's kind of hard to ignore she's getting a little flirtatious.

I do get the sense that a large percentage of divorcees are hoes at heart. But, she claims to be a widow, so can't just assume that.

If she's looking to me as a potential husband... lol... marrying grammy... Gosh, it goes beyond my own desires, I start to think about what my family and peers will think of it, lol.

-----------------

Oh, this guy I paid, he's from bangladesh which seems to be practically india. That makes sense. I didn't specifically look for an indian, he was looking for me, lol.

And look at that, I'm getting more website offers from bangladeshians on facebook. This guy must be talking to his buds, "Hey, we got someone who pays over here!", lol.

--------------------

And velvet blues updater is not fully updating all my http links to https. Looking closer at the source code, it looks like it's not updating some of the script links. I suspect this is written in the wordpress's (or woocommerce's) php files, and that's why it's missing it.

So, I suspect maybe I'll have to FTP the files down to my computer, than run GREP (or wingrep) on all the files, then reupload everything.

Probably be more efficient to run grep directly on the server, but I don't really know how to logon to the server's "linux console"?

Has something to do with ssh I think. We did this back in comp sci, but gosh, like I remember the details.

-------------------

Looks like this happens via FTP. Got filezilla, going to see where this takes me.

Looks like we're going to do FTP. Might be good to review SSH login just in case that'd be best advised.

--------------------

Looks like the buyers are getting more serious now. Probably because of the lower price point, but also work is likely doing "better", I'm guessing.

Someone offering $2000 down for it, I was looking for $5000 down though I could do $4000 down. I told him I'd entertain the offer if it goes unsold for another 2 weeks because it seems like there's /pretty/ interested cash buyers in the area this time around.

--------------

From browsing facebook, another way to break the tire bead.

557273_470739399632367_132985768_n.jpg

-------------

Wait...

there's this guy looking for 1/2 acre of land of the area, and I'm like, can't ignore a resale opportunity, so advertise the one right next to me.

Then I just remembered why I had my parents buy the land, to keep the mexican ratio low. And, I noticed this guy was mexican, like he was born in mexico.

There's a good solid reason for this...

Yesterday my only mexican neighbor shot his 10 gauge shotgun at 8:30 p.m. yesterday.

Kind of shocked, I'm wondering, what was that for?

For the other neighborhood, it wasn't too mysterious.

But over here...

Then I remembered, he's mexican and here I was talking about the heb chick. Oh yes, this is familiar behavior, white guy starts talking about girl he adores, mexican neighbor shoots his gun.

Then I'm like, there was a damn good reason why I bought THAT property. To keep the mexicans out!

-----------------------

Guy was saying his wife wanted a trailer though he wanted to build a house. I'm like, dude, use your man card and tell that women what's going to happen, lol. (I didn't actually say that, though I kind of thought it)

------------------------

Oh fudge. I got a bunch of local mexicans asking me about that half acre I didn't think thru the consequences of posting about.

Because they mexican, I don't feel like telling them more about it, lol.

Just told them had water and electricity and BAM... here they come! Like ants coming after the peanuts.

-------------------------

And FTP is taking waaaaay too long. I think I need to learn some ssh and unix commands. I hope grep is unix.

If this is not done by tomorrow morning, I'm DEFINITELY going to attempt SSH, because this is f'ing ridiculous.

-------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/md.Kofil02

Think I need to join fiverr, lol. I got plenty of skillsets I can offer.

This guy keep pestering me about adding ssl because his friend told him I pay people, lol, and I still need ssl. Which I'm implementing right now, btw.

------------------------

Finished the FTP. All the files containing http:// were in the cache.

Let's empty the cache.

Still insecure, funny.

Search thru:

Oh look, the background image and logo has the http:

Went into the theme's settings, and removed the existing logo and put the img url back in with the designation https:\\, saved, purged all caches... it works now!

Apparently the velvet replace text program didn't replace that particular code.

So, site is officially secure now.

Told that fudger I'll be implementing SSL and there his pal was trying to do it for me, lol.

-----------------

And with all the other RewriteRules in the .htaccess file, I can't seem to get URLs rewritten to https:\\ on the fly.

Wouldn't be a problem except most of my traffic is from google and google links to the http:\\ version.

Okay, told google to go fetch, and I'm just hoping that the spider is smart enough to prefer HTTPS.

------------------

lol, this guy was telling me he only needed to log into wordpress to get the url to redirect to https, even after questioning his claim he didn't need cpanel. He assured me, he could.

Hmmm... then I wondered...

Is there an app for this?

Type in sll in the plugin search, bam, really simple ssl.

INstalled, activated...

Hey, it works now. Auto redirects to https://.

No need to hire anyone, lol.

Now all the critical website items are complete. Now, time to work on expansion and marketing.

Looks like it works with a wordpress file redirect. That's why it works even though htaccess doesn't.

And the guy noticed it worked, lol, so I told him that I finally figured out htaccess, was a bitch, but had a breakthrough, lol. (he can't access htaccess, so he can't verify that)

Ok he said, I understand.

OKAY, this is what I'm looking for. A file upload plugin.

That's simple.

No need to do the gritty work myself to implement that, fudge yeah.

And then how to advertise. Oh, well, facebook, bing, google. Plenty of advertising opportunities, yes. And I can copy and paste my store feedback into my products for authenticity.

If my feelings are correct, I should be at a pretty good advantage here. Not only having business and marketing savvy, but technical and web acumen.

There's only so many in my niche to begin with, and then there's only so many in my niche who have my web development and online marketing capabilities. And I have mass appeal.

Meaning, if someone put me on ... the kardashians for example, I could be an almost billionaire, lol :roll:

The first year was training. The second is conquest.

------------

Looking at the file uploads, I'm seeing limitations. Think I might want to implement it in code.

Or maybe I should just pay these people $20 for their software. lol

--------------

Got some interesting code for uploading files.

Code:
<form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="/upload/" method="post">
    <input id="image-file" type="file" /><br><br>
  <input id="image-file2" type="file" />
<br><br>
  <input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

Pure html. The action item could be replaced with a .php file, instead of going straight to the "upload" folder, and the php can process and save the files to the server.

And this is where wamp gets put on. Must easier to check native file system then cpanel's file manager to see if things worked. I think I could probably deploy the html and php on the website but... I'd have to interact with woocommerce's php files wouldn't I to get the items to upload and add to cart. There's a better way isn't there, lol.

Could I just... reload the page with the new file data added to it, then when the add to cart button is selected, it'd take that entire list and upload to the server.

Or some kind of really fudging simple method.

I'm sure it's possible to interact with woocommerce's php, but that's kind of like what you'd pay a php developer big bucks to do, lol.

And php developers start at 60 grand, and 5 years on the job, make about 86 grand.

Question is, which cities have the php jobs...

San fran and NYC? HAHA, won't think about it.

Oh, php developer jobs in Austin,TX.

Do I want to do that? Or am I more like the protagonist from Office Space, eventually does construction because muscle work and being outside is helluva lot more enjoyable than a glued-to-the-computer job.

--------------

Oh, looks like people have already done this.

https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/53280/woocommerce-add-a-product-to-cart-programmatically-via-js-or-php

Nice and simple.

down vote
In PHP I managed to do it this way:

global $woocommerce;
$woocommerce->cart->add_to_cart($product_id);

The method is in woocommerce/classes/class-wc-cart.php:

/**
* Add a product to the cart.
* @param string $product_id contains the id of the product to add to the cart
* @param string $quantity contains the quantity of the item to add
* @param int $variation_id
* @param array $variation attribute values
* @param array $cart_item_data extra cart item data we want to pass into the item
* @return bool
*/
public function add_to_cart( $product_id, $quantity = 1, $variation_id = '', $variation = '', $cart_item_data = array() ) {

Then I'd imagine you'd redirect to the cart page, which is super easy to do.

------------------------

Thought about the economy.

So mortgages push up housing prices, tending to encourage indebting people.

This monthly mortgage payment pressure than pressures people to work for the higher paying job players.

With the unfair advantage that big moneyed companies tend to have in many sectors, this tends to mean the corporations whom the financial behemoths have large shareholder interest in. Essentially, "they own".

So banks, via mortgages, take people's income, which further pressures them to be working for the bank's companies.

So, essentially, taxing and enslaving the population due to one thing, mortgages.

Now, someone who isn't paying a mortgage isn't enslaved to the corporations nor the banks who own them.

So, they potentially keep more money and simultaneously could possibly enjoy more freedom from the system.

Of course, they could work for their companies, anyways. Just that... oh I don't know... does that tend to be enjoyable or stressful kind of work? Working for the corporations.

Office space made it seem like it was terrible, lol. Mostly the social stress from "the bosses" seemed like the prominent complaint. And the regularly excessive work demands, in terms of lack of free time.

Sep 4

Fixed style.css issues with the site.

Mainly changed the title sizes in the category and product pages.

Also added negative margin to margin-left in the product-images so that it wasn't overlapping the product info. Apparently margin-right doesn't work. Tested it out using chrome's inspector first before implementing it in the css.

I first tried changing the padding of the title, but then I noticed every other part of the text assemblage was still being overlapped.

Tried inspecting another element, saw it had no obvious padding. I had no idea to add it myself.

So, then tried adjusting the pictures margin instead, which worked.

Now it looks clean and not jumbled up.

So, NOW all the glaring issues have been solved. From here, mainly minor adjustments and adding more products and any associated functionality.

------------

Anyway, it's nice having an incandescent lamp in here. I really prefer the "warmth and color" of incandescents.

And figured out a good reason for daily vigorous exercise; it's not because there's some minor risk everyday that could possibly materialize on any given day, it's because during times of great stress, it appears during those times, IT WILL MATERIALIZE.

Think the missed court date, and possible bench warrant, was sending me down a path of shutdown.

Light terrible sleep over multiple days and discomforting lightheadedness made worse by exercise. Not really the tensious lightheadedness kind (Like the kind caused by simple anxiety), more like the calm going-to-pass-out light-headedness, which seemed a bit more severe.

---------------

I notice there tends to be noticeable mutual attraction between myself and visibly neurotic girls, and they don't even have to look like a teenager.

actually, I'd say the various forms of neurosis just make me want to love the gal. Can't seem to think of a girl I was really attracted to who didn't have some form.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-we-are-attracted-to-deviant-personalities/

Interesting perspective.

Those who "live dangerously" is a mating signal that they have such good gene quality, they can get away with it.

Well, that would be my assessment of the heb chick. She definitely appeared to have "such good gene quality" and probably an essential reason why she was "so hot".

As to my living dangerously. Haha, compared to what an average white person would consider "safe", it'd appear to be very dangerous, but that's not because I chose it! lol

The dangerous life chose me.

--

Went for an 8 lap walk, and 8 lap jog.

FIgured out the path length is about 480 feet.

So about 11 laps per mile.

I'm getting there.

I want to get upto 1.5 miles a day, so that'd be 17 laps.

Leg muscles feel unusually sore for a "jog", presumably this is a comprehensive workout for the leg muscles. The tight turns and ever bending path and the pine needley sandy soil that's sucking all the energy it can. And it's somewhat hilly in parts. This takes STRENGTH to do.

A 1 or 2 lap "walking warmup" feels like the most comfortable segue into the jog shortly after waking up.

------------------

Someone is going to go check it out seeing if "This is where she wants to be", lol, just hearing that makes me think this isn't going to happen. lol

See, because I get the impression that mexicans move to this joint not because "It's where they want to be", it's because it's the only place they can afford and they NEED to live somewhere! I get the impression as soon as anyone has options, they are OUT of that place.

Ahemmm.... *cough*...*cough*.... meee....*cough*... lol

But who knows, we'll see.

-------------------

Okay, interested buyer looked at it and start backing away a little bit saying she wanted her son to do a second look over it, lol.

It's interesting because she actually had a business plan in mind with it. Put a trailer on it and owner finance the sale.

So, she didn't necessarily have "I wouldn't live here" objections. Purely a business interest of hers.

Her objections seemed to come from that the area doesn't seem like it has developed that much since the last time she came here about 30 years ago.

I'm guessing she's referring to the clay road leading into the neighborhood. I've been told the county will be paving that, but color me skeptical about it happening anytime soon.

I offered in about a month, when the temps cool, I'm going to clear it out. Since I was planning on doing that anyway, and she seemed clearly interested in that kind of offer, as do most other would be buyers. (I know, because it seems to be a common objection; they want something practically turnkey, they aren't like me, in that they're looking forward to the hard work.)

----------------------

It's funny, here I am talking about how I loved the heb chick because she was fearless, right.

Then this new possibly interested buyer, I could tell she was keeping her distance and lightly shaking in fear, lol.

I think she probably doesn't normally do that, except with people like me. Now the question is, why.

I'm guessing I appear threatening. I wonder if it conveys that way thru my words online, too.... even though my intentions are nowhere near threatening, maybe I have a threatening personality at the core and hard to really hide.

She said keeping up with the joneses was a prime reason why people were getting the max house they could afford that the bank said they could (she was a prior realtor). I mentioned to her, "Doing better than joneses is another reason", I told her I have a little of that but my means are somewhat limited at current.

------------------------

And I wrote down all my todos down on the whiteboard and I've been since kicking butt at getting them done.

------------------------

right hand rsi is starting to hurt.

What did I do yesterday?

lots of typing or clicking...

think probably lots of typing.

THat's how I'd work if I was at full capacity.

But body isn't designed for MY full capacity on a keyboard.

Building a house yes. On a keyboard, no.

-------------

can I put racist deed restrictions on this property?

I'd prefer if this corner stayed.... asians and whites are ok. I'd prefer if I didn't have racist shotgun blasting neighbors and I'm finding that's what first-gen mexican immigrants are, of which there are many in Houston. Racist neighbors are OK (Of course they are, I'm not going to be hypocrtitical), but shotgun blasting racist neighbors are NOT OK.

Because of the Civil Rights Act of 1968, any race based covenant restrictions are not enforceable in the United States.

Oh, well, that sucks. I guess I'll have to ... rent it out ... if I want to keep the neighbor quality up.

But first will be resale, well, I guess I'll have to choose my buyers wisely.

---------------

Wow, looks like I have a number of "real hits" from real people on the website just in the last 24 hours. And not all from Russia either. I definitely don't remember this trend back when I started the website, I guess that's what 2 years does in google, who seems the most popular referrer.

I like the idea that there's someone seeing the work done on the website. Tells me that the "new buying stats" should become more visible over time. Now need to plot expansion to make the website a lot more "complete" in my opinion.

And sensationalize the front page, intrigue the web visitor. Google should reward me if I do so. And, visitors should reward me eventually too when they turn into customers.

---------------

I see this woocommerce developer telling me "it's not possible with the structure" and that's that. Keeps parrorting it over and over. And I'm just thinking... GET THE F OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Because, I'm a developer too, and I'm not under the impression this kind of thing is impossible regardless of underlying infrastructure. This seems to be one of those things, if you WANT to make it happen, you can make it happen SOMEHOW.

Jany-M posted a solution at the bottom of https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/14883 . Insert code into functions.php.

And I think it just puts the featured products at the top of the listings. It doesn't actually sort the featured box itself, which is what I'm trying to accomplish.

Push comes to shove, I guess I could... hmmm...

--------------

chinese girl implied I was romantic. Why, yes, I think the heb chick would've agreed, lol.

This girl on asiacharm is somewhere around 23, though she operates a profile that claims to be 31 despite the photos looking closer to 23, lol, lives somewhere in the city, doesn't live out in the suburb doesn't own a car. Won't live in a village where she could afford to live because no jobs there.

She asked, "Was she making you hungry? lol", implying lust. The answer was yes, but not like I couldn't suppress that passing desire recognizing her slutty and being pregnant qualities.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/04/us/philadelphia-homeless-man-gofundme/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

but is the "Job Shaming" event fake news from the start?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/entertainment/geoffrey-owens-interview/index.html

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/04/health/exercise-physical-activity-who-study/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

All these girls on victorian hearts look ridiculously hot. All from the ukraine. I know, this has been widely reported as a "scam", but truth is there's a real person behind these chatboxes and the key is don't get your hopes up, lol :lol:

All under the age of 25, wow, they knew the cut off.

Funny enough, the 22-23 year old china girl was telling me they can't marry until the age of 24. Part of china's population control efforts.

And now on the victorian hearts site, I'm NOT getting pelted with messages. But on both asiacharm and the "real" china singles site, I was getting pelted left and right! And those chinese girls must've been working overtime sending out those messages on the real site, don't think they had "mass tools" available to them... I think...

The asia charm girl was telling me she doesnt' chat with the "dirty guys", lol.

Tried telling me that chinese women were "more conservative" in regards to polygamy and "being a sidechick".

Telling me that she was conservative in that regard.

-------------

when meeting the buyer today, I could tell she was ... heavily affected by the tone of voice in the advertisement... lol... came across like a strict unerring guy when in real life, I'm not like that at all, lol. It was funny seeing her looking so hard for an ounce of leniency when I could tell she was acting that way purely because of the craigslist wording, lol.

---------------

I don't the understand the idea of deporting murderers.

Because... what... so they can have an opportunity to jump the border again and murder someone else?

I guess they are thinking about saving money from minimizing jail time, but isn't the purpose of death penalty... to keep them from murdering again and keeping jail costs lower than lifetime imprisonment.

-----------------

my calf muscles are so bulky now, it's almost impossible to get these "rodeo quality" jeans off! lol

--------------

oh, important distinction. When a guy responds to an automated message or mail, a girl (or guy) is assigned on the spot to talk to the person. So, that girl didn't necessarily "own that profile" prior to my messaging it but probably does now.

Think maybe when I sell the house, I'll use a realtor. As much as I want to believe selling property is just a confidence game, and I believe I've put forward enough confidence so far, can't deny that seems like it's quite possible that "magical touch" is affecting all these interested people. On a small property like this, not really a huge problem, but on a house property, don't want to inadvertently turn away too many potentially interested parties especially not in the first week of listing when the inrush happens. You only make a first impression once.

I'll admit the possibilty that there's likely other realtors out there who probably do a better job than I do. And it is wise to play to everyone's advantages, best for overall profitability, normally.

Now, I would list on facebook and craigslist outside of the MLS, but I think I would probably refer buyers to my realtor.

And, can I do a $300 + 3% closing with a realtor? Or does it have to be 6%.

------------------

On the "common buyer objections" side, and addressing them.

1. Need to clear the land.
2. Need to offer to disassemble and remove the shed.

Think those concessions should do well in overcoming those considerable objections.

Now there is the subject of tree stump grinding, and I think maybe I'd offer to do that for $400.

----------------

I think it's ironic this one yt video on ukraine girls was like they preferred foreigners to natives, and then when asked if they want love or money more, they almost universally said love.

Lol...

Because it's harder to love ukraine men for other reasons I guess? Or because the foreigners are wealthier? lol

I know how this works, you share resources with a girl (money, housing,etc.), and they "love you" for it. Kind of like a dog, whom you feed, soon begins to love you. So they're not lying when they said they're looking for love, but they're kind of ignorant about what causes a female to fall in love.'

And just like a dog, you can have all the kibble in the world but if you're giving nothing to the dog, it ain't going to love you.

---------------------

Exactly. There's a REASON why real estate developers and landlords are among the RICHEST people in the country, and a reason why hardly any RICH people are RENTERS.

That's because high house prices are caused by price-inflating mortgages, and real estate developers drink at the mortgage spigot, money created out of thin air.

That's why I, as an aspiring developer, am interested in my properties being qualified for a mortgage, which is why I check the underwriting requirements.

----------------
Going to relist the ads tomorrow with the downward price and I'll maintain. Will eliminate the "contract by owner" wording because doesn't seem like anyone's going to entertain that.

Going thru and cleaning up comment spam on my website. I think some of the ideas I come across are "good ideas", so I'm just keeping a record here of the more interesting ones.

Your site can go viral, you need some initial traffic only.
How to get initial traffic? Search in google for: nhuum’s seo

www dot fiverr dot com/seodude73 - diverse high quality backlinks; pricy, might be worth it. Kind of like throwing coins into a fountain, you hope it has some positive longterm benefit. lol

The Number of Referring Domains Has a Very Strong Influence
on Rankings

You may have heard that getting backlinks from the same domain has diminishing
returns.

In other words, it’s better to get 10 links from 10 different
sites than 10 links from the same domain.

According to our analysis, this appears to be the case.
We found that domain diversity has a substantial impact on rankings.

Google wants to see several different sites endorsing your page.
And the more domains that link to you, the more endorsements you have in the eyes of
Google.

In fact, the number of unique referring domains was the strongest correlation in our entire study.

Key Takeaway: Getting links from a diverse group of domains is
extrem

Posted 2016

Article submission is an exetrmely powerful process and too be honest I am not sure wether i agree with doing it automatically. My current SEO stratergys for article marketing are fairly simple. I outsouce an article to be written by a professional english writer, the article must contain at least 1,200 words and be of exetrmely high quality. Next i will submit it to the top 20 article websites based on Page Rank and traffic. After submitting the articles i will then do some basic backlinking and bookmarking to make sure they get indexed by the search engine spiders. I find that doing article marketing this way works exetrmely effective however i suppose that having the software submit less quality articles to the less dominant websites and then submit to the ones manually that you can’t use a tool for with your quality article because at the end of the day quality backlinks never hurt anyone.

And then like 100 comments about this "targeted traffic" get 300 visitors a day. Considering how successful their spam campaign seems to be getting past akismet over the years, it might be worth checking it. From 2016 to 2018 according to my logs.

Looking on fiverr, see that the du jour backlink building schemes are PBN (private blog network) and the main metrics are TF(trust flow) and CF(citation flow). Correlates highly with pagerank. More info at https://searchengineland.com/majestic-seo-announces-new-link-metrics-trust-flow-citation-flow-121230

https://searchengineland.com/private-blog-networks-great-way-get-site-penalized-286489

According to here, ensure that the guys are experts and that unique IPs, IP classes, Titles, Link Scheme, CMS (content management styles), Themes...

Because google can spot patterns and easily penalize accordingly. This guy specifically recommends against using PBN backlinks because of "grave danger" and specifically warns of fiverr.

The main reason that TF and CF is prominent is because majestic SEO actually publishes that data (for a fee) so that webmasters can benefit from it, while google tends to keep that information private, because it doesn't want manipulation of search results. So majestic SEO is a "good resource" for that kind of information but last time I checked, it was pretty damn pricy so best be sure you can benefit from the information somehow.

Majestic SEO uses a spider to crawl the internet, much like google, and has pretty extensive coverage (But not as much as google), so it has one of the most complete link registries that anyone can access for a fee.

Okay, been delinked. His comment spam was the only one he submitted and his fiverr ratings look pretty good, so looked like worth a closer look. Wanted to visit it later.

-------------

Since replacing the drywall tape with ducttape, I haven't been getting tons of itchy bites sitting in here. All the dang no-see-ums.

--------------

Be interested in some of these "USA traffic" listing on fiverr. Wondering what the method is (Check the referrers of the visitors).

Looks like "social media" is the typical method.

Influencer marketing I wonder....

--------------

Neighbor in old neighborhood apparently chased off some people in a white truck who were on my lot. Other than the fence, the only thing they could possibly steal is my trash so have it boys! lol.

They could also steal my trees, lol. I wouldn't mind

--------

29 million USA bloggers as of 2016?

That's nearly 10% of the USA population.

Seems somewhat surprising considering that I can think of 20 people (neighbors, family), and I doubt any of them blog.

Do they consider someone writing in their journal a "blogger"? lol. That's not my impression of what a blogger is, but maybe that's where the stats come from.

-------------

I'm noticing fiverr seo prices have gone up significantly, suggest it's getting "frothy". So the price may not necessarily be reflective of the value or quality of service, maybe just more a reflection of price trends.

-------------

Since finishing the trail, started clearing out the back and did about 2.5 hours before 87f was reached. Also did an 8 lap walk.

The soreness from the jog heeled in 2 days, so that was pretty fast. Suggesting my animal protein + carb diet is pretty effective for muscle growth. I remember how it'd take so long recovering eating just peanuts and bananas, like 4 days.

Seems like that jog was pretty salubrious. Noticed how my comments have gotten a bit more substantive and maybe insightful.

--------------

The meaning of life is life itself. That seems like an agreeable insight.

Because I think about all this variation in life, including the diversity in species and the diversity in the immune systems of people that almost always enable some percentage to survive some kind of plague or viral catastrophe, and just having the insight of "true love" being based on immune system match value, and just knowing how powerful true love is personally, it'd seem like the purpose of life is to continue the longterm survival of life. From the viewpoint of a given member, first of the species, then taking into consideration of the species, all of life itself. From the viewpoint of "god', all of life itself is the reason. When the End Cretaceous happened due to an asteriod impact(?), for example, it wiped out the dinosaurs but mammals survived theoretically enabling their future prevalence and eventual dominance. (i'd say humans have become the dominant species)

So that's why love feels like the meaning of life, because it's based on maximizing longterm survival of the species thru maximizing immune diversity and strength.

--------------

And need to repost the ads with new copy and lower price and start fixing things.

---------------

Ok, got one pretty interested person within 10 minutes of posting. We'll see. I think I've getting the impression "Don't count your chickens until after they see the property", seems like that's typically when they suddenly scat.

Which I don't really get, because I /think/ the pictures give a pretty good idea as to what's there. But, maybe they don't give an accurate sense of scale.

----------------

lol, a semi attractive looking girl asking about the property, I replied "Si senorita", and she thumbs upped and now ignoring. lol... I'm getting such a chuckle out of it.

I don't really care if she would've been a serious buyer because this thing is going, that's for sure.

Due to the company’s growth into new areas, in an effort to reach the broader Houston custom home and remodeling market, as well as to provide more robust services to customers, Country Builders Inc. decided to rebrand as Picklo Homes. The rationale for this was twofold: First, we felt the “country” in Country Builders may mislead prospective clients to the conclusion the company builds only in the country or only country-style custom homes. Second, the name no longer continued to reflect the markets we now serve. Having been raised in and around the Houston custom home building industry, Nick has a wealth of knowledge that he eagerly shares with clients to aid in the arrival of each individual to their destination.

I've noticed this, plenty of white folks going around in "Custom Home" or "remodeling service" branded trucks, while mexicans are working the developer neighborhoods.

Leads me to suspect the demand for developer neighborhoods has waned and remodeling and customization has picked up.

Don't know how to read this, but suspect maybe.

Demand for standard tract homes has gone down (poor millenials), easily satisfied by existing home markets for the few that qualify, and the only people with money are the rich boomers who already own a home and opting to adding more house onto their existing home, thanks to the stock market inflation caused by the fed's money printing and the swelling roths and 401s. Due to being so rich, the demand for custom homes has gone up, too, since it's more expensive than tract homes, and more lucrative to builders, and easy to understand why it might be desired. "Seeing your dreams come to real life"

I think it's a reflection of the vastly increased inequality of wealthy over the last decade. As soon as I heard the fed's money printing schemes, I knew that was the intention and it was going to happen and sure enough it did, and this how it's affecting the housing markets.

--------------

And checked out this traffic provider that has been spamming my site for the last 2 years. Looks like a "traffic provider" as if it's some kind of industry (Almost looks like it), and the rates look attractive BUT the question is, where's the traffic coming from. I think of traffic, I'm expecting a bunch of indians because that's what happened one time when I got traffic.

One of the reviews mentioned "It is really amazing how global the traffic is. This service rocks.", further leading me to suspect this.

Would be pointless to buy indian traffic if they aren't buying my crap.

However, if I think it's worth a try, I can try it and track the conversion rates to see its worth.

Be nice to know how these ppl were led to the site, so I could tailor the introduction.

I think what I'm looking for, as a connoisseur of traffic, is....

USA traffic, low bounce rate, targeted.

Low bounce rate because "they wanted to see it", as opposed to being forced by a malicious popup. Or fake botnet traffic.

Regardless of source, rates would be tracked. Bounce rates and conversion rates. Conversion rates at the end of the day.

Googling, one provider looks promising or so the webcopy suggests. 385,000 alexa suggests they get more than a handful of customers, suggesting repeat business.

The traffic mainly comes from domain names that are no longer being used. We have a large inventory of these inactive websites and present the visitors with other relevant websites to visit. The traffic you will receive is 100% free of bots, PTC, Auto Surf, Pop-ups and Pop-unders.

Ahuh, yeah, I usually exit those things fast. I guess some people actually look at those links?

The visitors we serve you come from our advertising network. We have thousands of domains with almost 100,000 hits per day. These hits are sold to you. If orders can't be fully filled with traffic from these domains (due to niche and geo-targeting), a secondary (PPC) traffic source is being used, which also provides the quality we stand for.

Might be interested in this Ad network.

So this "traffic expert" guy, Bram, is the guy buying up expired domain names with existing traffic.

Well, I wonder if that might be a viable technique. Buying "related expired domains" and advertising my website along with adsense.

Probably more cost effective to resell the traffic, like these people are doing.

But, I don't know, maybe there's some "big willies" out there among expired domains.

I know ppl would love to pick up my domain name, monthly rates of 500.

https://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/tutorials/expired-domains/

5 Ways To Find Expired Domains:
Hunt From Keywords: Enter some keywords from your niche and the software will find expired domains with links from webpages that are currently ranking for those keywords.
Hunt From Websites: Crawl specific website(s) to find expired domains that they link to. Eg you could find expired domains with links from Wikipedia/The New York Times etc.
Reverse Hunt Domains: Enter a domain and the software will find all fo the backlinks to that domain and then scan them to find expired domains. Great for snapping up domains that also link to your competitors.
Auction Hunter: Enter your keywords to search 8 expired domain marketplaces & look up important metrics.
Web 2.0 Hunter: Find relevant expired web 2.0 domains from 20 different web 2.0 platforms.

The idea of creating a spider to search for expired domains linked to from "authority sites"(wikipedia,etc.) seems intriguing.

But I'm pretty sure you can peruse and buy expired domains from a list. I suspect namecheap provides this service.

Don't know if they track domains registered there or every domain registered on the mainstream DNSs. I'd think the latter would be somewhat trivial for them to track, so I would suspect they do track (almost) everything.

Wonder if you can ask google how many referring domains a domain name has?

Be nice to run a list thru to priortize buying.

--------------------

Neighbor was like, "Your only friend", pffttt... steve's my friend, but he's never home. Bobby's my friend, but he's in jail. So, if he meant the only friend I actually ever see AT THE MOMENT, yeah, he's right. All the other people on my street or either mexican or in their 60s-70s, not exactly peer material.

-------------------

https://www.amazon.com/Ashman-Ground-Anchor-Inches-Diameter/dp/B01N7KXKPI/ref=pd_sbs_328_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01N7KXKPI&pd_rd_r=451a7e0f-b2ec-11e8-a8ea-092258445276&pd_rd_w=SEkF1&pd_rd_wg=c2MA9&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=0bb14103-7f67-4c21-9b0b-31f42dc047e7&pf_rd_r=9HKHJRE0H44D8K90ZCYY&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=9HKHJRE0H44D8K90ZCYY

Looks like this would probably do. Ground anchors, another ad mentioned 1000 lbs holding strength. So just need like 12 or more of these, pare with a 12000 lbs winch, and secure it.

Now the only question is how to secure the load and ensure equal distribution of tension on the stakes. I can easily imagine one stake getting a lot more tension than the others and popping out, then the rest following suit. So, what kind of scheme would work.

So where have you been for the last two days? No house building, no heb chicks, no Asian babes so what the hell? I didn't know what to do without the all day reports on all of that. Now you are all about your so called website.
Must be getting tired of posting your minute by minute bodily functions.

I am rather sure you still have no completed house that you have so called been building. No running water, no septic/sewer system but you might have an outlet or two.

What is taking so long to build a garage 20' x 20' house?
It can't be money as you have boasted that you are in the top % of the millenials. We still have not seen a real photo of anything you have so called yours. Property or web site. All we have seen is your constant copy paste of what you want or think is what you think is right. Spend more time doing constructive work instead of chasing all those ghost chicks.

Show yourself if not at least some real pictures of your so called STUFF!

Dan

PS: Yes I do have my dream house! It's a 22' x 22' garage with a house and pool attached :lol:

Oh, I see, the miss sent you to the garage or you're renting out the house. Smart on renting out the house instead of the garage, lol.

Right now, I don't have the kind of cash to do home projects. I wasn't boasting about my operating cash levels RECENTLY, I was boasting about my net worth, even though it's pretty to easy to see how high cash levels at the time of the boast likely led to it. Seems like a very natural basic function all men possess, monetary boasts, being the foundation of attracting girlies.

I'm still in the midst of The Startup. And this is my first year of business, now on my 7th month. When my parents kicked me out subjecting me to inoperable conditions for 1.5 years, my expansion was effectively halted. But, now, it's resuming, albeit not all at once due to not having the necessary mosquito free floorspace just yet, but that's coming when I put in the drywall. One of those cash-hungry home projects.

So that's what you're seeing right now, continuing progress.

The reason why cash levels are low is because I'm maxizimizing my cash's investment potential and I'm in the midst of that. Both in terms of infrastructure investments enabling biz growth, and high ROI real estate investments. Two birds with one stone.

--------------------

Tried running about 15 minutes after my second nap, had a banana and some nuts, and the exertion headache hit as soon as I started running. A teaspoon of cocoa powder

Had another banana and some cheese, and then drank some wine, started running 30 minutes later, headache gone.

Might've been low blood sugar or low salt causing cortisol -> blood vessel narrowing, but whatever it is, wine should take care of it, ethanol being a proven vasodilator. Vessels are also probably smaller right after awaking.

Did an 11 lap jog + 2 lap walk. That's a little over a mile jog thru the hilly foresty pillow-like pine needle bedded trail.

Want to get up to 17 lap jog, 1.5 miles daily.

-------------------

I see this one prolific heavy equipment operator is based out of houston, has auctions on ebay. Though the machines are out my price range at the moment, it's nice to think I can go and "pick these up".

$7000 for a proper stump grinder. Proper meaning it can be used on slopes, while the cheapies can't, and it's productive enough to be useful in business or clearing acres. And it's capable of all sizes of tree stumps.

This is notable, because some of my trees guarantee have at least a 30" stump diameter, and this professional recommends a max of 20" on the cheapies.

The cheapies go for $1500.

That said, he recommended having a cheapie on hand for access ability, I'm guessing thru gates and whatnot. (residential service)

So proper land clearing requires a chainsaw, loppers and a 7000 stump grinder. Or alternatively, prepare to do some digging and use a tractor. Looks like tractors on the lower end go for $2000-$3000. Some questions about runtime remain on the lower end ones.

This YT video suggests some crazy gearing setups are needed. Or maybe that guy is just showing off.

Alternatively, looks like one could get those backhoe tractor assemblages for $7000 on craigslist, and be able to dig trenches, septic holes, maybe swimming pools (i dunno), and pull trees. Backhoe the root, and pull with the tractor.

Seems like that might be a nifty investment.

Get some of these trees down that are leaning the wrong way, into the power line. They're standing in the way of my driveway, lol.

Imagine the kind of chain I'd want for pulling that guy down, at least as tall as the tree. Probably like 100 feet.

Alternatively, I'm falling back on the idea of using a sandbag weighted sled with a winch on it. Think manually digging the roots and using a long chain would work. Seems like that'd be the most economical way of accomplishing it, directional tree falling.

Let's see how much force a tractor can exert.

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/tractor-drawbar-pull.326183/

Looks like upto 1400-1700 lbs for a standard looking kubota tractor.

https://books.google.com/books?id=4GsBphPn1EYC&pg=PA109&lpg=PA109&dq=bulldozer+pushing+force&source=bl&ots=hOtZyEIjFI&sig=G_xS7TLy-XlNjtNNoCNw7xxsnzs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjD6cjeuKndAhUNeawKHeUABHkQ6AEwGHoECAAQAQ#v=onepage&q=bulldozer%20pushing%20force&f=false

This book suggests a bulldozer can do about 15,000 pounds of force.

Seems like a 12,000 lbs winch would do the job, probably. Just... how much sand do we need to load...

12,000/60 = 200 bags. Damn.

Wonder if we can stake down the sled, might reduce ballast requirements.

https://www.quora.com/unanswered/How-can-you-make-an-introvert-girl-love-if-she-just-doesnt-care

How can you make an introvert girl love if she just doesn't care?

And this is why I seem attracted to the happy girls so much more easily. At least the HEB chick came off pretty happy and easy going, now I won't think thru the reason why, lol. (No can't be that...lol)

THE HUSBAND STORE

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to The Husband Store to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 – These men have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 – These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

‘That’s nice,’ she thinks, ‘but I want more.’

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 – These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

‘Wow,’ she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 – These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

‘Oh, mercy me!’ she exclaims, ‘I can hardly stand it!’

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads: Floor 5 – These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 – You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor.

There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at The Husband Store.

To avoid gender bias charges, the store’s owner opened The Wife Store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex, have money and can really cook.

The third floor has wives that love sex, have money, can really cook and are drop dead gorgeous.

The fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

Lol, this seems like such an easy problem to address. It's like a trope, telling the irritating/annoying girl to STFU. At least reprimanding and upbraiding hoes seems to turn them on.

------------------

The term "reproductive rights" sure does seem misleading. I'm thinking something like "Abortion rights" or "Fetal murder rights" would be a little less misleading, because I'm pretty sure most women have the right to have children, lol. This is actually not a right to be taken for granted, during the euthanasia and sterilization craze during the 20s and 30s, there were a number of american women(and men) who had that right forcibly taken away. But then WW2 happened, and nazi atrocities were learned, and american history books decided to bowdlerize that part of history like skeletons in the closet.

https://www.amazon.com/Ashman-Ground-Anchor-Inches-Diameter/dp/B01N7KXKPI/ref=pd_sbs_328_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01N7KXKPI&pd_rd_r=451a7e0f-b2ec-11e8-a8ea-092258445276&pd_rd_w=SEkF1&pd_rd_wg=c2MA9&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=0bb14103-7f67-4c21-9b0b-31f42dc047e7&pf_rd_r=9HKHJRE0H44D8K90ZCYY&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=9HKHJRE0H44D8K90ZCYY

Looks like this would probably do. Ground anchors, another ad mentioned 1000 lbs holding strength. So just need like 12 or more of these, pare with a 12000 lbs winch, and secure it.

Now the only question is how to secure the load and ensure equal distribution of tension on the stakes. I can easily imagine one stake getting a lot more tension than the others and popping out, then the rest following suit. So, what kind of scheme would work.

So if a loop is securing two stakes, it'll provide equal tension on both stakes.

But not necessarily on 3 stakes.

If you secure one side of the sled (left side), then the other side can be secured and tension would be equally shared assuming there isn't egregious differences in chain length/rope length.

So now I have a suitable scheme for using 4 anchors.

How about 12.

I suppose if chain was used, then one could ensure each stake pair was an equal distance from the joint point. Still won't be really even tension, but appears you could get close.

Well, I suppose one could recursively do to the pairing technique. Each stake pair becomes a unit, pare two units and loop thru both, each unit pair becomes a faction, etc.

Okay, thinking about devising a solid online marketing strategy.

Just learning about all the different methods available, and trying to get a good sense of what can be done here.

So, get a blog. Advertise featured products on that blog to capture attention of possibly interested buyers.

Guest post.

Article submission on top 20. (Rewrite blog posts, I guess? At least some of them.)

Buying traffic sources.

PPC ads on good platforms. Especially during high demand periods.

Email capture on the blog and shop. Incentivize it with some kind of reward.

Issue coupons to the website thru my existing customers on the platforms, encouraging their shopping there. Less decidely, Issue coupons to orders, encourage repeat business and incentivize referrals.

Is link building worthwhile? Paying guys for links. Maybe hunting down "good" expired domains for my private blog network.

I see all these possible methods, and right away, it's hard to see a positive ROI that would be seen immediately... some case yes, most no... so it's like it almost seems like wasted time. But, contributing some time each day at some time of the day doesn't seem like much to ask.

Whatever experience I glean from this, I can apply to other businesses.

Googling "marketing website" seems to get a bunch of common sense generic recommendations, but seems like a good idea to not skip over it. Didn't think about using yelp and angie's list for example.

Steps to that point.

1) fixed website. (check)
2) add all the existing products including the technically challenging ones. sensationalize front page. Email capture efforts (get website fully ready, at least 90% ready.).
3) invest in marketing efforts.

--------------

Dang, my shop ranks 84,000 out of 1.9 million just based on last month's sales? So I'm in the top 5% of shops, and last month didn't feel like anything super special.

If this is true, then getting a career pays a helluva lot better than having a top performing shop at least in the 5th percentile.

I'm thinking maybe the top 1 or 2 percentile might be necessary to match a "regular paying" career.

I actually think if I combined my shops, it would be about the 3rd percentile. So I'm thinking the top 1% percentile might match a regular career.

And I personally suspect the top 20% are all trying.

The website linking to me is pretty neat, it ranks the shops. So I can easily find which ones are doing great, and what categories I might want to compete in.

----------------

Wow, checking out one of my "online competitors".

Alexa rank of nearly 1 million. That's pretty darn good for what looks purely like a shop.

Check the backlinks.

57 referring domains?!

Only that much for an alexa rank of 1 million?!

I think I know how this company works. They create product listings almost purely on the keyword lists, and tailor each product listing to the keyword list.

So, in essence, the site is a search engine whore.

Think I should become one of those. Start creating or grabbing products and naming after the keyword lists. It's possible, just a lot of data entry.

It also doesn't hurt that they have 3500 listings, each trying to snag a little bit of search engine traffic.

Each product title looks simple, trying to capture a specific search keyword.

Laser engraved dog collars with different patterns looks popular.

Using a lightbox or similar. White or almost all white background, like white floor edge or counter edge.

Dang, 10 employees. You can tell that being #400 out of 1.9 million pays well.

This site is definitely worth further perusal.

Even upto 100,000 out of 1.9 million is great, because can be marketed on the other platforms and each would be another revenue stream.

And of course, creating sites based on the related keyword lists becoming a search engine whore might be viable. Depends on the product category and whether a diverse amount of long tail keywords around that product category with lots of cumulative traffic exists.

I see that the site track's last months order amounts. Since I know that "christmas traffic" starts november 1, might be a good idea to start collecting from the list in december and search for top stocking stuffers or christmas hit top sellers. I already know those pay well.

----------------------

And running seems to have /significantly/ reduced my appetite. Not eating nearly as much fruit thru the day.

Running's impact on diabetes is somewhat obvious noting this.

Burning calories while reducing appetite. Sounds like lower longterm bloodsugar levels.

And the research backs this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4038597/

An inverse relationship was observed between incidence of type 2 diabetes and level of cardiorespiratory fitness at time of college after adjustment for age, year of graduation, BMI, smoking, and sports participation. The adjusted hazards ratio and 95% CI by category (low, medium, and high) were 1.00 (reference), 0.40 (0.14–1.13) and 0.26 (0.07–1.00) (p = 0.03 for trend).

High cardiorespiratory fitness (How did they define that?) had 75% reduction in risk of diabetes!

Almost mirrors the 75% reduction in stroke risk for those 5 mile daily runners. (Substantial benefit seen at 4+km, or 2.5 miles, about 50% reduction.)

-------------------

See, I'm one of those people that people that identify opportunities and usually claim the first or second place in that category. And, this site is definitely abetting the identification of opportunities. I think I'm going to be doing pretty well for the 7th month in business. But, I want to do construction longterm. But, I might make more money online than constructing houses. But, there's a limit to my digital ability based on my physical capacity (RSIs), so there will likely be a split in effort determined by my digital capacity.

However, might be handy to maximize my digital labor investments, and use my construction time to primarily construct rentals. Depends if my digital efforts can pay for ongoing rental construction and pays more than construction in general.

-----------------

Sure would be nice to get the roof finished, the goodies organized on storage racks, and then the walls drywalled, then I can focus on serious expansion with the newly available floorspace.

Which requires cash.

Be nice to just sell the property, but I see that being unpredictable at this point, so not expecting it and not going to rely on it.

Need to push for sell of possessions ASAP. Getting drywall in is about $600 away. ($130 nailer, $200 storage racks, $200 drywall)

Then fixing things in getting ready for the christmas onslaught.

Will expand the website and add those special items to it, to further amplify the christmas onslaught ROIs, since I likely won't be competing in new categories for christmas. Doesn't even matter, since I won't know of christmas hits until december.

Then from December, fund construction and ongoing digital expansion, competing in the new categories over time. Have pretty much all year getting an entry in but will use my digital time effectively since there's going to be lots of construction time likely. I'm thinking 80% office space ending and 20% office space, lol.

--------------

Think it might be worth finding "hot sellers" and try to market off the platform. website + purchased traffic, maybe ads.

Think maybe I'll have a website built exclusively on hot sellers. Maybe interested buyers would order more than one.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/07/politics/usda-cat-experiments/index.html

Well, there's jobs out there, I could picture others around here fighting you for that one.

Do they have recycling out there? I can imagine the bottles and cans along the side of the road so far out of town.

The best marketing you could have would be your own YouTube channel picking up H.E.B. chicks and offering tips on how to keep the bodies from being found, which the occasional mentions of products such as 'She Had it comin'' t-shirts.

Lol, whatever. If she had anything coming, it was pure love. For some reason if you think I'm attracted to normal girls, bahaha, that's funny. See, I don't want to teach you on what love really is, but it's not based on normalcy, it's more similarity. Partially why at least in my case, it's exceptionally rare. The so-called "hot girls" IRL are not usually what I consider hot. At a distance, sure, but the love ain't there in person.

swbluto said:
. . . I don't want to teach you on what love really is. . . .

Yeah, you'll have a hard time getting them to issue you a credential on that subject. So you're saying you would eschew normalcy and go along with the woman from the lesbian car wash sex videos. Dang, whatever, she's not for me.

But don't worry, I know you won't show yourself until the statue of limitations is up. Dan will just have to understand.

As I've always said, if a girl has relations with a guy, she's not a lesbian, she's actually a bisexual. And nothing wrong with bisexuals, in fact, if you can handle the presumed promiscuity.... do I need to say more on this? lol.

-----------------

Went for a walk and there's a menacing bug that's stalking me!

It'll just run right into my hair then I bat it away and run, and it'll start chasing me!

Based on the frequency of the wing flapping and the impact of it landing on my hair, I'd surmise it's a big bug.

That was at 7 a.m., maybe it goes away later in the morning, and it's one of those "early morning" menaces.

Got the equivalent to 5 laps before I went inside.

On another note, my running capability seems like it's vastly improved. Not really dog tired like it was starting out, sprinting like a gazelle and hopping over fallen trees like an antelope without much apparent effort.

Despite doing a mile jog yesterday, my leg muscles weren't tired.

And, the lack of hunger yesterday might've been attributable to cortisol from that "strenuous activity", a mile jog thru the forest. Because yesterday had that "difficulty falling asleep" feeling I usually associate with working way too hard, despite obviously not having hypoglycemia.

I'm just saying, Houston has always had a ridiculous problem with June bugs. You're not a man until you've learned to pick them out of your girl's hair while she screams and flails around.

Maybe it is a june bug. Think maybe I need to substantially shorten and thin my hair, I've read they prefer the hair for egg laying, being all warm and safe for them (or so they think), and I'd suspect it's the thick hair they're after if they're getting in girls' hair.

------------

Oh, I see, june bugs are a nocturnal beetle. That's why one keeps trying to land in my hair at this early hour, little fudger.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
. . . I don't want to teach you on what love really is. . . .

Yeah, you'll have a hard time getting them to issue you a credential on that subject. So you're saying you would eschew normalcy and go along with the woman from the lesbian car wash sex videos. Dang, whatever, she's not for me.

But don't worry, I know you won't show yourself until the statue of limitations is up. Dan will just have to understand.
So when is that? 9 years or is it almost time?

Don't worry Daunt, his love is not for the most of us. He thinks he knows but hasn't really found it and at the rate he's going, it's gonna be never.

I still don't believe he has a real web site. Just think how much more business he would get from ES if he listed it. But he's too afraid that WE would steal his golden egg.

Still say he/she is a big lie. Talk, Talk Talk or YAK, YAK, YAK. That's all he/she does.

Dan

It's more like I'm not supposed to advertise businesses in the forums. You know, that spamming rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back