QSMOTOR,0.5-12kW Electric Hub Motor & Mid Drive Motor Manufacture China

QSMOTOR said:
|Customization| Sabvoton SVMC72200 motor controller with CAN-BUS

There are two extra wires, for CAN-H, and CAN-L.
refer to below pictures.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Meanwhile, the 0-5V variable regen brake current could be set maximum, equal to phase current.
refer to below setting.
3.jpg

No QS, No Fun!
Thank you,
Judy
E-mail: judy@tzquanshun.com

Hello,

how much for the 72200 controller?

-is also the new TFT LCD on stock?

BR

Hi there

I'm interested in a 2000w V3 hub motor for an electric bike in a 24in rim.
It will be for a lithium battery on an electric enduro frame ( 154mm Dropout width)
the bike and rider will be a total of approx 140kg

how much would it cost including building into the rim and postage for australia?
please let me know if further information is required.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm thinking of converting www.rieju.es/m/16/450/rs3-nkd-50 one of these from a non runner to electric in UK - as a motorcycle (not limited), using a hub motor for simplicity.

Likely use - city commutes in traffic
Range - about 25 miles
Acceleration - desired as good as a 400cc Suzuke burgman scooter
Top speed - able to cope with occasional trips on the ring road so able to get to 70mph for short periods e.g. up to 5 miles

I would welcome a sanity check as to whether this is achievable at some reasonable level of cost?

Please may I ask you to keep suggestions to hub motors

My starting point is www.qs-motor.com/product/8000w-spoke-hu ... motorcycle

Your suggestions very welcome

glerwill said:
Hi, I'm thinking of converting www.rieju.es/m/16/450/rs3-nkd-50 one of these from a non runner to electric in UK - as a motorcycle (not limited), using a hub motor for simplicity.

I know UK is pretty straight forward to get a one-off build registered as a 45 km/h moped. Changing that to an A1 or even A without any limitations I would imagine that would be a much tougher task, can't remember seing anyone in the UK done anything different then a moped 45km/h legal build here on the forum. There are a few threads about what it takes to get a build road legal here on the forum. Search function will go a long way. You might find that is cheaper to get bike registered as a A1 motorcycle. Those are limited to maximum output power of 11 kw continuous. Note that it is 11 kw continuous output power. A1 bikes are not speed limited. You can ride highways and toll roads no problems, and you will be able to keep up with traffic. That means you can have 30 or 40 kw peak output and still get it registered as a A1, which in turn should yield cheaper insurance etc over a fullblown motorcycle class A.

I would anyway start with a phone call to your local DMV and check with your local authorities what it will take to get the build road legal. As a one off you don't need a full road and crash test, so it should be manageable. In UK afaik there ain't even no requirements to have a third party inspection done by sertification companies like the TÜV. The cost for this process I have no clue, but your official DMV should be able to help you with that.

As for the build itself that motor will work well for street riding, even if it is heavy. Be sure to pair it with a controller that can deliver loads of amps. 600 amps at least. More is merrier, for rapid acceleration. For off road usage that motor might make the build a little tail heavy, but dirt road and fire roads should be ok without going full throttle. Also take it easy in corners in the beginning to you learn the limits of tractions, such a heavy motor in the rear wheel can give you a few surprises in the beginning.

Thanks macribs you raised some good points

I have a full motorbike licence so thought unrestricted - will look at A1 as well.

Road use only

Hadn't thought about unsprung weight on rear - presumably that's why some use mid drive

Graham

Hey guys,

would love to mount 2 rim motors on my 2000kg sedan. Could i get some advice on what motors to get from QS?

satanicoo said:
Hey guys,

would love to mount 2 rim motors on my 2000kg sedan. Could i get some advice on what motors to get from QS?

Two of these:
http://www.cnqsmotor.com/en/article...000W - 14000W Electric car hub motor/275.html

And you will need two of these:
http://www.cnqsmotor.com/en/article... for QS 8kw e-car in-Wheel Hub Motor/799.html

Then a battery pack that can provide the needed current and has enough Ah to last the distance you need. Ask QS for a matched motor/controller kit. It'll probably cost north of $4000,- incl. shipping and excl. taxes and the battery pack.

I got a QS 10"X3.0" 3000W 205 50H V3 for my Velocifero scooter
http://www.cnqsmotor.com/en/article_read/QS%20high%20speed%2010inch%203000W%20205%2050H%20V3%20Brushless%20DC%20Electric%20Scooter%20Hub%20Motor/183.html

Looking for a good quality tubeless tire which is not more than 16" in total diameter for this motor. Something like this or better -
http://www.pccmotor.com/suchti132st4.html

Hello,

I got a bill (first warning) from TNT for shipping two motors and a rim from QS factory to Germany (127,26€) from the 10th of September 2017 (today is 14. Novermber 2018). I payed it but I wonder if I really had to as I remember to have payed for shipping together with the motor. What is this? Do I really have to pay for shipping? I ordered two motors and a rim back then.. If you want I can upload the pictures of the whole bill I made back then.

Please answer QS motors! Im confused about this!

The packages were send at the 25th September 2017
Inv. no QSMW17EL0731001

Shipping Marks
Elias-Damon
QSMW17EL0731001
GERMANY
TOTAL 3 CTNS

Are you sure that bill was for shipping, and not VAT or handling fees for import paperwork? When I order from China I usually get a bill at a later day then arrival of the actual package. First package is received and signed for, then later the bill comes. In Norway we have 25% VAT on top of the total amount of sale + shipping. And the shipping company usually deals with the VAT and paperwork, I think they actually pay the VAT upfront, then collect from customer later, and they also slap on a handling fee on top of the VAT.

I know you don't pay VAT for purchases within EU in Germany, but from China my guess is 17% vat on top of the purchase price.

@macrbis, ah yeah I guess thats the thing. Thanks for clearing up

Hi there,

I’m thinking of using one of the QS273 motors in a motorcycle conversion and trying to see if it will fit in my swingarm. The standard dropout/swingarm size for these motors is 200mm. My swingarm is ~210mm but need to put the brake caliper mounting bracket in there as well. Can anyone tell me if the circled part of the axle below is a spacer to keep the wheel in the middle of the swingarm or something else and is it removable? I was thinking of replacing it with the brake caliper mounting bracket.

15550197-9A65-403D-B550-EECA3AED29E2.jpeg

The drawing comes from http://www.cnqsmotor.com/en/article_read/QS%20Motor%2017inch%206000W%20273%2045H%20V3%20E-Scooter%20Hub%20Motor/245.html

Depending on what it is and whether or not it’s removable, I might end up getting a custom axle when I order the motor.

Thanks!

Hello,

please send offer for:

1pcs.
-QS 3000W 205 (50H) E-bike hub motor extra/V3 type
-3x45 winding
-16" Rim
-1xcrossed version

Sorry for have long time log in here because have a maternity leave.

Will be here from today.

Any question or any interesting about our motor, pls free to leave me message.

Thank you,
Judy
E-mail: judy@tzquanshun.com
Wechat: gh13797405776
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/judy.gong.775
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=SPOKE+HUB+MOTOR&me=A1DU8ODBU0RHWH&ref=nb_sb_noss

Discount for QSMOTOR 3000W 205 50H Spoke Hub Motor on Amazon from 2019-3-29 to 2019-4-3

Pls check this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A3CKE195EQDHR3

Below are items we have in Amazon.
未标题-1.jpg

Welcome back!

https://www.amazon.com/QSMOTOR-Speedometer-Programmable-automobile-instrument/dp/B07D11TSFZ/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=QSMOTOR&qid=1553857846&s=gateway&sr=8-8

Is it possible to calibrate the speed? I'm guessing it takes a hall signal from the motor.
Wiring looks pretty simple but I would really love some documentation for this thing about what kind of settings can be adjusted before I buy it.

Thank you for your message.

For this X8-E E-car Speedometer, yes, of course you can adjust the speed.
Pls see attachment User Manaul and drawing.

eee291 said:
Welcome back!

https://www.amazon.com/QSMOTOR-Speedometer-Programmable-automobile-instrument/dp/B07D11TSFZ/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=QSMOTOR&qid=1553857846&s=gateway&sr=8-8

Is it possible to calibrate the speed? I'm guessing it takes a hall signal from the motor.
Wiring looks pretty simple but I would really love some documentation for this thing about what kind of settings can be adjusted before I buy it.

Attachments

• X8-E Speedometer SPEC.pdf
    407.2 KB · Views: 89
New QS 3000W Mid Drive Motor with gear and chain

微信图片_20190307105858.jpg

bd00768efcb0b4a4169bc6742808332.jpg

For the this, we will custom alex to add a gear like below picture:
微信图片_20180404153758.jpg

So you can use this powerful mid drive motor on your e-bike or e-motorcycle.

Specification about this motor:
Item: QS Motor 3000W 138 70H Mid Drive Motor
Motor Type: BLDC Permanent Magnet Inner Rotor Motor With Hall Sensor
Brand: QS Motor,QSMOTOR
Motor Design: Single axle
Matched Wheel: Any size
Magnet Height: 70mm, 40pcs, 5 pole pairs
Diameter of stator: 138mm
Rated Power: 3000W (peak power, pending)
Rated Voltage: 72V as default
Speed: 100KPH
No-load rpm: 3800rpm without flux weakening, 6000RPM with flux weakening.
Max Torque: approx 56N.m without Reduction ratio, approx 247N.m with 1:4.77 Reduction ratio
Reduction ratio: 1:4.77 (as default)
Max Efficiency: pending
Continuous Battery Current: pending (72V)
Peak Battery Current: 120A (72V)
Suggest Peak Phase Current: 450A
Thermic Probe: None as default (KTY83/122 is available for mass production).
Working Temperature: pending
Single Hall Plate with waterproof connectors
16mm² Cross Section of Phase Wire (not include insulation layer)
Hall Sensor Phasing angle: 120 degree
Waterproof Grade: IP54
Color: Black

By the way, QS 1000W 90H, and 2000w 120H mid drive motors all can do customize alex to add gear and chain.

What spline size is on the shaft/axle? Looks like it is interchangeable with common motorcycle sprockets but I would like to know which ones?

When will information be available on the 7kw and 10kw mid-drive motors.

The gear we used is 428 11T-15T, pls see below picture:
1.jpg

DanGT86 said:
What spline size is on the shaft/axle? Looks like it is interchangeable with common motorcycle sprockets but I would like to know which ones?

Sorry for now, there is only for 1000-3000w mid drive motor now.

QSMOTOR said:
The gear we used is 428 11T-15T, pls see below picture:
1.jpg

DanGT86 said:

Hi QSMOTOR,
Since I didn't got a response on your aliexpress store I will ask here.
I have QS205 3000W v3 3.5T which I'm occasionally using for climbing on a relatively steep mountain. It is overheating every so often and I have to wait for it to cool down. So now I bought the same motor but 5T expecting that it will perform better for the purpose, but surprisingly it heats up really quickly - much quicker than the 3.5T one. I don't understand why.
I use the same controller - sabvoton 72150. and I run the 5T motor up to 100A peak only.
Any idea where the issue might be?

cerberpeter said:

The 5T winding has a higher phase-to phase resistance and so it will produce more heat at given phase current.

Assuming that both kind of windings have the same copper fill, they will have exactly the same performance (Watts) if you adjust the amps and volts like as following:

The 5T can take by a factor 5/3.5 higher battery voltage, but only 3.5/5 of the amps the 3.5T could take.
Example: if you have set phase amps to 200A on 3.5T, you have to reduce it to (3.5/5) x 200 = 140A on the 5T in order to keep the heat on a similar level.

cerberpeter said:
Hi QSMOTOR,
Since I didn't got a response on your aliexpress store I will ask here.
I have QS205 3000W v3 3.5T which I'm occasionally using for climbing on a relatively steep mountain. It is overheating every so often and I have to wait for it to cool down. So now I bought the same motor but 5T expecting that it will perform better for the purpose, but surprisingly it heats up really quickly - much quicker than the 3.5T one. I don't understand why.
I use the same controller - sabvoton 72150. and I run the 5T motor up to 100A peak only.

Hello,

If you install ferrofluid and two pairs of hub sinks it will help a lot and also the cooling time will be shorter.

I live in a Country with warm Klima at the summer season it goes more than 40C, this solution has helped a lot but its not a non stop solution if you run your motor in a high power mode.

1551986898092825.jpg

Back