Mrazek RevX superlight electric freerider

It is cool they competed against petrol bikes, do you know if there is any youtube videos from that event?

Yeah I guess what I got from watching the video is most my own feelings and experiences, and life thought me that if somebody is working very hard to get a sale chances are you shouldn't really be buying. So when I saw the video I was kind of left thinking there must be something wrong with the bike, when claims like worlds best got thrown around a lot. But hey, I never seen this in RL, never ridden it or seen video reviews or written reviews for that matter so it is kind of hard to gauge a bike solely by pics and phrases like "worlds best motor and worlds best controller" when you really can't fact check those claims.

It does seem they have sold a rather large number of bikes already according to earlier post here. If they got a good product I am sure the will do well. For the moment the price tag is too rich for my taste anyway, for that kind of money a street legal version would be mandatory as else the usefulness would be very limited with the recent 5.0 crack downs on e-bikes and illegal e-motorcycles.

also remember that the motor and controller were developed in house and are patent pending so you likely won't get many details on that beyond the advertised specs on their web, where you may also find any recent media or video coverage.. I just posted some coverage from czech media previously with some comparison between a few other emotos (did you forgot about it already;) .. im sure there will be more media and videos coming as more of these bikes make it into the wild, so stay tuned.. (ill see if I can dig up any coverage or video of the red bull event) .. :)

Comparative test of electrobikes :
https://www.motorkari.cz/clanky/redakcni-testy/ktm/srovnavaci-test-elektrobiku-patero-elektrickych-emoci-39671.html

Red Bull Get on Top 2018 moto hill climb event :
[youtube]QPVYQDwAYXc[/youtube]

Mrazek RevX competes at Red Bull get on top hill moto climb event..
RevX videos on faceplant, including hill climb event:
https://facebook.com/elektromotorka/video_grid/

(honestly for me the event video was a bit disappointing.. since its a hill climb event, once the rider forward movement stops your location is marked and you can not restart mid course and continue your run even if possible.. oh well at least revx is being tested to the extremes) ..

Can you link any videos please? I do not see any when I log onto stupid FB

hook a brother up! I skipped thru that long gas bike hill climb vid and didn't see a electric bike

skeetab5780 said:
Can you link any videos please? I do not see any when I log onto stupid FB

hook a brother up! I skipped thru that long gas bike hill climb vid and didn't see a electric bike

did you try the link I posted?
I can see / watch all the RevX videos there without logging into fb :
https://m.facebook.com/elektromotorka/video_grid/

I like this one, short but sweet :
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2207636129508586&id=100007866606670

Tyvm! Not sure why they didn't work the other day

I liked the one you linked last and there is also one other nice hill climbing vid! Sounds pretty peppy

Almost 3kwhr battery is pretty amazing.
That thing looks sturdy as hell also.

Looks like a lot of fun from here.

skeetab5780 said:

I liked the one you linked last and there is also one other nice hill climbing vid! Sounds pretty peppy

Can you link to th video directly? Don't have face account and when I browse the video grid I get a big pop up telling me to log in or create account. :(

And I can't do that because faceB is the devil.

macribs said:
skeetab5780 said:

Can you link to th video directly? Don't have face account and when I browse the video grid I get a big pop up telling me to log in or create account. :(

And I can't do that because faceB is the devil.

can you view this revx video without fb acct? :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2207636129508586&id=100007866606670

if so I'll dig up some more , thats all I can link from fb videos no embedding fb video here .. should be more YT videos coming though..

(another thing I do is open fb media in chrome or browser instead of fb for more functional so i can see the image source etc)

I can view it with windows 7 and internet explorer. I have to click on it twice and the second time I click on it, explorer opens Windows Media player in a separate window and it plays

odd

neptronix said:
Almost 3kwhr battery is pretty amazing.
That thing looks sturdy as hell also.

Looks like a lot of fun from here.

Now we know why its so freaking wide, to cram that long runtime battery in place. Can probably get two good hours of riding with that!

Interesting bike for sure.

Regarding the price ... it's actually priced a bit better than LMX161. While the bikes are not really in the same class, to me each will have its pros and cons. Depends what you are looking for .... sort of light and hybrid MTB goat which could be made street legal at places vs. dirt bike power and well suspended chassis design and components. I really wish LMX at its current price would come with notably better forks and rear shock (Dorado+Elka on RevX). Both companies are low volume manufacturers which makes them comparable to a degree, in my opinion.

I am curious what are the details of the battery pack on RevX ... not much info about that anywhere.

"Battery, motor and controller are all the best in the world". You don't need more info then that ;)

macribs said:
"Battery, motor and controller are all the best in the world". You don't need more info then that ;)

Haha you must be quoting the owner! Has to be true

I've been able to get some info regarding the battery module .... weight 13kg; dims 475 l 200 w 85 h ... they are using SONY US18650VTC6 3120 mAh cells. The module is easily removable via 4 hex bolts.

Oh ok nice battery. The motor and controller AFAIK is proprietary and developed in house by mrazek, or so it says in the thread. No details known for the public yet.

skeetab5780 said:
macribs said:

Haha you must be quoting the owner! Has to be true

Yeah that video still cracks me up :lol:
To be serious tough, it might very well be great stuff. Both motor and controller. But when the man developing them shares no other info then a lame phrase about how they are "the best in the world" that just makes it so funny. :lol: :lol:

If I had that kind of money to burn and not other hobbies to consider I think I actually would have bought this bike. Not because it is the "best bike in the world", rather despite of that. Then I could find out for myself just how good they are. The overall design looks good, he has done some great details. Like adjustable shock mount. Frame looks like it will handle a 20 feet drop with ease. I am sure the ride quality is amazing. And if I didn't fancy the motor or controller a swap would be possible.

You can tell from Bob's video that the motor is certainly proprietary clean slate design.

The controller, I don't much yet about... Other than that it's made in-house.

Looks to me like a solid effort, involving more people not just Bob.

Yeah, there something special with tubular trellis frame design. I really like that. And it does look like they did pay attention to every little detail during the design. Well except for the battery box maybe. Then again, you can only do so much for the battery. The motor, controller, power output and range kind of dictates the size of the pack. So the battery box is an ok compromise.

Agreed.

I can also see how the battery box, on any bike will be evolving, as the energy density evolves. The rest of bikes not to such a great extent.

I personally don't put much value into the box, as long as it can be easily removed, take a hit and keep the battery safe.

I did browse various pics of the RevX after the posting og the less flattering pic a page back and I think the angle of the pic exaggerate the size a little.

44920441_491150378038875_1812154402782314496_o.jpg

I'd prefer this color combo with black rims and battery box roundy shape and the same color as trelli frame ... very tasty.

The shape of the box below, clearly gives less room for the battery module inside ... so I guess, they were forced into the square box out of necessity. My guess.

I must say that I am not a huge fan of that hedgehog looking like cooler on the left side.

mrazekbikebezpozadi-2.png

RevX with big wheels and blue accents..

[youtube]N_qpO-LlWAw[/youtube]

track testing :
https://www.facebook.com/2075666619319909/posts/2251587191727850/

Bike looks good. They will have two frame variations and two wheel sets. At least that's the way I understand it. I would probably opt for trial frame/seat and MTB wheels which are lighter with less aggressive knobby rubber .

I think it's good they give customers options, because everyone has different preference or use for the bike. So far so good, just waiting for full production to start, I guess.

Mrazek RevX was on display at the 2019 international dirt bike show and now has UK distribution..

71212338_684645898689321_7885432506596458496_o.jpg

should start to see more of these in the wild soon with USA distribution in the works..

Back