Buying forest land, implementing solar

Status
Not open for further replies.
8:25 a.m., nov 13.

This room needs insulation!

The little heater is working as much as it can at 750 watts for at least the last 4 hours, and it's 38F outside and 58F inside the room.

It's normally able to maintain 62F at partial duty at 40 something.

--------------

Okay, went to go pick up some insulation and a heat gun and found a vinyl "standard weight plate" 100 pound set for $38, also included 2 spring clips (Those seem preferred). Considering that each 25 lb plate was going to cost me $18 each at the lowest, and these are not only vinyl (Would seem preferable to metal for the floor), but would also increase the max weight possibility of my arsenal upto 150 pounds (I can easily pick up 100 pounds, but it does take effort, lol), so I thought "What a steal!".

So got those, couldn't load it in the cart, lol. After eating an egg/bacon/potato taco on the way back, could easily carry it into the house.

Other than the diahhrea and some noticeable grumbling, I've been noticing I've been feeling GREAT not eating. Hardly any carotid phenomena, generally feeling very alert and clear thinking, etc. So I think 30grams carbs max per meal is probably just what I need. Coincidentally, it's how jack lelane ate all the way upto age 94.

Meat, one serving fruit, salad.

Only in the morning did he get two servings carbs, grains and a fruit.

seem to do just fine with one serving of fruit in the morning.

Appetite seemed to return this afternoon, felt "hungry", which led to the taco, which seemed to take care of the hunger.

Just now I'm starting to get toots as opposed to liquid, lol.

-----------------------

Walking thru homedepot to get my insulation, young girl walking by said somewhat flirtatiously, "Hi, how are you doing?", and I responded and she had this look like "ooohhhh, he talked to me!", like she was feeling excited by it... :roll:

So, was she really that excited or was she just affecting it(possibly by instinct) to attract a certain kind of attention from me?

(I was walking real slowly, and back erect and head held high. Voice when responding was deep and low.)

Earlier walking thru walmart, I had this feeling like... need to fudge someone...kept imagining finding that somewhat immature, horny, pretty girl looking for a good time (Might've been that car with the sailor moon decal on the back window all with the "pretty girls use shift sticks" sticker that I walked past earlier. Made me think, an immature pretty girl, seems like someone right up my alley, lol.)... and sure enough, got this 30-something presumably single girl hanging around me. She got in my way, on purpose I'm betting.

The heb chick, was she a horny, immature pretty girl? Yeah, I think she probably was. The only thing I'm questioning is the "pretty", but I definitely know she wasn't ugly.

-------------------

Want to think thru what I might use this years capital for, ideally, and prioritize.

-Last year's taxes ($1300)
-This year's taxes (Hopefully nothing)
-Finishing off the house. ($3000, $1000 siding, $1000 kitchen fixtures and cabinetry, $500 drywall, $500 for pipes and misc.)
-Water lines ($2500)
-Septic ($1500-2000?)
-Productive capital asset reinvestment(???)
-8x35 pool ($2000? The local hardware stores had a deal on concrete bags last january, maybe they'll have one this january. I know it's a slow month for the hardware stores, not only is consumer spending down 50% during january and february trying to pay off christmas credit card bills, the coldest month of the year isn't conducive for construction. Pool needs privacy fencing, so maybe $3000.)
-Shed or Garage. Garage would be ideal, but also probably be a bit more costly. (Shed is $750)

So I probably need to keep $14,000 in my accounts at the end of the year to fund all that. Which also means I'd probably be paying taxes, too.

Garage would be ideal because, keep mosquitos away from the vehicle (ideally) so you can work on it in peace. Of course, practically speaking, you'd probably need certain procedures to minimize mosquitos, like a bug light over night, and using the side door to enter as opposed to the garage door the following day.

But, garages would need ground leveling and probably a concrete slab, and that'd seem considerably more expensive than a shed on blocks considering the prep work and materials required. And, since it'd be large enough for a vehicle, it'd have to be larger. But I think I would like it that large anyway, for storage and "workshop space" purposes.

The garage would be intended to be storage, workshop and vehicle housing. Storage so I can empty the house, and make it a comfortable spacious small home. Right now, it doesn't seem very spacious with everything in there, lol, and the vast majority of the bulk doesn't seem ideally in a home. More like a warehouse or shed.

Think I'll probably go with a shed. I don't know if I'm capable of leveling ground on a sloped hillside and making concrete slabs, without heavy equipment rentals. I can always add a garage later if I so choose, and going with a shed would enable more capital allotted to the other categories that would immensely benefit from it.

-----------------

38F outside, and 60F in my heated room, with 750 watt heater running fulltime. This is the coldest day of this month, it's usually upper 60s for the daily high this month. This is typical, cold front moves in for 3-5 days, and depresses the temps by 20-30 degrees. This is why it gets down to the 20s on some days in december and january, despite a 54F average high in january.

And spoke too soon, the diahhrea is still here as of 3 p.m., lol.

14 hours of 750 watts = 10kwh = $1/day for allday room heating. Luckily the number of "cold days" during the year tend to be few in number, and I'm adding the insulation to the room when it warms up a little. (It's 38F in the house right now, shiver to your bones cold)

------------------

The tinder girl yesterday initiated the convo with "You're really cute".

I'm like.... :oops: :confused:

lol

I thought she seemed interesting, but, I didn't think we were on the same level, psychologically speaking, after speaking with her. This is a good reason why I reserve all judgment until I chat with them.

Like the german girl, I think we were on the same level. Of course, do I mean sexually or mentally... I think maybe both, lol.

Like this kind of cute? lol

050ed6cb35c731642737071a94c2ae6b4eb7c0-wm.jpg

Oh, I see, it's flirting, not meant seriously.

051b19edede271475825c728b938a3bc834d1b-wm.jpg

She seemed really interested in how far away I was. I didn't really care one way or another, :lol:, so makes me wonder why she was so concerned about that.

I figure if the love of your life is 100 miles away, you'd do anything to make it work. Now 3000... who would be looking that far to begin with, lol.

Now you're limiting yourself to 10-15 miles, I'm thinking you trying to find locals to fudge on a regular basis.

OR WAIT... maybe she's looking for rides. Said she shared the only car with her mom.

----------

I noticed on tinder, how you get more likes and matches when you actually use tinder. I noticed during periods of not using tinder, I don't get any likes, seems to only happen during periods when I'm actually using it. I think "last active" and maybe "how active" is probably part of their queuing algorithm.

-----------

I thought I'd work on IT today, but it's just a little bit too cold to function adequately, lol, so not doing that, lol. Supposed to be working on this other stuff but... that's already backed up, that's not the bottleneck I need to address.

920x920.jpg

Yep, getting back to the high 60s in a few days.

Mofos... it's 73 in Los Angeles right now? Do they not get these 20-30F cold fronts like Texas does during the winter?

I thought southern florida would be great, seems impervious to cold fronts.

Just checked, LA doesn't seem vulnerable to cold fronts for at least the next 10 days. Seems to imply they don't get them.\

If I were to surmise, the mountains shield the western coast from cold fronts.

--------------

thinks that need to happen when it warms up.

1) Pick out and wash and dry clothes. In particular, want to wear my hoodie! And all the other "Winter clothes" I have.
2) install insulation for the room. It'll need it for future cold fronts.

--------------

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for! A big player on stoctwits going big on the bear JUST LIKE ME!

MsBettyNov 9th, 7:49 am
$SQQQ I hear the roar of the bear! Very much in the money on my entry yesterday of 2300 shares. Looking for more profit! You go, bear!

Lots of people are like "30 unit, 100 units", me, I put my entire stock balance in there, 392 shares.

I base my insight on the shape of the longterm graphs. I'm pretty good at seeing "peak market" graphs, and IXIC sure was looking like one.

She entered at 13.3, I entered at 12.9 via limit I set up 3 weeks prior (Based on the lows of the 4 weeks prior to then). I could've tried for 12.6, but that was more a matter of confidence in it being a crash vs correction. Not confident, I would've tried for 12.6 to try to minimize my losses in case of correction.

In case of pure crash, I expect the historical lows to be nearly double that of prior crash lows, which at 1300, I'd expect a low around 2600. But, in the event of a crash, I think I'd sell at 3200 or within a year, whichever comes first.

Instead of making the cutoff for crash initiation 6 monthsafter peak, I'm going to make it by end of january. If one doesn't start in earnest by end of january, I'll be looking for an exit. Seems like crashes, if they do occur, tend to start by then, and usually well before then.

Looks like crashes usually initiate within 2 months of peak, and january is comfortably later than october for those "within the vicinity of october" peaks, in which case, I think january makes for a good cutoff.

It peaked close to Oct1, so I'd normally expect something by December.

---------------

saw a fedex guy go by earlier, stopped at my neighbor, then dropped a package off there. Before he dropped it off, I asked him "Is that for [my house number]?" and he just ignored me, hurriedly dropped it behind the fence and got back in and drove off.

OKAY. So maybe it wasn't for me.

But then I look online, and sure enough, there was a fedex vehicle that dropped off my package at the same time I spotted him, and IT'S NOT AT MY HOUSE. He dropped it off with my neighbor, THAT TWIT! lol. I even asked him if it was mine before he went and threw it in his yard, and he just ignored me. What an asshole. :roll:

-----------------

Is this another song by Empire of The Sun about love?

[youtube]hN5X4kGhAtU[/youtube]

I just caught the lyric on my new dell speakers (https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Sealed-Box-Dell-0DW711-AX510-computer-stereo-speakers-soundbar/253808166276?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649#rwid)

It's appreciably louder than my laptop speakers, good for when I'm working outside with the window up. I got this particular one because it was the only "cheap" speakers ($13) that came with a power supply. And, the ratings were superb compared to the other usb powered cheapies. I thought usb = bad, because 500ma at 5v seems limited. And, don't want them hogging up my limited usb connections on this older computer. The new powersupply for it indicates 12V 1A, which is at least 4x more powerful AND SOUNDS LIKE IT! The music is great and... "rich". At least compared to the laptop.

The lyric:

"Get lost in your eyes"

And, oh, yes... I know exactly what he's talking about.

Getting lost in a world of serenity, comfort and extreme happiness.

A moment I've cried on many occasion about with the heb chick. I just wonder if she's stolen my heart forever. :roll: :lol: :cry: :(

We lived an adventure
Love in the Summer
Followed the sun till night
Reminiscing other times of life
For each every other
The feeling was stronger
The shock hit eleven' Got lost in your eyes

So it is about love, can't understand half the words, lol. So he got lost in her eyes at 11 p.m., well, that happened around 4:30 p.m. for me.

I recognized the amanda tinder girl was a passing infatuation, though I was struck as to our superficial similarities that I noticed long after I initiated convo. The fact we both went to top tier schools, came from wealth familiies, had the same affinity for... things, lol. She's touring Seattle right now because she likes it, a city that definitely intrigues me, I've been plotting a possible insertion point and all, lol.

It's a nice city probably everything above downtown seattle is essentially the economic top half of a city, that's already the top half of the puget sound metropolitan. The top 25%, I think that'd be the upper middle class that lives in seattle. With house values averaging $700,000, that sounds about right.

------------------------

I think I'm connecting the dots. Loves halloween, gets really into making deadly threats, has a picture implying she scares people.

She loves scaring people!

haha, lol. Which doesn't really meany anything, honestly, lots of people get a rise out of scaring other people and small defenseless animals like cats, lol.

Suspect that'd make for a sexy mom. Scaring away those who wish the family harm.

-------------------------

The entire male class of baraboo school district giving the nazi salute in a photo.

Wow, that school have some excellent camaraderie.

One of my customers got affected by the cali fire. Mandatory evacuation orders, and they had to change their shipping addy.

IXIC down to 7150. What level does it need to break to break established support levels? (AND CRASH TO THE GROUND, lol)

Looks like 7000.

Just a reminder, I entered a triple short at 7500.

Some guy entered at 7600, just about the peak from the elections results, and a quite large short. Makes me wonder how that person knew where the peak was going to be, I get the sense he wasn't "eyeballing it", unless he's incredibly lucky.

Right now, looks iffy if this actually an impending crash. So, far, almost seems to be a correction, fluctuating between the two bounds. But I can just imagine it breaking that support level and crashing to the ground with ease, lol.

Dauntless said:
swbluto said:
One of my customers got affected by the cali fire. Mandatory evacuation orders, and they had to change their shipping addy.

I hope everyone here can read this in time.

Lol, I thought it was interesting they get mandatory evacuation orders. Makes sense, but I never gotten one before, so I find it intriguing.

---------------------

Ate 2 bananas and some nuts this morning. Driving around, felt sick to my stomach, but it was a low level sickness feeling. The diarrhea continues, but was more solid today.

I might normally surmise "Something wrong's my ticker" since nausea is one of the key symptoms, but the fact I've been having persisting diahreaa. I'm willing to accept I might be sick.

-----------------------

Might need to get some things sunday.

Doing about 1k a day, now. :shock:

Let's put that in perspective, I make in one month what the average American worker makes in a year. Yeah, it's ridiculous.

It's so lonely at the top, lol.

And even that doesn't feel like enough. I want MORE, MORE, MORE. Mua hahaahahha... *greedy millionaire in the making* lol.

What if I ordered insurance cards for an old cheapo car, and then "added" my van to it manually.

So, my premiums would be less, and the insurance card would read as current according to whatever the police could pullup.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-millionaires-think-about-making-money-2014-7

The masses trade time for money. This creates the belief that making money is a linear process directly connected to time. The average person believes the only way to earn more money — with the exception of raises and bonuses — is to work more hours.

Millionaires know big money requires thinking about it in non-linear terms. They are masters at generating money through ideas that solve problems. They realize there is no limit to ideas; therefore, there is no limit to how much money they can earn. Fortunes can be created almost overnight with the right idea at the right time, but only if the creator understands this non-linear phenomenon.

I see money as units/projects per day. If at the end of the day, that means I'm making a grand a day, than hey, all's good. All I need is enough demand. And if I don't have enough demand, source more and market more until I do.

It's interesting as I see my fortunes improving, my liking for any particular girl has gone down, while their liking for me has apparently gone up. For example, that Amanda girl, yeah, I don't care about her. She's missing out on what she doesn't know she's missing out on, and I think I prefer it that way.

--------------

11:24 P.M., done with work. lol

I read that about "They start early and work late", and thinking about tonight, would seem like it.

I actually usually stop working at 10 p.m. during times like these, high demand periods.

But today was special, relieve bottlenecks ASAP.

Throughout the year, usually 9 p.m.

--------------

And that home depot girl.

She a hoe.

She didn't have the typical "hoe face" (The naughty smile), but that kind of dramatic expression...

Yeah, that's a hoe for you. Took about a day to make that connection.

Nice girls usually do something like a coyish smile or talk in a subtle seductive tone.

Hoes, yeah, they're pretty darn explicit. Nothing subtle about their seductive tone, lol, and their smiles are anything BUT coyish, lol.

Nice girls give hints, hoes leave no question, lol.

-----------------

I can't believe this. People actually believe this amanda girl is original. She's copying everything from somewhere else she's read it. Practically everything she expresses or "acts" was someone else's idea.

Now you want to talk about WHO IS ORIGINAL...

:mrgreen: :lol:

----------------

Should I start collecting gold coins? Heard they might be good during catastrophies, lol.

Let's see, though the 1 oz gold coins look neat, when will I be paying $1200 for something? lol.

1/10 oz looks more practical. Anything less than 1/10 oz on ebay? I'm thinking the equivalent to $5,$10, $20 would be more practical.

Looks like china does a 1 gram gold coin. Which is worth about $40 today. That's a /little/ more practical.

1/2 gram gold coin. That looks more feasible.

Well, I guess I could collect gold and silver coins if I wanted "practicality". Silver for the lower value transactions.

-----------------

Sweet talking lady, love how you entice
Sugar with just the right amount of spice
Charming, alluring, everyone's desire
She's out to get you, you can't run, you can't hide
She's something mystical in colored lights
So far from typical but take my advice
Before you play with fire, do think twice
And if you get burned, well baby, don't you be surprised

Damn... this the heb chick to a tee. Charming and everyone's desire.

How would I translate "sugar and with the right amount of spice."

The right amount of flirtation and fiery anger.

5 a.m. right, got too cold, woke up at 3:12 a.m. and staying up, second morning where this electric blanket failed (I fell asleep with the heater on, the first time it failed and woke me up.). That's it, I'm getting one from walmart instead of fleebay. At least I can get a replacement from walmart should I happen to buy a dud which I apparently did.

And, making replacements possible seems important on mission critical items. Like, electric blankets. No electric blanket, no sleep. I'd call that critical.

Will neg the seller later, maybe he jipped me or something.

Okay, so, figured out where the girlies are.

It's where... the parents live!
Where do the parents live?

NOT OUT HERE IN RETIREE LAND! lol

They live close to their workplaces, which is largely the woodlands and west houston/katy.

Could explain why I keep finding hoes in the Honea-Egypt area on the rare occasion I'm there. First the heb chick, and now the home depot chick.

Of course, I'm also told the median household income within a 15 mile radius of there is $150,000/year.

Could be that's where the gold-digging pretties live. All them hoes.

It's where I surmised Amanda's parents likely lived. I thought about the prospect she was visiting a friend, until her dad showed up at my door 2 days later! I think that conclusively proves she was visiting parents.

Think maybe it'd be funny carrying around a bag of gold coins, and everytime I spot one of them hoes making a pass, pull it out, jingle it... you looking for some gold, miss digger? lol

---------------

I'm noticing that the price of gold is usually cheapest (for the current year) in mid-december. Interesting, makes me think some eople with gold are selling it to buy christmas gifts? lol. Or people buying christmas gifts and buying that INSTEAD of gold, so demand goes down.

Supply goes up, or demand goes down.

Construction supplies usually hit rock bottom in mid-january.

Wood products especially and apparently concrete if you watch for the sales (At least was true last year).

Need to get the shed up by mid-january. Not just to continue with construction of this house, but also possibly load up on building supplies if I greenlight a construction project, which currently seems like it might become viable.

Feeling a small pause, though. Was told by parents that this wasn't a "good location".

I'm thinking "good location" = proximity.

For them, it meant who's the neighbors and what their houses are like and what the roads like, lol.

And they seemed clearly opposed to the idea of this property having development potential.

I've noticed that there are no development communities in this county, so if developers won't touch it, maybe I should think again about this idea, lol.

And the future housing market with a possible recession and rising interest rates.

Nah, fudge it. It's a brilliant idea, and The Field of Dreams already tells me what will happen.

Build it and they will come.

:lol:

Lot of people fleeing the high tax states and coming to houston (From Chicago especially), I can imagine a nice retiree couple wanting to downsize with a small rental on the property to supplement their SSI.

And there's lots of retirees here in retiree land, and I think they prefer environments like these. Semi-rural "rustic" kind of places.

Worst case scenario, I get to live in a slightly nicer house and rent out the other one.

Though, I'd be busy building another unit on the other lot to rent that one out, too.

Selling would be ideal, though.

I'd probably rent out the larger one because it'd be more marketable = higher $$.

Mainly because it'd have bedrooms.

----------

Been running the heater 3 hours, and current 29F outside and 52F inside, lol. Yeah, feels like it! lol

The warmer temps are coming, I foresee an impending insulation install.

Today sounds good!

----------

Okay, picked up an electric blanket. And balls, could definitely feel the "sleep deprived" tiredness driving around. Took about 2 hours total which seems normal. left 6:40, arrived 8:40. Spent probably around 15-20 minutes shopping.

And appetite seems to be back, the hunger hit me strong this morning.

Felt like I was going to get lucky with the number two, and wasn't quite solid BUT... it definitely was much more solid in form compared to two days ago. Oh god, that crap sprayed everywhere.

I could kind of tell because of the difference in feeling. Solid stuff feels like a gradual crescendo in pressure, while liquid diarrhea is like... suddenly... NEED TO GO NOW!! lol

--------------

7ed3d270adbf1bb297e8d7232e216822

According to Mashable, players don’t buy property in this new specialty edition—they buy experiences, like “going to the Vegan Bistro or crashing on their Friend’s Couch,” and you win by racking up the most experiences.

HA HA HA HA HA HA....

I guess it depends on which city you're in. West coast like the area protected by the mountains from the arctic cold fronts, yeah, forget about it.

Looks like that's what that Amanda girl is doing. Blowing everything on travel, racking up "the experiences".

And what am I doing? I'm investing, and yes, I buy real estate just fine. Jeez, lol. Maybe not inner city houses, but at least something I can reasonably call a house.

------------

IXIC flirting with 7100 and almost seems like it's doing a nose-dive. But, it's too shorterm of a graph to say with certainty.

Well, anyway, my $5000 investment is now standing at $5900.

I'd be happy with that if I felt it was just a correction, but... I'm betting big on THE BIG ONE. Worst case (market rallies), I lose 20%. Best case, I gain 300%.

When do markets tend to rally... after companies publish quarterly earnings...

Might want to consider unloading before the next one which is when...

https://finance.yahoo.com/calendar/earnings/?from=2018-11-11&to=2018-11-17

Looks like most of them just published their earnings within the last week...

And not anymore huge number of earning calls until at least january (I looked upto Jan 3, didn't see large swaths)...

And IXIC is trending downwards since last week...

Well, I don't see a lot of potential stimulus for rallying. However, I see some room for panicking.

If the earnings are done on a quarterly basis, I'd expect the next one to be 3 months after the prior cycle. So, most landed Nov 10, I'd expect the next set to be around Feb 10.

Waiting until late january for a potential crash seems like a good idea.

--------------

I don't like careers. Career ceilings and all that. I like businesses, the "ceiling" isn't necessarily that low.

swbluto said:
Okay, so, figured out where the girlies are.

It's where... the parents live!
Where do the parents live?

NOT OUT HERE IN RETIREE LAND! lol

Those aren't girlies, those are the MOTHERS of the girlies. The girlies are the GRANDDAUGHTERS of the retirees.

bigfootyear10.jpg

Hahaha.... I thought Amanda went to a top tier school, lol. Looks like she went to an "average school", pfft. lol

Actually, so did I. BUT... admission to the comp sci. was competitive regardless because of the excessive number of applications. During the great recession, millenials often believed only medical and computer science/engineering was making any money, and my state university didn't offer computer engineering WHICH IS WHAT I WANTED... GAAAHHH.... :lol: :roll:... but I didn't want to waste time and instead did comp sci. instead.

All the state engineering schools weren't located near my parents house, and not paying rent was a real incentive when you're racking up $12k/year in student debt.

My work now is closer to...

Internet marketing, programming and web development.

I think computer engineering is really heavily used in those well-funded tech companies, like router, computer and server manufacturers and what-not. Which is decidedly not within my range of investment.

Saying I wanted to take a day off, didn't feel good with the lack of sleep. Then just poking around, I'm suddenly feeling fine. The boss side of me thinks "You're good to go, now GET BACK TO WORK!", lol.

I think I just need "breather" breaks, 30 minutes or so, so I can regain my energies. Was feeling like I needed a full day off, but now I think I just really needed a 30 minute break.

-------------------------

Oh, lookie here. 29 year old gal looking for a husband, essentially. She ain't looking for flings if she's spending her time thinking about being married with a kid running around and "Looking for something potentially permament", lol.

And she liked me.

And works for an insurance company.

I'll admit, she seems like a close "personality" match (driven to succeed), despite the not so perfect physique.

And, lol, she couldn't meet my awesome family. Out of towner just like her, lol.

I just started liking everyone in doubletake to find out who recently liked me, lol, according to okcupid. See, these match companies (tinder,etc.) put you at the top of the queue if you're active. I unmatched her because I didn't want to give her the wrong idea, lol. (I know it tells them "They have a match", just has to.)

I could possibly see using her wealth to invest in businesses to enrich the partnership/family. But, that could potentially get quite sticky if there's stability issues.

One red flag I'm seeing... more like a yellow flag... wasn't close to their own family, so wants to find someone with an awesome family they could get close to.

Hmmmm...

......does this imply personality defects on her part?

.....Or in her parents?

But if they were in her parents, she'd probably have them too... right...

I'm close to my family, but they are far away.

Could be there was some family resentment from them supporting her while living with them. But, that shouldn't be the case after moving out for good...

Gah, just unblocked her. Just wanted to see how ambitious she really was.

swbluto said:
Hahaha.... I thought Amanda went to a top tier school, lol. Looks like she went to an "average school", pfft. lol. . .

And, lol, she couldn't meet my awesome family. Out of towner just like her, lol. . .

One red flag I'm seeing... more like a yellow flag... wasn't close to their own family, so wants to find someone with an awesome family they could get close to.

Hmmmm...

......does this imply personality defects on her part?

.....Or in her parents?

But if they were in her parents, she'd probably have them too... right...

I'm close to my family, but they are far away.

Yeah, you always TALK like you're close to your family. The brothers and sisters from my big family that were better are gone now, so I'm really distant with the warlike and the distancing themselves types. Which is all that's left.

But what is a "Personality Defect?" A personality is a personality, simply because YOU don't like it it's defective? You make it clear that you have huge problems getting through life and dealing with people, yet you'll talk of others as "Defective?"

When a woman is looking for a husband and talking about kids, she seeks two things: Stability, job, etc., (Strike one) and for it to be kind of easy to get to the altar. (Strike two.) What sort of comes with the territory is it's going to have to be a guy that goes along. (Strike three.)

Might as well block her again.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/16/business/trade-war-us-tariffs/index.html

I assume if you aren't emotionally close to ones (genetic) family and looking for a "substitute family" to be emotionally close to, there's something wrong with you. Implies they want to be close their family, but aren't, implying reject. But I leave open the possibility there's something wrong with the parents.

Now, if you aren't close to family and DON'T WANT TO, there's nothing /necessarily/ wrong there. Doesn't imply you're unwanted, you could be... you don't want to be close to family and that's why you aren't.

And, stability. LOLERCOASTER, I'm stable as hell. I didn't want to build my own home for the sake of pride, it was for STABILITY.

And my income, yeah, that's stable as hell too. I'm the last person to get fired in my company. There's a sense of stability in high growth.

I'm open to getting married, but only if I get reassurances of not getting divorce raped or even thinking of it. And, it'd be nice if I WANTED THEIR BABIES and... not /just/the other way around.

This morning started off lightheaded and nauseous.

Web said morning time hypoglycemia.

Ate 2 tomatos, improved the lightheadedness, took bloodsugar and said "115mg/dl".

Had 2 cans of corn at 10:30, both tasted great, and still feel the nausea as of 10:45.

Midback has been paining.

This seems like it's been happening in recent days, morning time trauma. Coincidentally following on the heels of those "Not eating anything" days with the severe diahrea, so hypoglycemia or "nutritional deficiency" is not that farfetched.

https://gfycat.com/ScaryDetailedIguanodon

That's you, isn't it?

swbluto said:
Now, if you aren't close to family and DON'T WANT TO, there's nothing /necessarily/ wrong there. Doesn't imply you're unwanted, you could be... you don't want to be close to family and that's why you aren't.

Depends on what you mean by ". . . .Aren't close. . .DON'T WANT TO. . . ." I would certainly have wanted a better life with my family. As it stands distance is a safe thing, holidays are for relatives and not really brothers, sisters, mother. It would be wonderful to have a wife with the nice family mine isn't, no drugs, alcohol, fighting. . . .

http://jonathansoma.com/singles/

swbluto said:
And, stability. LOLERCOASTER, I'm stable as hell. I didn't want to build my own home for the sake of pride, it was for STABILITY.

So you were searching for stability, eh? When that didn't work you built another.

"LOLERCOASTER" does not speak of stability, afterall. Of course you're saying all this to the guy that people are always telling it's HIS picture in the dictionary under the word 'Stable.' You don't attend the meetings of the stable, you don't even have your name on the roster. Once the name is on the roster, it STAYS on the roster if you're stable.

What I've always pictured when you express happiness.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/ColdWindingGangesdolphin.webm

[youtube]bvC_0foemLY[/youtube]

I think this song means the same thing as...

[youtube]qQLQp8drUf4[/youtube]

Warning the listener of the oh-so-easy flirty girl.

Don't get surprised if you get burnt, yeah, it sure felt like that when I was leaving. I didn't actually think much about it right after the fact the same night, but I was feeling suicidal for 3 days after for some reason.

But it was worth it. Oh yes, definitely worth it.

-----------

Anyway, think I'm getting things tomorrow despite all that I've improved. Still have bottlenecks.

On second thought, maybe I'll try even more.

Damn, only another $1400 day. Why couldn't summer be like this? lol, then I would've had half the chance to finish the house before my parents arrived, lol.

-----------

Sweet talking lady, love how you entice
Sugar with just the right amount of spice
Charming, alluring, everyone's desire
She's out to get you, you can't run, you can't hide
She's something mystical in colored lights
So far from typical but take my advice
Before you play with fire, do think twice
And if you get burned, well baby, don't you be surprised

Damn... this the heb chick to a tee. Charming and everyone's desire.

How would I translate "sugar and with the right amount of spice."

The right amount of flirtation and fiery anger.

And that "cold blooded vixen" he earlier described... yes, I detected that cold-bloodness when I looked into her eyes and saw her interest was not genuine, and this is precisely why I yelled at her and told her to stay away. She was pretense personified.

swbluto said:
I didn't actually think much about it right after the fact the same night, but I was feeling suicidal for 3 days after for some reason.

All that stability'll do it to ya.

So maybe yez jus sayin' I should be messin' around with some of these women downtown? Walking down here right now the one who runs that clothes store got dancing in the window as I was walking by. Anything to do with me?

Oh, but this one I've mentioned before, Lesbian Carwash video and all, it has become obvious she's pregs. All this talk about sitting around with no man in her life. Dang, if I fell for her crap she'd be trying to convince me I'm the father, right? Given her history, I wonder if Dad has a job. . . .

Enjoy running around playing ladies man.

Well, at least my level of emotional instability is pretty stable. lol

I don't think I'd prefer the spartan life, the heights of ecstacy along with its corollary absent.

But, generally, I'm actually pretty emotionally stable. It's just that THAT girl, the mystical vixen, had the power to make any man feel the heights of ecstacy, or the throes of despair.

It's precisely that, that's led to resource stability. I very well recognized the precarious capriciousness in not only the modern economy, but the vagaries of employers vis-a-vis their hapless employees. Owning the means of production is the way forward in America, and I kind of think it's long been like that, if Karl Marx is telling.

And the diahrea has stopped. Well, maybe I can surmise anxiety was playing a strong role it, since yesterday, after yesterdays happenings, it felt like this year was doable.

------------------

And I think I saw one of those, "You can play with me all you want as long as you support my child" girls looking for a provider talking to my 70 something neighbor (Has the reputation of being rich).

She tried pinning me down, started yelling. I just ran into the woods taking "the back route", and lost her. Couldn't tell if she was actually yelling at ME, could've just been neighbor, but funny how the yelling started as soon as I got out of the van.

My stance is just like the ok cupid girl, I want my own damn family. The "society I come from" has standards like that, it's weird how I seem to be getting so many "substandard" proposals around here...

Other than the child, she had the right amount of feistiness I'd find appealing.

The kind of running I was doing felt like...

[youtube]iIpfWORQWhU[/youtube]

Not like I was running from physical danger, but... well, I'm sure some know the feeling here.

Been getting that feeling here and there when the women start chasing...

------------

okcupid found ONE GIRL on the entire houston site that mentioned kiki's movie. Had to message her and... she's black.

Is my soul mate a black girl?

I'll leave open the possibility, though I'd ordinarily write off "different cultures".

And she admits liking porn. Well, she might be my kind of girl, lol.

------------

And the girl left the site, lol. Well, maybe she should've left out the porn... lol... (I'm guessing she got way too many messages)

-------------

Dang, that girl yelling (at me?), ujjjj.... is this puppy love sickness I'm feeling when I'm self-stimulating?

And the diahrea has stopped.

I don't think so. I'm still seeing it here.

Women sure do become violent with you. And of course the guys keep trying to shoot you.

Here we go, the whole video as one piece on youtube.

[youtube]QUCAva4CzO0[/youtube]

swbluto said:
You're right, they get violent OVER me, not to me.
She tried pinning me down, started yelling. I just ran into the woods. . . .

Pinning you down would be violent OVER you, but that's still violent TO you.

So why were those black women fighting over you?

Lol, I meant, like I mean she tried to pin down my position (She appeared to have me trapped), not my person. I was parked at the end of the court, so there was no logical place for me to go other than back up where she was... but little did she know, I have a path thru the woods and disappearing I went.

She was a young mother with a baby, appeared to have no car, walking on foot and talking to him across his fence.

She appeared she was looking for some kind of support, what exactly, don't know.

Roof, food, car... something probably.

----------

Since this guy is reputed to "Be rich"(By the "local definition", I would be guessing...), it's fair to think maybe she's looking for money. And, that's a very common thing that young mothers are looking for, yes.

Women don't worry about whether you're rich or not when they want money, they just want money. Yeah, I've had women I've never met start in about they think they're moving in with me. I'll bet you run away from the girl scouts when they're selling cookies. I need to do that, why must they be selling such fattening stuff? That's coming up in what? Two months?

You need to look at some of this to consider that, assuming you really are building all this as so many deny, you should only be cutting your teeth where you're at and making plans to go where the REAL money is. https://www.curbed.com/tiny-homes I think of my house as being in a ridiculously high priced area, but I can think of MORE ridiculous places it could be to get me twice as much for it.

Oh, and, there's this multimillionaire. Joey Logano. Today he won the NASCAR Cup Championship. Think of the money theis'll be worth to him the rest of his life, not just the prize he takes at the time. Think of the nice hotel tonight, the manse he's headed home to. You say your new place needs insulation? Mine does too.

I've thought seattle would be a good place to be developing homes, though restrictions often put minimum sizes on the homes. But, in seattle, small homes are particularly common and I have a feeling it's pretty standard, 1000 sq.ft.

Thought I'd continue a development career there, where the median home value is $700,000.

Places like San Jose seem like the kind of place where you're hunting for every possible vacant lot available "in the area" and mailing everybody. Which I might normally do anyway, but in particular, "Hunting down every nook and cranny".

Joey Logano, he's a one-hit wonder, and he'll soon find he can't service the mortgage payments when he's upped by the newest thing on the block. So, like a meteor, he's bright for now... (I kid, he'll likely do better than average for the rest of his life)

Isn't that interesting, there are "nascar racing" career paths available in places like Georgia, that you can start at a young age, like Joey Logano did. His parents must've been rich to fund his racing at age 6.\

Who does not want a new car? Once your current car is paid off or nearly paid off the question should be: do you need a new car and to keep making payments or is that money best used elsewhere for paying off other things or going into your savings account or 401 K. The same with going out to eat. If you instead go home and eat the food you already have bought and have at home then that's money you will have in your pocket tomorrow for something that you might truly need or want. Too many people don't budget and save like they should and spend more than they need or should way too much.

I don't, but precisely because of the reason that follows; money is best used elsewhere.

If it were free and I wasn't allowed to sell it, I wouldn't mind one, lol. But I don't "really want it" either.

It's interesting hearing about the jonestown incident and the numbers (Over 900 perished), and having this high suspicion they weren't a bunch of white people. Hard to imagine white people would do that.

https://jonestown.sdsu.edu/?page_id=35666

The Peoples Temple agricultural project in Jonestown, Guyana, was a racially black community in a number of key respects. A large group of African Americans who migrated from the southern U.S. to California made up a sizeable contingent of those living in Guyana. African Americans had long supported the Temple with contributions, tithes and wages while living in California, but in Jonestown it was clear that the Social Security checks of black senior citizens made up the primary source of income for almost a year. Finally, the majority of Jonestown’s residents were black, and African Americans held key leadership positions in the jungle outpost.

Not a first suspicion of mine, but would make the most sense. Not that it makes much sense, but it makes the /most/ sense.

-------------

Interesting to suspect it was a matter of a white person (Jim Jones) murdering a bunch of black people. Would that make it genocide?

-------------

And that girl, just like the other girl, specifically went to HIS HOUSE and... he apparently doesn't know these girls.

Obviously someone knows him and telling these girls about him.

Think they got picked up to enjoy a drug fest sex party the night before, and the next morning, the girl is like "I need money!", and here she is trying to seduce the old rich guy. It's possible they live here, but... this drug dealer /over there/ seems to have a habit of picking up the drug hoes from what I've heard. He drives a white cadillac, I've seen his vehicle once. Makes me wonder if it's the same sketchy guy that kept poking around very concerned I was FBI or DEA, when I was driving thru to map the power lines and note the road conditions.

It's interesting that her voice, even though she yelled, had the same affect like the heb chick's. Clawing and grasping, hard to escape the pull.

Much like a siren.

The suspicion is stronger that the heb chick was a drug whore.

And she too was looking for money.

If you ever heard of the professional figure skater Danielle Logano, that's his sister. In CONNECTICUT his family got them started in pricey activities such as quarter midgets, but he was a success in racing by the time he was 10 and moved to Georgia. Look up Bandolero and Legends 600 racing. I think I remember hearing his mother raced some of his cars too. When he was 15 the Legendary Mark Martin saw him race and called him "Sliced Bread," as in the greatest thing since. He became the youngest driver to win a race at the top 2 levels of NASCAR. Yeah, if but for the money I'd have been doing all that at his age, but. . . .

Jonestown has the hoax surrounding it that some say the people were executed by the government because they were largely black.

So the hoax goes they were executed by THE MAN. What is THE MAN? A white male in a position of power. What was Jim Jones again, exactly...

Maybe there is something to the hoax.

-------------

IXIC was flirting with 7000, my 5000 is upto 6100. I'm giving it until january to initiate the crash, and if so, I'll hold for a year. Otherwise, exit soon, value decay due to the chain losses.

No, the hoax is they executed whatever number of black followers. A flyover gave an estimate of a much smaller number of dead and the media reported there'd be hundreds hiding in the jungle. When a team went in they said all were dead and piled on one another, so the conspiracy theorists got started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back