CHEAP NEW ORIGINAL 18650 21700 BATTERY CELLS, POUCHES AND PACKS

Molten-Core said:
Hey, do you offer any guarantee of some sort against bad cells, i'm thinking about buying a 150 cells, what do we do if some are damaged, overdischarged or busted?

Best regards,
Molten.

I can tell you my case, I have bought thousands of cells from Michal and no problem.
Best regards .
Jim

Just received 120 cells.
Nice packaging.
I'm testing come of them right now, but, I'm pretty sure everything is fine.
Another happy customer!

Hi Tumich
2 pm sent to buy a cells (problems with outbox?)
waiting for response
Thanks

Hi Turnich,

Looking for 40-50 Sony VTC5A cells. Are these still available? If so, are you able to ship to NZ?

Thanks,

Lachlan

Hello !
Do you still have new Sanyo 18650ga for sale?
How much for ~290 cells shipped to Finland?
BR

New models of cells available and new prices! :)

I am interested in buying those cells with signs of removing welds for my next battery pack. This will be also my first time using the spot welder. For those cells with signs of removing welds, will it be more difficult to do spot welding on them? What should I pay attention to when doing the spot welding?

Welding is the same as with brand new cells. You should just try to do a welding points next to the point where it was already done. Just in case.

Hi,
I'm searching 180 cells Sanyo ncr18650ga 3350mah. Have you these specific cells ? What is the shipping cost for France ? Thanks

Gaw said:
Hi,
I'm searching 180 cells Sanyo ncr18650ga 3350mah. Have you these specific cells ? What is the shipping cost for France ? Thanks

Replied on pw

Hi need a 50 pieces of batteries for my 12v pack with battery holder will be much appreciated and bms would be great. Let me know the shipping cost and everything else to Singapore. Thanks

Gaw said:
Hello Tumich,
I'm not sure that you have received my PM...
Regards

I'm sorry for delay reply. It was Christmas time :)

Fidel said:
Hi,

I sent a PM, did you get it tumich?

Yes, already replied.

Hi tumich, on Feb 13, 2019 I have paid you via Paypal for my order and pm you. Please confirm and advise when you will send me the cells.

Back