First Enduro E Bike

richdaley

1 mW
Hi, Guys hope you're all well,

Recently just brought my first high powered enduro e bike.
Excited about joining the online e bike community!

I shall be posting videos on the bike very soon if you wish to subscribe to see my updates on the bike, rides, tech side click the subscribe button.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmdTSHLuub1mzo-SwouZHA

Have a good day guys,

Rich Daley

Any specs?

QS205 3000w 50H v3 winding (40*3T) Motor, Sabvoton 150, Enduro frame, domino throttle, cycle analyst v3, Rockshox Boxer forks with up rated black spring, DNM Rear shock with up rated 750lb spring, Sram Guide 4 pot calipers hydraulic brakes with 205 rotors front and rear, 17in rear wheel 19in front, 16T rear sprocket, 32T Front sprocket with chain tensioner, 200 double 18650 Boston power cells. 160amp BMS, Welded with copper rather than nickel. 72v 53 amp hour.

Hey Rich, did you build this or buy it? How did you get a 53Ah battery to fit in the enduro battery compartment? I have an aluminum Enduro frame, am running a 30 Ah battery, but the compartment looks smaller than on the steel frame ones. Also, what brakes are you running?

can you post a picture of your battery layout in the frame and how much does the bike weigh?

Hey how did you wire the domino throttle to the sabvoton controller ..im in the middle of a build and i have the 200a sabvoton but i dont want to use their throttle..any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back