18650 new cells only CANADA

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
Post Reply
John1deere   1 W

1 W
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 09 2018 2:54pm

18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by John1deere » Jan 03 2019 11:48pm

Offering genuine cells for my fellow Canadians. Being a Canadian myself it will mean no import fees for you and cheaper shipping too!

If you need a model other than the one i am offering please send me a pm.
I also speak french.
All prices are in Canadian $.

i now have a website. https://18650canada.com
Last edited by John1deere on Jul 27 2019 1:17am, edited 3 times in total.

John1deere   1 W

1 W
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 09 2018 2:54pm

Re: 18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by John1deere » Mar 19 2019 7:58pm

Still available. If you need a different model pm me!

markz   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 7420
Joined: Jan 09 2014 11:38pm
Location: Alberta Canada

Re: 18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by markz » Mar 24 2019 9:42pm

Where in the great country of Kanada you at EH!
John1deere wrote:
Jan 03 2019 11:48pm
.

John1deere   1 W

1 W
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 09 2018 2:54pm

Re: 18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by John1deere » Apr 13 2019 8:10pm

markz wrote:
Mar 24 2019 9:42pm
Where in the great country of Kanada you at EH!
John1deere wrote:
Jan 03 2019 11:48pm
.
Alberta

markz   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 7420
Joined: Jan 09 2014 11:38pm
Location: Alberta Canada

Re: 18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by markz » Apr 13 2019 9:32pm

That is the best province in Kanada EH, no doubt about that, still quite a large area, You in the capitol or the better city Calgary ;)

John1deere   1 W

1 W
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 09 2018 2:54pm

Re: 18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by John1deere » Apr 14 2019 4:54am

markz wrote:
Apr 13 2019 9:32pm
That is the best province in Kanada EH, no doubt about that, still quite a large area, You in the capitol or the better city Calgary ;)
Lol neither i live in the country close to red deer

John1deere   1 W

1 W
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 09 2018 2:54pm

Re: 18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by John1deere » Jun 08 2019 11:11pm

New models available!

John1deere   1 W

1 W
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 09 2018 2:54pm

Re: 18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by John1deere » Jul 27 2019 1:17am

new models once again.

John1deere   1 W

1 W
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 09 2018 2:54pm

Re: 18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by John1deere » Aug 10 2019 11:01pm

About to make a new order since we ran out of Samsung 40T use code "40T" to pre-order and get 15% off!

cooking monkey   10 mW

10 mW
Posts: 24
Joined: Jul 30 2017 11:23pm
Location: about, middle of Alberta

Re: 18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by cooking monkey » Aug 11 2019 4:16pm

John1deere wrote:
Aug 10 2019 11:01pm
About to make a new order since we ran out of Samsung 40T use code "40T" to pre-order and get 15% off!
I just tried to place a order with you and your form comes up saying "Alberta is not a valid Province in Canada"

John1deere   1 W

1 W
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 09 2018 2:54pm

Re: 18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by John1deere » Aug 11 2019 5:27pm

cooking monkey wrote:
Aug 11 2019 4:16pm
John1deere wrote:
Aug 10 2019 11:01pm
About to make a new order since we ran out of Samsung 40T use code "40T" to pre-order and get 15% off!
I just tried to place a order with you and your form comes up saying "Alberta is not a valid Province in Canada"
Well that's odd as I also live in Alberta and have a few clients here. I also just tried and worked. Mind sending me a screen shot?

cooking monkey   10 mW

10 mW
Posts: 24
Joined: Jul 30 2017 11:23pm
Location: about, middle of Alberta

Re: 18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by cooking monkey » Aug 11 2019 9:05pm

I just Xed out my address, and phone number.
Screenshot (234).png
Screenshot (234).png (120.21 KiB) Viewed 252 times

John1deere   1 W

1 W
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 09 2018 2:54pm

Re: 18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by John1deere » Aug 11 2019 9:22pm

John1deere wrote:
Aug 11 2019 5:27pm
cooking monkey wrote:
Aug 11 2019 4:16pm
John1deere wrote:
Aug 10 2019 11:01pm
About to make a new order since we ran out of Samsung 40T use code "40T" to pre-order and get 15% off!
I just tried to place a order with you and your form comes up saying "Alberta is not a valid Province in Canada"
Well that's odd as I also live in Alberta and have a few clients here. I also just tried and worked. Mind sending me a screen shot?
Weird, can you pm me your email and what you're interested in? I will try a draft order see if it's any different.

John1deere   1 W

1 W
Posts: 59
Joined: Jul 09 2018 2:54pm

Re: 18650 new cells only CANADA

Post by John1deere » Aug 26 2019 2:47pm

the issue solved itself somehow for those that might be curious.

Post Reply