Shifting North Magnetic Pole

LockH

1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
Shifting North Magnetic Pole is affecting everything from cell phones to submarines:
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/01...d1QTBcqN8VC3xu0XddCypj_y0wAi3BTOlmEKZ8BofnJtk

Starts:
Normally the World Magnetic Model is updated every 5 years, but the North Magnetic Pole is changing position so fast, regular updates are now required.

Earth’s magnetic field is changing so quickly that researchers have been forced to update to the World Magnetic Model ahead of schedule. Developed by NOAA and the British Geological Survey, the model is widely used for precision navigation of devices ranging from nuclear submarines to the common smartphone. Your own phone may be affected.

pole_ns1.gif

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Gloom and doom sells better then most things . I think they just reset the DOOMSDAY CLOCK, at 2 minutes to midnight. LOL.

Trillions of dollars are made , in selling end of the world, doom and gloom scenarios.

Peak oil, global warming, asteroid impact, Y2K computer meltdowns, nuclear wars ,etc.

Whats funny is, the biggest threats, are around us everyday with our evil politicians and lobbyists that continue to place personal profit and power, over the welfare of their constituents. I feel the biggest threat to me and my family and our nation/ world, is not the asteroid impact or global warming, but EVIL :

politcians, banksters , lobbyists, perverse Hollywood/entertainment and a advancing system of technology in a world of humans that have decreasing common sense and self sufficiency skills. Ive met teenagers of this current generation, that cannot do simple math , but they know everything about using and programming a IPHONE. It cannot end well.

LockH said:
Earth’s magnetic field is changing so quickly that researchers have been forced to update to the World Magnetic Model ahead of schedule.
Cool that the North magnetic pole is moving closer to the actual North pole. Makes navigation easier.

billvon said:
LockH said:
Earth’s magnetic field is changing so quickly that researchers have been forced to update to the World Magnetic Model ahead of schedule.
Cool that the North magnetic pole is moving closer to the actual North pole. Makes navigation easier.

But rumor has it, that some female politician from New York, now claims the world will end in 12 years, if we dont stop the movement of magnetic north pole. :roll:

Hehe... "Gloom and doom"... Yeah. Fantasy is so much more fun than reality. Like "fake" ice core samples from centuries ago where we now can measure atmospheric air conditions from years past... or those "fake" tree trunk rings that widen and narrow as years get drier and wetter... Of course, nothing is "real"...

Sigh...

rumme said:
But rumor has it, that some female politician from New York, now claims the world will end in 12 years, if we dont stop the movement of magnetic north pole.
It's like you can't help yourself, even in a simple thread about a change in the Earth's magnetic field. Sort of a right wing Tourette's.

billvon said:
rumme said:
But rumor has it, that some female politician from New York, now claims the world will end in 12 years, if we dont stop the movement of magnetic north pole.
It's like you can't help yourself, even in a simple thread about a change in the Earth's magnetic field. Sort of a right wing Tourette's.

Do you believe the world will end in 12 years ? If not, then its not me that you need to be concerned about.

MJSfoto1956 said:
billvon said:
... Sort of a right wing Tourette's.

Nailed it.

I dont care about the north pole shifting. I was told by a politcian I support and trust, the world will end in 12 years, unless......well, you know. Happy taxation, suckers. ROFL .

I guess you also believe the end of the world happens in 12 years ?

Instead of criticizing me, maybe you should criticize such insane claims from our leaders/representatives ?

Hehe...
rumme, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

b71670771d313c837d0249b3f67d1c58cf896a1b.jpg

Rumme has been 'promoted to customer' after repeated attempts to get him to stop trashing up threads all over the forum with politically heated arguments.

I'd like to apologize to you all for giving him a much longer leash than he deserved.

Carry on.

For those interested in the topic, this is an interesting (if older) NOVA episode about it, worth a watch:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/magnetic/

If the video isn't available there anymore, I'm sure it's on Youtube/etc. somewhere.

rumme said:
Gloom and doom sells better then most things . I think they just reset the DOOMSDAY CLOCK, at 2 minutes to midnight. LOL.

The Doomsday Clock is obviously set wrong, it's been more than 2 minutes since they announced that.

rumme said:
. . . .and a advancing system of technology in a world of humans that have decreasing common sense and self sufficiency skills. Ive met teenagers of this current generation, that cannot do simple math , but they know everything about using and programming a IPHONE. It cannot end well.

I'm not sure the old fashioned sense of self sufficiency still stands. I can think of jobs it might have helped me to get if I could claim full understanding of things like iPhones. Instead they paid big money to these nonselfsufficient who claimed it and wanted me to do the real work unpaid.

So I guess we're getting an idea of what the hoarde will do, afterall.

Back