CHEAP NEW ORIGINAL 18650 21700 BATTERY CELLS, POUCHES AND PACKS

tmho said:
Hi tumich, on Feb 13, 2019 I have paid you via Paypal for my order and pm you. Please confirm and advise when you will send me the cells.

Already replied on pm :)

Hi tumich,

Thanks for everything received my order today.
And for anyone based in NZ wondering if these batteries can be shipped to NZ it appears they can :D

Another, albeit late, praise for the vtc5a cells provided here. Very happy with them. in my 16p packs

Thank you from the UK

Hello Michal ,
I would like to buy 40 cells of sanyo NCR 18650GA with removed welds , can you please make me a quotation in euro including transport to :

Ettore Zanon
via Vicenza 113
36015-Schio(VI)
Italy

Thanks
Ettore

400 sony vtc5A,40 sanyo ga, arrived in Australia(sea freight) few days ago. very well packed, cells seem to be amazingly balanced! many thanks! not the first or the last time i will order from this awesome seller :D :D :D

Hi Tumich,

i think youur email box is full. Can you let me know the price for 290 Sanyo GA shipped to UK? new or with some welding marks.
Thanks
Pierre

Peterfr12 said:
Hi Tumich,

i think youur email box is full. Can you let me know the price for 290 Sanyo GA shipped to UK? new or with some welding marks.
Thanks
Pierre

Not full, I just have not read it yet.
I sent reply.

Anyone have tips for removing the welding leftovers from "unwelded" cells? Grinding them down with a Dremel seems straightforward if tedious, but my concern is metal filings getting inside the cells on the positive side.

I use PCB pliers with very good results.
I use this exact model https://www.dmr-electronics.com/en/coax-tools/1059-knipex-pcb-pliers.html

Hi tumich,

Last Monday I have paid you via bank transfer for my order and pm you. Please confirm and advise when you will send me the 290 Sanyo cells. There is no rush but I need them by the end of this month.

best regards,

Pierre

Peterfr12 said:
Hi tumich,

Last Monday I have paid you via bank transfer for my order and pm you. Please confirm and advise when you will send me the 290 Sanyo cells. There is no rush but I need them by the end of this month.

best regards,

Pierre

Check pm :)

cycborg said:
Anyone have tips for removing the welding leftovers from "unwelded" cells? Grinding them down with a Dremel seems straightforward if tedious, but my concern is metal filings getting inside the cells on the positive side.

If metal filings gone inside you can try to use magnesium.

eee291 said:
I use PCB pliers with very good results.
I use this exact model https://www.dmr-electronics.com/en/coax-tools/1059-knipex-pcb-pliers.html

Thanks, this actually works pretty well. The contacts aren't perfectly flat, but flat enough for rewelding.

Hello,
can you give me a price for 74
PANASONIC NCR 18650PF 2900mAh/10A with signs of removing welds [never been charged],
2,19$/each;
Shipping to the Netherlands.

Regards

Be ten Katen

Hi,
I would like to buy 25 cells LG MG1 with signs of removing welds [never been charged]:
1,99$/each.
Shipping to UK, London.
Could you give me price please.

Tumich,

I sent you a PM several days ago to request a quote on 420 new Sanyo 18650GA cells to California. Im not sure if you received it as it sat in my inbox for a while and now it is no longer in my inbox.

Just received 120 cells. 2.5 months shipping to west coast USA.
Nice packaging. All cells had matching voltage.
First battery pack build appears to be a success.
Another happy customer!

Hello @tumich !
I'm interested by 50 Vtc5a.
Can you send me a pm to arrange shipping?
I'm in France.

:bigthumb:

Netoa said:
Hello @tumich !
I'm interested by 50 Vtc5a.
Can you send me a pm to arrange shipping?
I'm in France.

:bigthumb:

Yes, check pm :)

Hello Michal ,

I would like to buy 40 cells ofPANASONIC NCR 18650PF 2900mAh/10A with signs of removing welds [never been charge], can you please make me a quotation in euro including transport to :

Stéphane LOPEZ
2 impasse de la fontaine
78210 Saint Cyr l'Ecole
France

Thanks
Stéphane

Back