bluetooth BMS?

Puuh, it is a long time for me posting in the main forum 😅☝️
I just succeeded to tune one of them. Went from 14s30A to 15S 60A.
For those getting a shock like me. When you remove the 13-14s bridge and rewire everything, the 15S cell shows in the soft 26V... trust me, I unplugged it a few times 😅🙈
So you just need to recalibrate the cell, and all goes as intended.
For the 30-->60A I just repopulated the second side with some gets from a toasted one. And it works :)
Hope this helps!
Gruß,
H.

that is the chinese app, no habla eniglsh.

use the other like i posted, that has the "proper" app.

MJSfoto1956 said:
flippy said:
that is the chinese app, no habla eniglsh.

Are you 100% sure? They claim it is the English version. (I have no way of testing)

M

some buttons are chinglish but eveything else is quite litteraly chinese. the other app i posted is much better and does not show functions it does not support.

some buttons are chinglish but eveything else is quite litteraly chinese. the other app i posted is much better and does not show functions it does not support.

Are there any benefits over the Xiaoxiang V2.1.1022 version? Your posted app didn't want to connect to my bms, but the interface was not as convenient as the Xiaoxiang.

multifrag said:
Are there any benefits over the Xiaoxiang V2.1.1022 version? Your posted app didn't want to connect to my bms, but the interface was not as convenient as the Xiaoxiang.
can you post that version?

flippy said:
multifrag said:
can you post that version?

I've attached the .apk in 7z archive.

Attachments

• xiaoxiangprotection-2.1.1022.apk.7z
    4.4 MB · Views: 476
angusinalberta said:
Xiaoxiang V2.1.1022 screenshot:
Screenshot_2019-03-15-11-17-13sm.png
Anyone know what the values mean?

you passed your exam?

angusinalberta said:
Xiaoxiang V2.1.1022 screenshot:
Screenshot_2019-03-15-11-17-13sm.png
Anyone know what the values mean?

Your series voltage is not very uniform. Mine is with in 0.03V and I get 93 for Voltage uniformity.
Check yours in Battery state/ Battery Voltage.

Hi, do you have an APK of the newer Version 2 app pls? The only source i now is the store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vortecks.vbms&hl=en_GB

flippy said:
if peeps want the vbms apk:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B57Vy_eWL0KVQjBOSHdaV0xpODVabGwtR2NJZjVtWXg1cUhr

crossbeak requests
Hi, do you have an APK of the newer Version 2 app pls? The only source i now is the store
If your request was directed at me the version I'm using is Xiaoxiang V2.1.1022 as posted by multifrag on Mar 08 2019 5:43am
I've attached the .apk in 7z archive.
Attachments
xiaoxiangprotection-2.1.1022.apk.7z
(4.4 MiB) Downloaded 23 times

Goonman said:
@flippy :bigthumb:
I just found VBMS. I risked spending 10 Aussie rubles and I am glad I did. Holy mother f&$@ing son of a.... Downloaded opened and boom! It verks ya it's VERKING!
Worth every penny. Saved me adding this device mistakes pile in the shed.
Hi Goonman, may I know which bluetooth BMS you are using with the VBMS app?
I also want to buy it. But when I checked with the developer on which BMS it can work with, they sent me a link to an aliexpress post. Mine is not that model but from the same manufacturer. When I further asked them if it will work with mine, I got no reply.

tmho said:
Goonman said:
@flippy :bigthumb:
I just found VBMS. I risked spending 10 Aussie rubles and I am glad I did. Holy mother f&$@ing son of a.... Downloaded opened and boom! It verks ya it's VERKING!
Worth every penny. Saved me adding this device mistakes pile in the shed.
Hi Goonman, may I know which bluetooth BMS you are using with the VBMS app?
I also want to buy it. But when I checked with the developer on which BMS it can work with, they sent me a link to an aliexpress post. Mine is not that model but from the same manufacturer. When I further asked them if it will work with mine, I got no reply.

You guys are lucky, I never got my 300A Bms working with the $10 Vbms app, although it has always worked with the original V1 app - Strange, How did you get yours to connect?, I've tried everything I can think of with mine.

ecat said:
I have tried Chinese “smart” BMS, and there is always a catch. I ended up with the Energus, and am now the Canadian distributor.

https://hilleater.ca/bms/energus-bms/

They do everything you need, the manual is in pretty good English. The 150/750 a version will drive a relay for higher power projects. No phone app yet, just pc but they are working on it.
i used a bunch of them in the past. but the price and 16S limit is a real bummer. also the pricing for shit you need like the balance wires is a separate buy. and i asked for longer wires a long time ago and its basically talking to a brick wall...

that said, i do use them for high end solutions if the customer wants to spend the extra money or i run into size constraints.

too bad they simply cant beat a chinese 32S 300A bms with a LCD screen in cost or features.

Hello!
Friends, tell me, please, have you encountered the problem of reading and changing data in the BMS from a computer? In my PC version of the software, the first tab with cells info works fine, but if I try to do a calibration on the third tab or read the data on the second tab, I get a connection error, and the data is no longer read from BMS. To restore the connection with the BMS, i need to restart the PC application.
I really need to calibrate the bms because it show wrong data on the current measurement (displayed x 1.5 = real)

esvaf said:
Hello!
Friends, tell me, please, have you encountered the problem of reading and changing data in the BMS from a computer? In my PC version of the software, the first tab with cells info works fine, but if I try to do a calibration on the third tab or read the data on the second tab, I get a connection error, and the data is no longer read from BMS. To restore the connection with the BMS, i need to restart the PC application.
I really need to calibrate the bms because it show wrong data on the current measurement (displayed x 1.5 = real)

I think it's because you click start in the first page for live voltage update. Instead you need to just click read eprom in the second page.

Hi,
I am working on my little software project for reading this BMS wirelessly over BLE from ESP32.
ESP32 connects to BLE module, sends request for data and parses incoming data. Parsed data can be shown or LCD.

Not everything is implemented, code is a mess and there are bugs. But basics works.

https://github.com/kolins-cz/Smart-BMS-Bluetooth-ESP32

I hope it will be useful to someone else.

Just got mine hooked up to my 12s pack and it seems a little too far off to be a calibration issue. When I measure at the connector or on the batteries the first few cells look fine 3.9-4 but in the bms app they are way off. 12s version. I have emailed James but wondered if anyone else had seen it or had any ideas?
Battery voltage shows ~48v on my cycleanalyst.

evblazer said:
Just got mine hooked up to my 12s pack and it seems a little too far off to be a calibration issue. When I measure at the connector or on the batteries the first few cells look fine 3.9-4 but in the bms app they are way off. 12s version. I have emailed James but wondered if anyone else had seen it or had any ideas?

If I remember correctly, first two cells shows nonsense like yours when battery negative is not connected to BMS. If you connect only balance plug, this is the result.

kolin said:
evblazer said:

If I remember correctly, first two cells shows nonsense like yours when battery negative is not connected to BMS. If you connect only balance plug, this is the result.
Thank you that was it. At first I didn’t have it hooked up. Then I mistakenly had C- hooked up to the battery and B- hookednto the charger. I fixed that after rechecking everything again and all is well.

Back