LMX 64 : Freeride Ebike with dual drive and torque sensor

kTNE28etOmei6dWcACWWWezR16cAFeZjzNrIR1n7YfZ05H4g2SEbHNwOaclqrFPcp2rKMjGrgKdoniWD0AMQ12UiZyVndn5OdJoaMaqwwDLN54TRQlVnyBsoJr0yhUgEphAQDdmY-jb7WWnuHBp3pm_iB6wrk54nOg_CEhh7dEioDLBOQ5KdtCZ-80WbV-2mY8Rpu30ULLJCCztlkXwE80aIGulYO4dGuUyUmv2AFgFVl-CBvhrLAL2V_CpF0JSv6CSfSbkqdOKu0XgggWEw3hNuf3qHnsLPlDpRWIBaB_TnJoPuZGpzgP-zKIy4-jCzqJKPgVozOwwa0ciMVMkngMkIy1ilT6-5_EeWQjOHAu3MGL_kzTR3RWBxnGmkr07tiuhiikK59ec-juGdC7kkkrWORLheWnOqmIxdbHz5xvFbn3aPNmaCmDyUwKa73hN1Dtj9r2jjRU-27hK4ixlKYWmRZtnkp6MIXhICCol_RHTLYjwLuBK3iqbJ_BiSzzhM9uX_720SLXilLJXx4Q_DMovgSf-8J5Wgx2NWkyAYTwbB8gY9m_fBCrb5kJRcJL44d8McurNYAwdsgN1Swy3mU08J2hTdFloJbEmQO3c0pYIz1fNvvZ_2fqrTxXDMujdxQ8xvE5GH01tsfm0dE2R_KpjKMFfoQkmcxNMaqYYOS1lwzpdvx06_0QVKknDoNLlOnmAsEXQ0GhBFUyIBbv7BkNs-pw=w3056-h1907-no

Bad ass looks :flame: :flame: :flame:

Couldn't be more happy with the follow-up from LMX :thumb:
Build pictures from LMX during the work day, completely takes my brain out for a ride..

Rock Shox Lyrik/Vivid, Magura MT7 and Maxxis DHR/DHF 2.8 upgrades in the works.
Grip shift on the left, thumb throttle on the right.

Can't hardly wait anymore...

Ok, (semi) good news. Atleast they are produced and ready. Its just a matter of shipping and customs.
When you have completed the bikes, what kind of shipping will you use?
Would be nice to have a guesstimate of when to expect delivery.

Yes I have the same question really. Spring is here and it's nice and warm.

@toreddy, I live relatively close by. We should do some riding one day.

@hkj, yes i noticed you live in Sweden. Would be great to meet up for a ride with someone on a equal bike for once :lol: Let's PM when we get the bikes.. :D

The controllers were sent back to us yesterday, fingerscrossed.
The bikes are assembled as far as we can do it for now, with suspension, wheels, bottom bracket, shifting.

Attachments

• IMG_20190402_134842_compressed.jpg
    IMG_20190402_134842_compressed.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 2,530
  • IMG_20190402_135001_compressed.jpg
    IMG_20190402_135001_compressed.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 2,530
bzhwindtalker said:
The controllers were sent back to us yesterday, fingerscrossed.
The bikes are assembled as far as we can do it for now, with suspension, wheels, bottom bracket, shifting.

Let's hope they pass customs quickly then! Shipping from Russia?

I also requested some color samples/pictures from Adam because choosing color is quite hard without knowing what I'm putting color on. Are they presuming the current pattern seen on their demo bike (orange stickers)?

What have you guys selected? I'm thinking dark grey

Hello, I was on holiday for a few days, sorry for the lack of updates.
We finally received the controllers yesterday. There is some details left to rework that take time (extra waterproofing, firmware update)
The first bike is fully assembled and will be delivered tomorrow.
Best regards, Adam

Some pictures of one L size bike that was ordered with dual crown.
No stickers on this one.

Attachments

• P1030248_compressed.jpg
    P1030248_compressed.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 2,195
  • P1030257_compressed.jpg
    P1030257_compressed.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 2,196
  • P1030260_compressed.jpg
    P1030260_compressed.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 2,195
  • P1030264_compressed.jpg
    P1030264_compressed.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 2,194
This is great news, and the first bike looks really well.
You have the controllers/displays in-house, so extra waterproofing, firmware updates and mounting on bikes, is what is left before shipping. This means shipping should be really close, as in just some days. What kind of shipping will you use? Just curious what kind of shipping time we can expect.

Excellent question TorEddy: My experience with truck freight from EU is very speedy. Do we dare hope for next week?

Almost ready to take orders for the next batch !!

How is the situation now @LMX ?
See nothing here that there is something gone wrong at the shop, why not?

rushjan15 said:
How is the situation now @LMX ?
See nothing here that there is something gone wrong at the shop, why not?
interesting first post - maybe LMX have more urgent matters to sort out than updating ES?

Probally but now is the time to use this medium to get the word out what is happend so everyone can keep there eyes open. Or am i the only one who thinks like that?
Signed
A not very happy customer

rushjan15 said:
Probally but now is the time to use this medium to get the word out what is happend so everyone can keep there eyes open. Or am i the only one who thinks like that?
Signed
A not very happy customer

What is your/their problem then?

Back