e bike "black book"

pdawg

1 µW
Hi Guys,

This is Parker. I wanted to sell a used BionX S 350 DL 26" 2014 with around 3000 km on it approximately but I have no idea how to price it! I was wondering if there is a sort of "black book" for e bikes so I could set a fair price for it. Maybe there is already resources for this but I took a look around and could not find a "compact" set of resources for pricing this sort of thing.

Also, I'm in Vancouver so let me know if anyone wants a kit, message me! Its not that its not loved... I just have a bafang mid drive with a bigger battery and 4500 km and I am really loving it :D

p!

"Blue book" is the word you are looking for, but no, there is nothing like that I've ever seen. The best I can recommend is doing a google search for others selling the same general thing, and see what it sold for, and ask for that or less.

Since you want to sell something, you should ask a moderator (anyone with a green or red name) to move this thread to the Items For Sale - Used section, so you can make it a proper ad for the item(s).

if anyone has an ebike black book they can post it here. i met this blonde once...

amberwolf said:
"Blue book" is the word you are looking for, but no, there is nothing like that I've ever seen. The best I can recommend is doing a google search for others selling the same general thing, and see what it sold for, and ask for that or less.

Since you want to sell something, you should ask a moderator (anyone with a green or red name) to move this thread to the Items For Sale - Used section, so you can make it a proper ad for the item(s).

Thanks for the tip. First time on a forum. ever! will try to find someone to ask to move this!

Are you looking to sell just a wheel/motor, the electronics to go with it, or the full kit with battery? Those answers are going to greatly affect the value.

Look at what other BionX are selling for. Not many kilometers on it so it should be good to go.
Take pictures of the gears and the windings to prove its still in tip top shape, it would sell faster that way too.

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=97114&p=1423021&hilit=bionx+gone#p1423021
by amberwolf » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:24 pm
And also because since BionX is gone as of earlier this year, parts are going to be harder to find.

As far as replacing any parts go, you'd have to replace them with the original version and type, or the system probably won't work, because BionX is all proprietary and integrated--if anything stops working, the rest of it also doesn't work (in general--it's possible certain problems wouldn't disable the whole system, but many will).

If you dont' replace them with originals, you're left with having to hack the rest of the system to make it work, and that's going to be a process of trial and error, and some of the parts are simply not going to work without some of the other stuff working.

Yep. Bionix is dead, and because their systems were propritary, their resale value is going down very fast.

The market for used ebikes is not very good already, so you are likely to take a big loss on this one.

A hundo is about all I'd pay for a used bionx. But then, I'm notoriously cheap. Put it on craiglist, to sell on this forum you'd have to ship it, or at least the wheel and other parts.

I'd try 300 if its working, then 200 if no sale.

Back