Finished.
TZFcrZC.jpg

g1WqGeE.jpg

fIfG9au.jpg

o8hmhvo.jpg

IsYKiba.jpg

Wow! That looks great!
otherDoc

That's an admirable project bike. Like most admirable project bikes, I'm sure you thought about what you might change in a next iteration. But this is good.

Chalo said:
That's an admirable project bike. Like most admirable project bikes, I'm sure you thought about what you might change in a next iteration. But this is good.

Ha, suspension! But i probably wont change to that ever as it was stolen. Sad but true. frock those thieves.
I need to electrify lawn tractor and then new project.
This is the end of it.

The end came to a start. Bike was found with the help of Facebook sharing and people helping. Was ditched and hid in the bush of the same town it was stolen. Spotted accidentally by mother running after kids.
To do list
Replace stolen parts
Fit gps tracker
Fit front suspension fork

That's good news!

The last bike of mine that was stolen, was also recovered (but not the custom trailer that was stolen with it). It was away almost a year and a half. Eventually I rebuilt that bike into a capable e-bike for a friend of mine.

Chalo said:
That's good news!

The last bike of mine that was stolen, was also recovered (but not the custom trailer that was stolen with it). It was away almost a year and a half. Eventually I rebuilt that bike into a capable e-bike for a friend of mine.

I remember you are literate in bike mechanics. What would you say if it will make a difference if i invest in front suspension fork, sort of hard tale but long :) ?
It would be complex to implement rear suspension but front is easy

nicely done!

Back