West Coast US Events

Ive never been in formal race with anything other than my feet. :lol: My plan with my bike (likely midrange class) is to just follow on practice laps until I memorize the race lines. After practice laps I'll head to the pits and set up my generator/ set my cycle satiator to 88.2 volts and get my ice packs ready to pack on my controller and 5403 hub, between runs.

http://www.bicycleretailer.com/north-america/2017/10/20/organizers-expand-emtb-race-series-southern-california#.We5AnWa3PMI
TEMECULA, Calif. (BRAIN) — The Boogaloo, a Class 1 eMTB race and demo event presented by Troy Lee Designs and Bosch eBike Systems, is heading to Southern California, following an earlier race at the Kamikaze Bike Games in Mammoth. 

The race will be held Saturday, Nov. 4 at Vail Lake Resort in Temecula, on a course specifically designed for eMTB racers. "Expect near-vertical ascents, killer drops, obstacles, berms, and more that will take you and your eMTB to the limits of what you thought possible on two wheels," organizers said.

An early-bird entry fee of $60 is available until Oct. 31 and includes use of a Class 1 eMTB provided by Bulls, Haibike, Raleigh Electric, and Specialized, set up to the rider's specifications. Riders will also get a custom Troy Lee Designs A1 helmet, number plate, fender and commemorative T-shirt. The fastest five will win a premium Bosch Power Drill. After Oct. 31, entries will increase to $75 per rider.

The Pro Class eMTB race will take place immediately following the Amateur race, where pros will compete for a $2,000 purse and Bosch Power Tools.

Free demos will be also be available before and after the race on a course suited for beginner riders. Bikes from Raleigh Electric, Haibike, Bulls Bikes and Specialized will be available. 

More information at socalendurance.net/boogaloo.

SAN DIEGO GROUP RIDE (Silver Strand) [Food/Drinks After]

I am hosting an e-ride, Saturday August 24, down the Silver Strand (Coronado Island to Imperial Beach). After the ride we are all going out for Food and Beers at McP's.

Very new to this forum but been apart of many e-groups. I happened to stumbled across this group from a facebook comment so I am not sure how many folks in here live in SD but I'm excited to find out! Make sure to RSVP so that I can adjust the Reservation accordingly.

:bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

https://www.meetup.com/SD-ebikes/events/263761062/

Back