Experience with ebikeparts.at

Good or bad experience with a vendor? This is the place to discuss it. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING HERE!
eTrike   100 µW

100 µW

Experience with ebikeparts.at

Post by eTrike » Jun 22 2019 6:33am

:bigthumb:
I needed two small items to complete a build that has me waiting on parts from 5 different countries to continue a trip in Europe... long story. I wish I would have found ebikeparts.at sooner as they would have saved me a lot of time (thanks Merlin for the tip!), but was just treated to an exceptional exchange that I would like to share.

Basically I paid using a method that for some reason on their site the total was miscalculated by 10€. Since the two small items I ordered amounted to about €50 shipped I would expect any company to either cancel the order or contact to request payment remediation which would be fair but in my case would add to a delay that is much more concerning to me than the cash.

Instead, I got a note saying they were processing the shipment and no worries on the payment difference!

(I thought it wasn’t strange on checkout but figured it was a shipping method difference and also everything was in German so I was translating bits to know where to fill in billing address etc so for all I know I could have agreed to selling my first born as I was not translating everything)

They’ve just earned a ton of respect, and I’m sure he still made a dime. Full kudos to ebikeparts.at for excellent customer service, fair prices, and fast shipping!

izeman   10 GW

10 GW

Re: Experience with ebikeparts.at

Post by izeman » Jun 22 2019 7:20am

Thanks for sharing that. It's always good to hear good feedback as well, as it's almost always the bad stuff that's talked about. :thumb:

Armicb   10 mW

10 mW

Post by Armicb » Jun 24 2019 6:56am

I bought a Cyclone from them and my experience has been 100% satisfactory. :bigthumb:

wojtek   10 kW

10 kW

Post by wojtek » Aug 07 2019 1:51pm

I had recent experience with them - all went great, super service !
WIRES AND CONNECTORS
http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/vi ... 31&t=30176
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewto ... 31&t=32244

KMX Cobra with Xlyte 5403
Go-One Evo with Cromotor
BATMOBILE - in progress
Giant CRS Alliance - SOLD
3Element Espire - SOLD
Custom built Specialized BigHit with BBS02 - SOLD
Velokraft e-VK3 SOLD
Steintrike Mungo Sport HS3540-SOLD
Scorpion FS HS3540-SOLD
Kona Dawg BMC v2-SOLD

Peterfr12   100 mW

100 mW

Post by Peterfr12 » Aug 13 2019 8:31am

I had an excellent experience with this chap. Everything went well and when a part was not available anymore he refunds me quickly.
Thumbs up.

good shop for European for Mxus laced to motorbike rim.