Vector bike and frame owners.

N3mam said:
It looks like mudhugger https://www.themudhugger.eu/shop

Here were the latest look with both mudguards & covers vinyl wrapped, still getting mud up my back with the mudhugger

upload pic

Does anyone have experience with this stand on the Vector frame?

HTB1ouIeSFXXXXaWapXXq6xXFXXXy.jpg

https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/2017-Newest-Kickstand-only-fit-for-Leili-Enduro-Ebike-Electric-bike-frame/32825365509.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.265.63953c00cnHuME

Cuprani said:
Does anyone have experience with this stand on the Vector frame?

This kickstand looks similar as the one i bought for my vectors:

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=68385&p=1310291&hilit=kickstand#p1310291

34.jpg

If it does fit straightaway depends on your crank and frame geometry (fork length, damper position).
It could be that you have to drill another hole into the bottom bracket, or in the very worst case to add a V-shape plate between kickstand and frame.

btw: for those who have a broken stand from Vector, a nice repair would be to use 14/18mm aluminum tube and a plastic foot from KTM:

View attachment 1

Does anyone have an Android link to a Xiaoxiang bms bluetooth software or better yet by looking at the pic below, a link to this very software?

mettre une image sur internet

Bg-electric-cycle said:
Anyone fitted 20s 20p within a Vector Typhoon frame. Actual fact fit 424 cells 20s 21p.

Only ask given I’d like some sort of metal containment. Either a complete box or half open one.

The cells in their holders appear a snug fit and unsure if the metal work of a box of does increase the size to a point were the ABC side wings be prevented from installation?

And yes, the blocks will have insulation between them. :D

I got a 20s15p pack inside it. But I have some air left on the seat side

Bg-electric-cycle said:
Anyone fitted 20s 20p within a Vector Typhoon frame. Actual fact fit 424 cells 20s 21p.

Only ask given I’d like some sort of metal containment. Either a complete box or half open one.

The cells in their holders appear a snug fit and unsure if the metal work of a box of does increase the size to a point were the ABC side wings be prevented from installation?

26s16p. 96v 48ah 30q cells. Still a work in progress. Thought this might help. Biggest battery I was able to configure into my new vector typhoon frame.

Scibomber420 said:
Bg-electric-cycle said:

26s16p. 96v 48ah 30q cells. Still a work in progress. Thought this might help. Biggest battery I was able to configure into my new vector typhoon frame.

Volts said:
Any Vortex frame owners care to share their review of he frame?

i got one. its heavy. i dont know about other frames but mine fully dressed its 200 pounds(thats "custom" i dont use their battery or controller). still handles great and its definitely solid. at 72v and 20 000+ watts i really have no use of any sprocket except the smallest. gives me 80 km/h top speed fully charged. cant really say anything negative on the bike itself but it did takes over 7 weeks of manufacture and another 2 weeks to ship it when i was told i would have it within 4 weeks so that kinda sucked.

John1deere said:
Volts said:
Any Vortex frame owners care to share their review of he frame?

i got one. its heavy. i dont know about other frames but mine fully dressed its 200 pounds(thats "custom" i dont use their battery or controller). still handles great and its definitely solid. at 72v and 20 000+ watts i really have no use of any sprocket except the smallest. gives me 80 km/h top speed fully charged. cant really say anything negative on the bike itself but it did takes over 7 weeks of manufacture and another 2 weeks to ship it when i was told i would have it within 4 weeks so that kinda sucked.

Thank you for feedback, we will try to have some basic colors in stock, so if you order black for example we can send right away, like we did with Typhoon frame for example.

By custom do you mean you turn the spoke holes of or is it completely new design compared to the factory?

Back