Vector bike and frame owners.

It's the same like driving enduro without registration (absolute minority in Czech Republic) It's best to have plate in a backpack and real insurance. You never know what can happen to you or someone. It can ruin your and yours family life.

Yea. Or maybe you get cancer and die early.

Riding those bikes is no problem if you care about how you ride.

10 years and never heard about an accident with insured pedestrians. (not even with any motorcycle)

If you like to have plates... Chose something what have plates ... Like surron /lmx

If you are afraid and maybe coming from pedelecforum.de
Stay away from big bikes....they are evil :mrgreen:

Merlin said:
Yea. Or maybe you get cancer and die early.

Riding those bikes is no problem if you care about how you ride.

10 years and never heard about an accident with insured pedestrians. (not even with any motorcycle)

If you like to have plates... Chose something what have plates ... Like surron /lmx

If you are afraid and maybe coming from pedelecforum.de
Stay away from big bikes....they are evil :mrgreen:
Say that to mine 12kw DH and 20kw eeb adaptto :D . I'm just a father with big family. Riding bike isn't only about you and your riding style, it's about you and traffic around you.

Edit: thanks Arthur. Maybe is Vortex my future bike.

true but when something nasty happen and you break someones neck, do you think the insurance will cover it when you are riding a 55kg monster that runs 3 or 4 times allowed speed?

probably no question if that scooter sticker will cover an accident while your scooter runs 32 and not 20....but with iam pretty sure this sticker is useless to our monster bikes.

+ theres a chance that you will get more problems because you have the fully knowledge about your bike and cheat on the insurance from first day.

keyword here is "intent" doing something.

That's why I want to have legal monster with plate. Sticker can be just for police bills, nothing more. :D I think a only way is conversion of legal motorcycle to electric. It can be done in my country but it's reeeealy expensive to do that. (I mean government charges and attests)

Yeah, ASI can unleash that monster. It's the way too. I don't like surrons noise, with ASI can be incredible, like air fighter sound :D . I like vortexs solution, but that's a really monster compared to enduro(typhon) and surron frame. It will be a difficult choice for next season.

Hey guys, I have a vector fat tire swingarm and am trying to upgrade the crankset from square taper to a cupped bottom bracket. I bought a Truvativ Howitzer setup and the crank arms hit the swing arm where it widens... any suggestions on what has worked for other owners? Ideas? Advice greatly appreciated!

A2D0EB2E-9106-4DB9-B176-C6989B95473F.jpeg

Ososjohnny said:
Hey guys, I have a vector fat tire swingarm and am trying to upgrade the crankset from square taper to a cupped bottom bracket. I bought a Truvativ Howitzer setup and the crank arms hit the swing arm where it widens... any suggestions on what has worked for other owners? Ideas? Advice greatly appreciated!

A2D0EB2E-9106-4DB9-B176-C6989B95473F.jpeg

On a photo it looks like 2-4mm , you can grind pedal there in a corner, should be no consequences. Or you can use another pedal with different shape, nowadays you can have hundreds options

I don´t think, that you can put the scooter sticker on any other vehicle then a scooter. My company works in this sector (we make such e-scooter) and everyone here says its not legal as you would need not only registration but also a test from german TÜV, which is actually the cost creating factor.

Edit: "Führerschein und Fahrzeugpapiere bitte ;) "

I am having some stuttering problems when my voltage gets to 84V, 3.6v a cell, 60% left.
When giving it throttle the motor stutters/hesitates can't get top speed.
I am running a 100v 24s 15p Panasonic 18650PF Li-Ion pack bought from Artur.
I have my CA set for voltage cutoff at 77v 3.2v a cell
I don't thing the CA is taking over, but the BMS is stepping in to protect the cells.

What setting field would I be looking for within the parameters of the BMS to see what could be causing the problem?
Any ideas?
Thanks

Back