Votol EM-100 & EM-150 controllers

Can you tell me what this value is and what it means.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 2,583
This window opened on the side of the program. What is it used for?

Attachments

• nexte.JPG
    nexte.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 2,538
Can the entered values limit the maximum rpm of the motor and therefore the maximum speed of the motor?

Attachments

• seting1.jpg
    seting1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 2,524
In general (this setting doesn't work on my controller):
setting is mapping your throttle working range to controller.

If you set too high start voltage there will be a large deadband before motor starts

If you set too high end voltage you will lose some of the speed/torque as you never reach full throttle.
(5V set on a hall throttle would work like this)

If you set undervoltage too high or overvoltage too low then controller will fault. There must be margin to the normal operating voltages of your throttle.

How this works for the brake.
The moment I go down, pressing the brake returns 20A and 84 Volts.
This is normal

Attachments

• seting2.jpg
    seting2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 2,505
A little more information marked in red parameters

Attachments

• seting2.jpg
    seting2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 2,471
  • seting4.jpg
    seting4.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 2,470
Can I modify these fields for better efficiency and are engine specific and cannot be modified

Attachments

• seting3.jpg
    seting3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 2,454
Just for information,

my IveCar Electrical scooter has as standard a VOTOL EM-100 controller.

Best regards

Keld

Supper
Ich werde meinen Controller nach 2-3 tage bekommen hätte. Ich hoffe.(I will get my controller after 2-3 days. I hope.)

It is interesting to me that with my controller, whatever settings I make, I cannot raise speeds more than 569 rpm. There are two situations.
1st. The controller must be limited to a factory in Germany up to 45km
2st. The Bosch motor should be designed so that at 72 volts it does not exceed 45-50 km.
This is where the question comes from. What if I put in another battery or two and raise the voltage between 84-96 volts?
Any ideas?

Something will be damaged or?
Most likely, but I don't know what will damage the controller or motor.

Attachments

• ZsZz-r7t8-dXx_d2.png
    ZsZz-r7t8-dXx_d2.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 2,396
I would be very happy if someone gave me more information about this Bosch motor.
I can't find anything.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-08-06 at 14.34.50(1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-08-06 at 14.34.50(1).jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 2,410
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-08-06 at 14.34.50.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-08-06 at 14.34.50.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 2,409
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-08-12 at 15.20.31.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-08-12 at 15.20.31.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 2,409
You should ask about motor in a separate thread. It's offtopic.

Only thing left to try in controller settings is flux weakening.

Follow manual.. Set 34 at "compensation" and 1500 at "high flux weakening value" on both places.
image.png
It could (maybe) give you a little bit more speed.

Note: Please don’t exceed the range, which will cause demagnetization and damage motor.

Is it possible to damage my electric motor?

Share what happens if I buy 2 more batteries and raise the voltage to 96 volts. If I do not overload the motor will there be danger to it and will the speed increase?

borko444 said:
Note: Please don’t exceed the range, which will cause demagnetization and damage motor.
Is it possible to damage my electric motor?

Yes, the field can demagnetize your magnets if it is too strong. Keep within limits.
If you raise voltage you'll get proportionally higher speed. The motor will be fine.
Controller can be damaged if you have a 72V controller. 96V is probably too high for the mosfets and caps to have any safety margin

larsb said:
Yes, the field can demagnetize your magnets if it is too strong. Keep within limits.
If you raise voltage you'll get proportionally higher speed. The motor will be fine.
Controller can be damaged if you have a 72V controller. 96V is probably too high for the mosfets and caps to have any safety margin

To control which I bought and wait is for 96 volts.
Of course I will drive at no more than 45 amps, but I will also do 70-80 amps for a sport mod which will be limited within 30 seconds

Back