Charging battery faster

Then you wouldn't have anything to lose signing that contract, right? From your point of view I would just lose a bunch of money flying to japan and back.

Come on, put up or shut up.

flat tire said:
Then you wouldn't have anything to lose signing that contract, right? From your point of view I would just lose a bunch of money flying to japan and back.
Come on, put up or shut up.
fly to europe to show me you have the funds to buy a car in japan, you can import it to america, get it registerd in your state, get warranty from your local dealership so you can legally drive it on the road and insured.

All that just to sign a no risk contract? You're not sounding real sure of yourself...

None of that stuff was part of the deal! You said if I could buy the car you would pay for it. If you don't think I can buy the car then what's the harm?

my point was from the beginning: a consumer product that contains a LTO battery that you can buy. if you cant use it its not a consumer product. thats the very nature of the word -consume-.

i was very specific with my words, its just way too funny to see you guys try and go out of your way to try and prove me wrong.
and if you can fly to japan, buy a car, import it, register and insure it you have enough cash to not be on a DIY forum putting batteries together with sticks and spit and you would have bought a tesla a long time ago or commisioned someone like me to make a battery for you with the proper warranty.

This forum definitely has some wealthy members.

Anyway, I don't see why it would matter how much money I have if you're paying for the car lol. If you don't want to do the deal just say so.

flat tire said:
This forum definitely has some wealthy members.

Anyway, I don't see why it would matter how much money I have if you're paying for the car lol. If you don't want to do the deal just say so.

i would give you the money if you actually bought it and can legally drive it in your own state with manufacutrer warranty. but considering you compently glossed over the fact that getting that done cost more then the car i doubt you know what you would even agree to. you would be a lot deeper in the hole then i will be and then you are still stuck with a car that simply sucks and you cant sell because nobody wants a tiny eco box that cant even manage 40ish miles on a charge when you can litteraly buy a used tesla with hundreds of miles of range for the same money.

its just funny how unprepared you are jumping on this carrot without even understanding what you would be buying. that is the difference between tolling and running a business. quick math woudl mean you would be 20k in the hole just to get the car to the states and pay taxes, duties, EPA exemption and the needed modifications to get the car DOT approved. insureance calls are going to be hillarious as well.

there is a good reason why LTO cars or even kei cars are not sold outside japan. they suck outside japan. its like trying to use a F-450 with a 1 gallon gas tank. you would litteraly be run over by a redneck in a jacked pickup when you drive into the wallmart parking lot.

flippy said:
commisioned someone like me to make a battery for you with the proper warranty.
I missed this earlier. For obvious reasons it is too funny not to quote.

flippy said:
Try walking out that dealship with a LTO car bought as a consumer. If you manage that i will pay for it.

That was the original offer. If I really can't buy it, as you say, none of the other caveats would apply cuz you wouldn't need to pay out. Yes or no?

flat tire said:
That was the original offer. If I really can't buy it, as you say, none of the other caveats would apply cuz you wouldn't need to pay out. Yes or no?
how dense are you? was i not clear on the consumer part? that means you need to drive it -legally-. so get it back to your state, legally import it, get it DOT appoved, EPA'd and insured with warranty as you would need -as a consumer-. then come back to me.

So you're reneging and resorting to a personal attack, while apparently also trying to sell batteries.

At least they have a warranty...

Can i use one charger to charge two or more batteries with a y-cable like this?
Will it just charge each battery at half the amp used to charge one battery?
Is it a problem if the two batteries are not charged equally?
Is it a problem if i connected 10 batteries to one charger like this?
Will there be a problem with the LED on the charger that shows when the battery is fully charged? I guess it will only show fully charged if all batteries are fully charged.
Lader 60V-4A vandtæt IP66, e-Mover.jpg

Do anyone know of a scooter/battery/charger/BMS where you select how fast to charge the battery?
Suppose you have a scooter with a battery that can both be charged fast and slow but you prefer slow when you have the time because then the battery will last longer.
So maybe there could be a selector on the scooter/battery/charger/BMS to select slow charging instead of the battery just being charged at max always.

flippy said:
Hummina Shadeeba said:
Flippy "detrimental" is vague but the lithium titanate chemistry is commercially available and capable of ultra-fast charging.
https://lithium-titanate-battery.com/lto-battery-18650-1300mah-2-4v/

name one consumer product that uses them. even if you can find a single consumer product then my conclusion still stands.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/waterproof-lto-48v-15ah-lithium-titanate/448099211.html?f=bm%7CGMC%7Cpla%7C911480847%7C43142548502%7C448099211%7Cpla-294573402136%7C103006001%7CUS%7Cliuzedong7777%7Cm%7C2%7C#pd-103
There are a lot of titanate cells for sale to consumers. people think having a long range is better than fast charging for them but often isn't the case and people rarely need their full battery capacity and more so would benefit from fast charging. 1/2 the energy density but charging 4x as fast and you save time with less charging in the long run. Yes u need a bigger more expensive supply but none the less ..

scootergrisen said:
Do anyone know of a scooter/battery/charger/BMS where you select how fast to charge the battery?
Suppose you have a scooter with a battery that can both be charged fast and slow but you prefer slow when you have the time because then the battery will last longer.
So maybe there could be a selector on the scooter/battery/charger/BMS to select slow charging instead of the battery just being charged at max always.
Some of the meanwell supplies are variable as well as the cheap ones w an led. But the cheap ones with the led break. I've got two broken ones

Back