Ebike safety kill switch

I have a stealth 2.0 ebike and I can’t find the safety kill switch on it so that way it will let me ride again it turns on the battery is charged fully but the safety kill switch is making it so I can’t ride it and I can’t find the safety kill switch to be able to ride again please help :? :?

Funny

Now I am wondering...

-Are you a thief too stupid to start the bike?

-Are you a legitimate owner who can’t read the manual.

-Are you affected with Alzheimer disease?

-Are you a woman?
Sorry, I had to ask. :twisted:

Are you the one who did install that secret kill switch, and can’t remember where?

Have you found it, and gone already?

Samanthalauzon said:
I have a stealth 2.0 ebike and I can’t find the safety kill switch on it so that way it will let me ride again it turns on the battery is charged fully but the safety kill switch is making it so I can’t ride it and I can’t find the safety kill switch to be able to ride again please help :? :?

If it turns on but won't run, there are several things that could cause that. I would check the brake lever switches first. Just unplug them. Could also be bad throttle or bad motor hall signals.

MadRhino said:
Funny

Now I am wondering...

-Are you a thief too stupid to start the bike?

-Are you a legitimate owner who can’t read the manual.

-Are you affected with Alzheimer disease?

-Are you a woman?
Sorry, I had to ask. :twisted:

I suspect you make your comments as some sort of a joke but I suggest you get out a bit more and interact with some people who suffer from Alzheimer's disease and then think a bit more before making such hurtful remarks.

CC

Are you the one who did install that secret kill switch, and can’t remember where?

Have you found it, and gone already?

Back