Accelerated Systems ASI BAC 4000 & BAC 8000 FOC BT Controllers

SnoGoer said:
ASI is the problem not ERT...

Yes because it's ASI continuously lying to people that their controllers are about to ship "in a week" for several weeks. Oh wait, that's Alan. Alan has been doing this for over a year.

Is there anyone who is happy and had successful ERT controllers installed that have worked? In addition to their extremely long wait and lies about the orders being shipped, there are plenty of people who have had no luck getting his controllers to even work like he says on the ERT website.

Does anyone know of any of Sur Ron’s where the ERT kit has actually functioned as he markets?

12 days from last conversation with ASI :? and nothing happend :( We still havn't controller :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I understand He’s supposed to get a order Wednesday and more asi catches up on orders.

can I use two BAC 800 / 2000 incl. 1 x Dispaly together ?
Similar to the 2WD system from Adaptto?

SnoGoer said:
Is there anyone who is happy and had successful ERT controllers installed that have worked? In addition to their extremely long wait and lies about the orders being shipped, there are plenty of people who have had no luck getting his controllers to even work like he says on the ERT website.

Does anyone know of any of Sur Ron’s where the ERT kit has actually functioned as he markets?

I have a kit from ert, everything works, I just use the 16s-18s battery without changing the settings

Can you provide a picture and wiring diagram of the harness you are using to connect the ASI to the Sur Ron ? thanks!

I would like to inform this forum of my dealing with Alan from ERT. Im going to make this as short as possible. I purchased a asi 8000 from him and a motor, which took several months to arrive. After receiving the motor and controller, i went to get it running for the first time only to find out that the motor has a issue, After trying to troubleshoot it with Alan he made me send it back to him. It has now been a month with Alan, and i practically never get a response from him, additionally i just posted a post on his facebook group ASI powered sur rons, and i am now removed from the forum. So at this point not only did he waste months of my time, he now isnt getting back to me with the products i paid for. Absolutely horrible business he has going. Would not suggest anyone dealing with him. I will keep you guys updated whether i hear back from him. If anyone knows him closely, and can get in touch with him, i would like to just have my money refunded completely so i dont have to deal with him entirely any more.

Hello I have a controller 8000 and I can not manage it. I have everything connected cable phase engine sensors hall and accelerator the controller turns on well I connect with the application android but I can not start the detection engine (when I click on rum nothing that passes) I am blocked if someone one has a programming video or documentation that would be great. I have a controller over voltage error

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191012-154900.jpg
    Screenshot_20191012-154900.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 3,421
Android app

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191012-154341.jpg
    Screenshot_20191012-154341.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 3,421
  • Screenshot_20191012-154345.jpg
    Screenshot_20191012-154345.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 3,421
Looks like i got sucked into the trap of buying a controller im never going to get...thats just perfect

Back