E.S. Quotable Quotes !

These two are only so good in conjunction with each other.

rumme said:
I always get a chuckle out of naïve people in society, that claim their corrupt govt,/military would never allow or be involved in any type of spraying chemicals in our atmosphere. . . .

Voltron said:
It never ceases to amaze me how people will refuse to believe the emissions from billions and billions of cars and factories and most industrial processes has anything to do with climate change, but have total credence that spraying some chemicals from a few thousand aircraft can materialize enough water from a cloudless sky to cause a 500 year flood. Their Occam's razor is looking pretty rusty.

Or at least is no longer a simple device.

FreyBike said:
For light weight demand, Bafang M600 mid drive system 48V500W, enjoy maximum torque 120Newton Meter.
If you're new to dual suspension E-MTB, Frey M600 would be the best option for you!
Light weight, compact geometry, smooth performance, EASY MANIPULATE!
Ride it and enjoy the feeling of BRAKING THE WIND!!!

Just eat some beans first.

This is my favorite Quote here or outside.

"How far will it go"

Example:
Me: why yes it is electric!
Other: how far will it go?
Me: As far as the power lines go with out solar panels.
Me: how far will yours go?
Other: :confused:

My box takes it well, thankyou. :) I would go as far as to say "likes" it.

spinningmagnets said:
Hey, Lars. I've read that previous post twice, and I'm trying hard to find the part about electric motors. It sort of sounds off topic, but...I don't want to be accused of censoring valuable electric motor posts...

larsb said:
: point taken. I still have a quite good BS to fact ratio though :wink:

You guys. Sometimes. . . .

I do appreciate your focussed attempt to be witty. Judging by your credentials (vide 100 megawatt), you must be very bright.

2b kleer;
i'm not steven wright.

spinningmagnets said:
This may be splitting hairs,...
and then there were none
file.php

spinningmagnets said:
I don't think we will be seeing a lot of fat-bikes,
NO ONE will ever need more than 640k of ram.
https://web.archive.org/web/20220805183233/https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48169

Back