Home-Built Ebike - Swiss Police Suspect Drugs!

If that ebiker was riding a normal black bicycle, installed a rear hub that is black, hid that rear hub with a dark color like oak brown rear rack pannier bags, placed batteries inside the bags, and painted or bought a black controller installed under the rear rack, and did a lot of fake pedaling and rode at normal bicycle speeds, there is no doubt at all that ebike rider would be just fine. Surly he could have easily installed a mxus 3kw built for some hill climbing and no would have a clue.

You mean like jail time?

I reckon the usual penalty of just confiscating the bike is an effective enough deterrent

No more like habving to pay all expenses and damages out of your own pocket..

To just name a thing, parents can go broke here if the child does grafiti. They keep track of all grafiti tags and associated cleanup cost, and won't bat an eye and presenting the person with a several 100k cleanup bill when a tag gets connected to someone... people can works for decades to pay this off...

Only 45 kph ? I will remember this , If I ever go to Switzerland
( I would have to win big $$$$$ on the lotto in order to go there )
I will not ride a bike on the streets .

The Mountain Bike Riders ride faster than that !

Looks like Cops there have too much time on their hands .

There's a dozen things this guy could have done better to mask his not so legal creation and ride it for years.
Try a little geared hubbie for starters.
Drugs or just really bad judgement? :lol:

I bet that tiny motor wheel climbed like a beast though.. what's that.. a 6 inch tire?

neptronix said:
There's a dozen things this guy could have done better to mask his not so legal creation and ride it for years.
Try a little geared hubbie for starters.
Drugs or just really bad judgement? :lol:

I bet that tiny motor wheel climbed like a beast though.. what's that.. a 6 inch tire?

Yeah Chalo stop using drugs. Haha jk

Back