24kW stand-up scooter with air suspension

Check this out: Robocraze Thermoelectric Peltier TEC1-12706 Cooler Module, 12V, 92... https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07NXTPQV8/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_awdo_t1_UBdZDbVEFP9ZJ... I think it can solve your highting issue... When the hot motor lubrication oil pump from the motor and store a container ... you can simply install it there...it can cool down your hot lubricating oil and then pumped back to the motor ...so I think this process can be working... thanks... :bigthumb:

Peltier are renowned for inefficiency like 3 to 4% phase change cooling is best for sub ambiant temps but takes up room so next best is liquid cooled to ambient and then plain old air cooling better the heatsink area more heat can be lost.

I have seen all the post and the scooter is amazing, this is a really great job, I´m just wondering if you can sell or share the frame and suspension schematic dimensions, of the volstok V1? I am in Argentine and trying to build or buying something like yours but here the prices are to high to afford a middle range scooter are almost forbidden.

Regards,

Carl

Question! So now that you've completed your scooter project. Will you be producing this scooter to sell?

:bigthumb:
Very good design, I am also an electric scooter enthusiasts, I hope you come to China to make the design into mass production 。
Best,
Steven Ye
yxinguang020@gmail.com

Many thanks for the huge number of good reviews!
Sorry, that long not wrote in this topic... A great deal has happened during my absence.
I'm currently building a new lab. I prepare new production and buy new equipment.
The project is alive and developing! In the near future I will answer everyone!

For now, I can show you the layout of the new lab :)

Attachments

• photo_2019-11-13_08-46-48.jpg
    photo_2019-11-13_08-46-48.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 6,901
  • photo_2019-11-13_08-46-49.jpg
    photo_2019-11-13_08-46-49.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 6,901
Hey!! Its an amazing project you got going here which I accidentally found on you tube and started following here. Just for kicks here is another electrical scooter which is very similar in the category but is already at a manufacturing stage so you could see the ball park of the price and the category in general. It is amazing that they used similar front fork suspension system.
Dualtron Thunder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGf7NWrI01U

I have been observing this thread for quite while now and i must say im impressed all the way... I wish manufacturers took half of this dedication in order to make their products, test them and improve them in the end.

just wooow when it comes to your work

Just finished reading this thread, and just finished registering on Endless Sphere... just so I can say, "Well done!" Hope to see more, soon.

Let’s hope the “new lab” hasn’t hampered the momentum. Keep us posted.

News from the front =)
It was much more complicated than I thought....
In the beginning, I just wanted to buy CNC-machines and start producing "Version 2.0" scooters.
I had a budget of $ 100,000.
For a long time I tried to find suitable CNC-machines, but I didn't find anything worthwhile...
Therefore, I decided to make a CNC-machine myself :-D
[youtube]i0NOOKOeaBI[/youtube]
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
I slightly modified the existing machine for metal processing.
I bought all the necessary components and materials and started assembling my CNC machine.
13.jpg11.jpg12.jpg14.jpg
10.jpg
Brief characteristic:
5-axes
The KFLOP controller
Working area (XYZ) - 720x880x410mm
Servo motors - 3.7 kW
Positioning accuracy-0.0005 mm
Rail and roller guides.
Ball Screw transmission on XYZ
Ability to process titanium and hardened steels
Total weight ~ 6800kg

alex_2d
You are doing some exceptionally good work... but I'm not gonna call that "work" if you're love what you do and immerse yourself in that task with body and soul <3 And actually i see that you're doing just that!

Maybe it's not the right time, considering now you're building a CNC machine and other important stuff, but I want to suggest on the actual scooter wheel motor to use the disc with angled wings like in "NantMobility Stator". It will cool down the motor without additional power and liquid cooling. Also dual motors for maximum power! You can always switch off the front motor, so why to lose that great feature?

About battery cells, consider using LTO's. For now it's the most advanced battery tech available. I know about some minor drawbacks, but it's worth it anyway!

DuUdK2w.png

Davideus
Not everything is as simple as it seems=)
I started experimenting with a cooling system, just with passive, air cooling. I installed the impeller, air intakes, filled the oil inside the engine (without circulation), But these methods managed to raise the long-term engine power by 40-60%.
The biggest effect came from pouring oil inside the engine. The air inside the engine does not conduct heat well from the windings on the engine covers. If the air is replaced with oil, and the radiator is installed on the engine cover, and the incoming air flow is directed to the radiator, then you can get a 40-60% increase in power.
The problem is that this whole system doesn't work well at low speed.. Namely, at low speeds, the main heating occurs.
My active liquid cooling system works effectively even during stops. And the overall increase in long-term capacity was 500% with peaks up to 1900% !

By the way, a very beautiful scooter in the picture. Interesting engineering solution and design.

you did a amazing job, i create the account for say thank you

I was working in a stand up scooter company for last year(a company call kaabo)
Your effort and knowledge is 100% much much more than any manufacture in this industry

I will start my own path to do the right job for e scooter industry

wish you the best

Dear comrades, I am immensely grateful for your comments! It is only thanks to your support that I have the strength to move this incredibly complex project forward ))

as an engineer and hobbyer i salute you. This is an amazing piece of engineering coming one one person. CAD, stress analysis, machining, assembly, electronics, testing ...from one DUDE. You are a true Allrounder.
If you need distribution in central Europe contact me! id be happy to assemble and reship if necessary. :D
watching this thread!

Very impressive! Keep going! I loved reading this build thread.

Alot of nice details, like that you have a projector lamp optic with a proper cutoff, nice touch!

I have to agree with others here... keep it up! It will be worth it in the end. Better if what you started never ends. That would be a legacy worth passing on to future generations. Thank you, much.

Ah! Glad you keep posting updates. I was following the 2.0 thread and thought it had stalled. Amazing work on the CNC machine keep posting pics on that, mesmerizing!

Back