Vector bike and frame owners.

John1deere said:
You guys lowering bikes while I try to make mine higher :lol: 1 thing I would like different is the seat. God that seat is awful. Im 170 pounds and my lower back rubs on the raised portion. Also forces to spread my legs because my thighs rub on the frame. Something like a motocross seat would be perfect, Something with same height the whole length to be able to slide on it just like a motocross and thicker to be further away from the frame with my legs.

I will take it into account! Thank you

jordanking515 said:
Hey bro , hope your well, I’ve got a problem with my ebike maybe you might be able to shed some light on for me I’m getting error 30h on my sabvoton set up? It seems to come on after the wheel spins on the spot for a second (loose ground or wet) I’ve got a hub motor and it seems if I do a hall test it resets until the next spin,
Any help or info would be greatly appreciated thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we dont work with Sabvoton controllers, sorry.

John1deere said:
You guys lowering bikes while I try to make mine higher :lol: 1 thing I would like different is the seat. God that seat is awful. Im 170 pounds and my lower back rubs on the raised portion. Also forces to spread my legs because my thighs rub on the frame. Something like a motocross seat would be perfect, Something with same height the whole length to be able to slide on it just like a motocross and thicker to be further away from the frame with my legs.

+++++ Yes

Cyberbike.jpg

I was looking at the cyclone 18kw for a while until I discovered the vortex frame! I was wondering with this frame kit what's the largest motor that can fit on here? I want to run a 32s pack at 80% for around a voltage of 108v however I do want the capability of using at 100% as well :twisted: https://batteryhookup.com/collections/green-friday-weekend-deals/products/4-200a-lithium-polymer-3-7v-8ah-flat-pouch-cells-lipo-batteries each parallel pack would only cost about 250 with bms and nick knacks :wink: I want a high top speed around 100 mph but I dont plan on using it for more than a few seconds :) pretty much need a drive train lol....what motor gear ratio and controller can handle this

Legna199111 said:
I was looking at the cyclone 18kw for a while until I discovered the vortex frame! I was wondering with this frame kit what's the largest motor that can fit on here? I want to run a 32s pack at 80% for around a voltage of 108v however I do want the capability of using at 100% as well :twisted: https://batteryhookup.com/collections/green-friday-weekend-deals/products/4-200a-lithium-polymer-3-7v-8ah-flat-pouch-cells-lipo-batteries each parallel pack would only cost about 250 with bms and nick knacks :wink: I want a high top speed around 100 mph but I dont plan on using it for more than a few seconds :) pretty much need a drive train lol....what motor gear ratio and controller can handle this

please contact us by email info@vectorebike.com

100mph what a rad idea. Do bring that to existence. :bigthumb:

Different Typhoon seat options would be a great. Particularly if those were slight extended and flat horizontal rather than at an angle. Although, appreciate maybe a reason seat remains at an angle to the vertical of ground.

My Vector Typhoon the works continue next week. I hope to extend the frame width 190mm and add 177mm BB axle. If the chain alignment prohibits a plan B & C are available. More on completion whenever that does happen. :D

Legna199111 said:

Just received my Typhoon frame today! Very impressed with it so far! Having some issues with the headset though, theres a bit of play in it, any ways i can fix this? (edit.. Fixed now)

Hey Artur I was wondering if u gut have this rack for the Moto seat

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6BGxJugQfa/?igshid=18qe4kj7zlakr

Hi. I need to know type of pegs, which is suitable for Vortex frame. Do you know? Thanks

Hey guys. looking to extend my Typhoon 15mm each side, anyone has done an extension frame and have a CAD file to share?

Yeah, I’ve extend my Typhoon, 10mm each side and changed out the bottom bracket 177mm. Did involve grinding the left crank down.

Beyond 177mm is more complex as the chain alignment must be taken into consideration. I have a plan resolve the issue but as yet not ordered any parts to validate the idea.

Extra 15mm would be good I’m consideration of going wider than 10mm each side. For this to happen better to have custom fibreglass panels manufactured imho.

The cost of these spacers create a CAD was 100s of quid involved three D model scan insure perfect fit. Fibreglass I believe would be lesser cost. The next issue is the spacers reduce the turn circle. Custom fibreglass panel could hug the frame at this important area thus no reduced turning circle.

D3E7BB40-ED86-421F-A9E8-7D23CD6EC65D.jpeg

Hertzelz said:
Hey guys. looking to extend my Typhoon 15mm each side, anyone has done an extension frame and have a CAD file to share?

Now having extended the frame width was able to build King Kong battery a 21s 18p 60+Ah pack.

Been ramping up the voltage just rode at 86volt with the Kelly controller dialled down on battery and motor phase current less than 50%. Level three power switch is at 80%.

Battery has available a facility connect 21s of Deligreen active balancers.

King Kong. With 100amp AC breaker, Ant BMS 200amp 24s.
7667460F-37AB-45CE-A296-D41A374C870C.jpeg

Vector Typhoon, at EV charge station. Successful initialisation of charge station with RFID, card.

I’ve charged the pack several times with the Kelly controller live and experienced no problems. Also charged with the alarm activated and found no problems. The higher voltage up from 52v extended the remote range and loudness of the alarm.

[youtube]gIskdtEsLIY[/youtube]

29CFF27C-37CF-412B-913C-D4872E3B88E3.jpeg

Guys we are vorking on a new frame design. It is going to be a mid drive that can work with hubmotor or 4-5k rpm motor. With linkage suspension, and removable battery. It will be designed for around 10kw power and will have right geometry. We want to make it with pedals (you can remove them if you dont need them), and bicycle seat (moto seat will be as option) to make it look as a bicycle to avoid maximum attention :) What do you think? any advises or ideas?

Great news Arthur. Below my hopes /suggestions, beyond the obvious.

Now that Neematic /UBCO has abandoned the pedal/pedal assist version you have an opportunity for something similar to their original design.

Key differentiating factor for a high power pedal assist mid drive:
  • Pinion gearbox 1.9XR for great gearing range without too many gears
  • Adjustable torque based pedal assist
  • Decently good looking design :)

Nice to have:
  • Removable battery
  • Different power modes to match local street restrictions
  • Programmable Regen on throttle
  • DC power source for lights option
  • Cell phone programmable APP
  • Gates Carbon Belt option

Looking forward to your new project.

scrambler said:
Great news Arthur. Below my hopes /suggestions, beyond the obvious.

Now that Neematic /UBCO has abandoned the pedal/pedal assist version you have an opportunity for something similar to their original design.

Key differentiating factor for a high power pedal assist mid drive:
  • Pinion gearbox 1.9XR for great gearing range without too many gears
  • Adjustable torque based pedal assist
  • Decently good looking design :)

Nice to have:
  • Removable battery
  • Different power modes to match local street restrictions
  • Programmable Regen on throttle
  • DC power source for lights option
  • Cell phone programmable APP
  • Gates Carbon Belt option

Looking forward to your new project.

Thank you for imput, I think this one will be more targeted for motor usage then pedaling, we will make pedaling option to be officialy a bicycle, but we will see. Pinion gearbox is expensive :) Maybe schlumpf will be better option. And we will use chain as bike will be for offroad (sand, dirt, rocks, sticks...) and will have huge torque :) In comparisson to Nematic we will have much better rear suspension design with propper progression graph.

Back