My first generation of central motor CNC scooter

ty1314

1 mW
Last year, I built my first generation of mid mounted scooter, which is made of aircraft model brushless motor, 7 kW power, 11 inch wheel, and overall c'nc processing.

At the same time, pneumatic suspension is used for shock absorption

That is an amazing piece of craftsmanship! I wish I had your skills. How long did the project take? What was your budget? What is your power source?

Hi im building something similar
Im curious about pulleys How many teeth are there on motor and wheel pulley and did you designed them yourself or found it online
Thanks

Respect! That is some serious craftsmanship you got going on. Nice work. Really liked the dual damping. Clever fork too.
Hard to tell much about the swing arm from the photos but I did see dual shocks in the rear. And with what looks like pneumatic tires I'll be it is a smooth ride even at speed and at terrible city streets.

That is something of a homerun for your very first post. Welcome to the forum btw.

macribs said:
Respect! That is some serious craftsmanship you got going on. Nice work. Really liked the dual damping. Clever fork too.
Hard to tell much about the swing arm from the photos but I did see dual shocks in the rear. And with what looks like pneumatic tires I'll be it is a smooth ride even at speed and at terrible city streets.

That is something of a homerun for your very first post. Welcome to the forum btw.

The front wheel is single rocker arm, and the stress analysis is done. After 0.8m platform jumping, everything is OK

It seems like your front suspension design has no trail or even a little lead on the front tire contact patch. But the angle of the photo is not good enough to see it clearly. Is your scooter not too nervous when riding higher speeds?

trail.jpg

no trail.png

SlowCo said:
It seems like your front suspension design has no trail or even a little lead on the front tire contact patch. But the angle of the photo is not good enough to see it clearly. Is your scooter not too nervous when riding higher speeds?

trail.jpg

no trail.png

I tested the maximum speed of 70km, it seems that there is no problem

Wow, very nice work. 7kW on a standup scooter will be pretty scary.

Do the handlebars fold down? What size are the tires?

fechter said:
Wow, very nice work. 7kW on a standup scooter will be pretty scary.

Do the handlebars fold down? What size are the tires?

It can be folded,

Fold under pedal

Back