Ultimate Guide - Riding Electric Scooters

Hey guys! I made a video with lots of tips for riding electric scooters (especially more powerful ones). I’ve been thinking about doing it for a while, and finally got around to compiling everything together.

[youtube]VHC9zo_ZVlg[/youtube]

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.
There's no advertising or paid promotion in this video, just trying to be helpful for the community sharing the knowledge

I’ll watch when I get home using wifi, at work now. This is relevant to me as I had a wide wheel delivered today! My wife signed for it, just one more hour of work! Woo hoo!

Skaiwerd said:
I’ll watch when I get home using wifi, at work now. This is relevant to me as I had a wide wheel delivered today! My wife signed for it, just one more hour of work! Woo hoo!

Nice! Dual motor version or single motor?

Great video. Yes I picked up the two motor version, only $100 more. I do like the look of the non motor front wheel but I have to put function first. Most videos make it seem like it’s a necessity unless you live where it’s relatively flat or a slower speed is ok. When someone mentions they are a pilot people listen like they do when a doctor talks. This would make a great video playing at a scooter store or rental establishment. I’ve received the scooter and have only tested it on my front porch as it was down pouring last night.

Back