20Ah li-on NMC cells UK London new boxed £12 each on box of 50 limited stock

Yes got it nick..sent you a pm just given me a call... Been travelling..just back now..😊

Still have cells? I'll probably need like 140 cells.

Thanks

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A5010 através do Tapatalk

Hi James

Today received my 50 cells.
Fast shipping, just one day before Brexit.. :mrgreen:
Cells looks very good and well packed.
I´m very happy with my purchase.

Thanks

Used the cells I bought from James today and they performed very good indeed.
The voltage drop I experienced(ebike) with other chemistry cells was much less noticeable with these.

:thumb:

£10 a cell boxed new 10c OEM cells still plenty available..pm for interest Europe courier delivery available.

I like these, I like them a lot but according to my
calculation I need approximately 100 of them for my scooter, and when I look at energy density (either by volume or by mass) these seem not that great compared to let's say 18650 - is this the case or am I missing something?

Hi they are around 180wh kg ...what makes them great is they are super easy to connect..M3 screws
Can discharge at 5c continuous and 10c bursts...
Also these are OEM cells .. very well matched..
I have some bussbars cut
And £10 a 20ah no solder cell .
Regards James

FilipK said:
I like these, I like them a lot but according to my
calculation I need approximately 100 of them for my scooter, and when I look at energy density (either by volume or by mass) these seem not that great compared to let's say 18650 - is this the case or am I missing something?

What voltage is your scooter? If it's a 72V system you need 20 in series. If your calculations result in 100 pieces that means 5 of those 20 series in parallel for a 72V 100Ah battery pack. That is a huge pack! What power does your scooter have and what is your desired range?

I've had a guy from Canada ship some ...he arranged everything...
Pm me if you are interested in the details.regards James

We have batteries from James in 2P configiuration on 300A peak bike and they are great. The are deliver datasheet performace without problems.

Snekjy glad you have your bike up and running..I have the same driver going to Poland again this week if any more are needed 😁

What kind of BMS and chargers are you guys using with these cells?

Interested in getting 20 of these for a 72V 20s 1p battery setup - shipped to Ireland

Slim version of 300A
Ant BMS now. It have super nice app on iOS and not that nice on Android, but it works 😀

Got the cells from jimbob, took no time to get to Poland. Definitely recommend!

Working on building the pack now, waiting for the BMS from China...

liamcaff said:
What kind of BMS and chargers are you guys using with these cells?

72V 20s 1p battery setup
for me, no bms; i just monitor pack voltage and ah/wh used via the cycle analyst, and be sure to charge up before longer trips (or plug in at destination while there). the cells i have are old and were used before i got them, and even now (at least several years after i got them) they're still working about the same, with a little lower capacity, but still staying balanced on their own, since they are good quality and pretty well matched (good qc at the factory to keep all the cells they ship out within a narrow range of specifications), and they seem to stay matched as they age.

i have used the cycle satiator, but at present am using a meanwell hlg-600h-54a to charge my 14s2p pack at a little more than 0.25c (about 12a) to a bit more than 57v.

for a 72v pack, you could use two meanwells in series; not sure if the 54a will turn down low enough (about 83v, or 41.5v each, for your pack) to use two of them in series for it, or if you would need one to be a lower voltage model, or use two identical lower voltage models.

if you use lower voltage models they will be capable of higher current, as the systems are watt-limited by the heat they can shed (fanless, potted and sealed, so good for mounting right on the bike or vehicle. the one on my sb cruiser trike is mounted under the deck, and has been submerged in flash flood waters at least twice with no issues over the years).

but since 0.5c on a 20ah pack is about 10a, you wouldn't want to charge them at a higher current anyway, so the 54a would work for you if two in series can be adjusted down to the 83v or so.

Yes I am following suit with my intended large capacity motor (barge propulsion) battery
I will manually manage the pack and set charging at 4.05v per cell in my 48v set up with a low voltage disconnect of around 3.5v
So the pack is never heavily discharged..
So far I've tested many boxes of these cells and they have all been at pretty much the same voltage out of the box..
Load tests have shown near identical capacity also.
I will be the BMS for now and see how things go...😊🙄🌝

amberwolf said:
the 54a would work for you if two in series can be adjusted down to the 83v or so.
Specs sheet
https://www.meanwell.com/Upload/PDF/HLG-600H/HLG-600H-SPEC.PDF

I have plenty stock left at £499 a box of 50 cells to es members
These are A1 quality very well matched cells 🌝

Just message me for interest..
These bolt together real easy.. I have copper or aluminium laser cut busbars to suit 1s 2s 3s 5s and 7s
So a great way to make a pack you can add to later or change the voltage or size at any time 😁

jimbob01 said:
I have copper or aluminium laser cut busbars to suit 1s 2s 3s 5s and 7s
Do you instead mean 1p, 2p, 3p, 5p, and 7p?

If so, how much do each of the sizes cost?

I'm considering building a new pack with some of my spare cells, for the SB Cruiser trike that is 28s1p (vs the 14s2p it's running right now) to better support this project:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=105711
and some other changes I've been considering a while.

All the brass busbars I have available are for 2p. I could cut them in a way that makes one 2p bar into a 1p bar, but that's a waste. (Without modifying internal layouts of stuff in the underseat area of the trike, I don't have space for a 28s2p pack or I'd just do that. If cost is too high to do 28s1p, that's what I *will* do.)

So if they don't cost too much, I'd be interested in 28 (or 56, if really cheap) copper 1p busbars shipped to Phoenix, AZ, USA.

I'm also very tempted on a box of 50 cells, but I don't think I could quite yet afford them *plus* the shipping...and I still have cells here I'm not yet using.

Back