Luisdoval95's motorcycle thread

Luisdoval95

1 µW
Hola desearía saber quien tiene información sobre las caja controladores votol em-45 el tama es q la quiero llevar a su máxima pontencia quien me puede ayudar tanto en software cmoen hardware

Te aconsejo uses Google Translate para poner tu pregunta en inglés y para traducir las respuestas, en este foro son bastantes tolerantes al inglés trunco. puedes poner ambas versiones en español e inglés.

:bigthumb: Hi, I have a Chinese motorcycle which I customized with a 1500w motor and a votol em 45 box I had never seen before. I need to prepare it to run or take it to the maximum. I have 72v 40amp lithium bsteria. Finally I go ahead and mount a capacitor bank so that there is no voltage drop. But I do not know how to configure the box and I am willing to roll the engine or modify it thanks and I hope your help excuse my English is that I live in Cuba everything is difficult here greetings to all :(

Luisdoval95 said:
:bigthumb: Hi, I have a Chinese motorcycle which I customized with a 1500w motor and a votol em 45 box I had never seen before. I need to prepare it to run or take it to the maximum. I have 72v 40amp lithium bsteria. Finally I go ahead and mount a capacitor bank so that there is no voltage drop. But I do not know how to configure the box and I am willing to roll the engine or modify it thanks and I hope your help excuse my English is that I live in Cuba everything is difficult here greetings to all :(
Hi. I also live in Cuba.
Which motor do you have?
I have a contact to rewind the motor and give it a better characteristics.
I write in english, because it's an english forum.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Hello, I just acquired a RisunMotor SVMC7280-M controller. I need help how to configure it to get its maximum speed. My motorcycle is racing with QSMotor model 35h motor
url]
with 72v 90amp lithium battery

Attachments

• IMG-20200317-WA0044.jpg
    IMG-20200317-WA0044.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 375
Hello, I just bought a RisunMotor SVMC7280-M controller. I need help how to configure it to get its maximum speed. My motorcycle is racing with a QSMotor 35h motor with a 72v 90amp lithium battery.

Back