QSMOTOR,0.5-12kW Electric Hub Motor & Mid Drive Motor Manufacture China

It's very good that you stated that cleary because I think I and probably others assumed that slower motor needed, less rpm are need, something like 4000rpm with field weakening when building bigger wheel ride. I totally believe with higher reduction you might win some more torque on rear axle.

I thought that someone would want less rpm because offroaders use chains but someone might want less noise. On the other hand others don't care about some noise.

So yes, that is true, somebody want less rpm, somebody want more, and it is very preferable that manufacturer provide options for us to choose from, like it is possible with hubs.
To having one motor kv varian it is like working/adjusting everything around motor to suit its rpm rather than choosing right kv in first place.
And again, I'm saying that few kv choices would provide more freedom in choosing gear and other components so this little motor would be even more appealing.

Hi, l want order a hub scooter motor 2000w at 164$ cad but why it cost 230$cad of shipping only for 12 inch hub without tire.?

Something wrong with the shipping quote because l live in canada? Why so expensive ? https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32947124508.html?pid=808_0000_0101&spm=a2g0n.search-amp.list.32947124508&aff_trace_key=&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=2446amp-YSavBYQ7Cqy6rLPwNNASBA1579746707589&browser_id=8cd4b5317e8d4047a2e259d31ac385f7&is_c=Y

Weight and volume is the root cause. Motors are heavy and large and bulky. And must often be shipped in a wooden crate to ensure against transportation damages, which adds even more bulk and volume. When motor reaches the shore of Canada it has traveled around more then half the world so if you think about it price is likely more fair then you initially thought it was.

i haven't yet seen a chinese motor shipped (from china) in anything but a crappy cardboard box with some crumbling styrofoam surrounding it. :/

amberwolf said:
i haven't yet seen a chinese motor shipped (from china) in anything but a crappy cardboard box with some crumbling styrofoam surrounding it. :/

Really? All three times I ordered from QS I've received motors in wooden crates. I can't remember asking specific for that, so I guess I just thought it was their go to solution. Maybe I did ask for proper packing the first time? Who knows, it was years ago. Especially the hubs can get really heavy so I guess the wooden crates cuts down on damages from shipping.

well, i haven't seen qsmotors new from them yet; don't recall any unboxings shown here on es.

everything i've seen that *has* been shown on es, from any manufacturer, has been a plain cardboard box with at best styrofoam molded corners to hold it, maybe styrofoam rings around the axles (not usually), whether the motor was in a wheel or a bare motor. same for the only one i've personally gotten from a manufacturer (fusin geared hub for review testing).

HTB1I2vHiRjTBKNjSZFN761sFXXat.png

3. Package

For front & rear wheel, we will new carton package 57*57*25cm for each (no need wooden support now).

From qs site. This is how they sent motor with laced rim. I got mine 2years ago like this and the tip of the axel with nuts had made its way through the side of the package. Just barely but still through. Nothing was broken so for me it was good enough.. It was 205 50h motor so for that weight and how it was handeled by post comppany the styrofoam was little too soft.

Edit: found pictures from my motor.
IMG_20180612_205739-1160x870.jpgIMG_20180612_205411-870x1160.jpgIMG_20180612_205700-1160x870.jpgIMG_20180612_205934-870x1160.jpg

Overclocker said:
qs1202kw.jpg

qs1202kwb.jpg

hi QS, please verify that the UNLOADED RPM WITHOUT FLUX-WEAKENING is indeed 2800 RPM

Hi, this is Judy from QSMOTOR.

Here i attach our testing report for 2kw mid drive motor without flux weakening, pls check.

Thank you,
Judy
E-mail: judy@tzquanshun.com

Attachments

• 120中置电机单电机无弱磁.pdf
    58 KB · Views: 118
Ac/dc said:
Something wrong with the shipping quote because l live in canada? Why so expensive ? https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32947124508.html?pid=808_0000_0101&spm=a2g0n.search-amp.list.32947124508&aff_trace_key=&aff_platform=msite&m_page_id=2446amp-YSavBYQ7Cqy6rLPwNNASBA1579746707589&browser_id=8cd4b5317e8d4047a2e259d31ac385f7&is_c=Y

Hi, this is Judy from QSMOTOR.

The motor you want is 10*2.15inch 1000W 205 35H V1 48V Brushelss DC Electric Scooter Motorcycle Wheel Hub Motor?
I suggest you can use our new 10inch 212 e-scooter hub motor, pls see this link: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/10inch-500W-4000W-212-Electric-BLDC_62050317652.html?spm=a2747.manage.0.0.2cd071d2MEd8wD
Which is better performance and cheaper than 205, so we are going to replace 10*2.15" 205 hub motor.

For 10*2.15inch 1000w 30H e-scooter hub motor, the max speed is about 45kph @45v, the sample cost is $88/pc.
For the shipping cost, i will check and let you know tomorrow.

Thank you,
Judy

QS Motor 1200W 212 35H V1.12 electric bike spoke hub Motor/bicycle spoke motor/Low power electric bike

For QS motor 1200w 212 35H V1.12 electric motor, it’s new design and especially upgrades for low power electric bike. It could be 48V, available in a variety of sizes, such as 24inch, 26inch E-Bike Wheel. By the way , new 212 motor will replace 205 motor gradually.

Specification
·Motor Type: BLDC Permanent Magnet Outer Rotor In-Wheel Hub Motor With Hall Sensor
·Brand: QS Motor,QSMOTOR
·Motor Design: double axle without rim 
·Matched Wheel: 24inch, 26inch E-Bike Wheel.
·Stator: Steel Core
·Rated Power: 1200W (2400kW peak in few seconds) 
·Rated Voltage: 48V
·Speed: 500RPM no load (450RPM with sine wave controller), approx 45km/h  
·KV: 8.75kV
·Max Torque: approx 109.2N.m
·Max Efficiency: approx 86%
·Continuous Battery Current: 24A (48V)
·Peak Battery Current: 55A (48V)
·Suggest Peak Phase Current: /A
·Thermal Probe: Do not include temp sensor
·Working Temperature: 70-110℃ , peak 120 ℃ 
·Brake type: Bike Disc brake, PCD6*44mm(as default)
·Drop-outs/Rear Fork Width for installation: 135mm only
·25mm English thread length for 3 speed freewheel
·10mm axle flats
·Single Hall Set with waterproof connectors
·3mm² Cross Section of Phase Wire (not include insulation layer)
·Hall Sensor Phasing angle: 120 degree
·Waterproof Grade: IP65
·Color: Black 
·N.W./G.W.: approx 8.98/9.2 kg (TBD)  
·Package Dimension: 34cm*34cm*33cm/piece  
SIA主图1.jpg

Dimension Drawing
图纸.jpg

Test Report
测试报告.jpg

More details pls see this link: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/QS-Motor-48v-1200W-212-35H_62473322663.html?spm=a2747.manage.0.0.2cd071d26K24gI

Thank you,
Judy

QSMOTOR said:
QS Motor 1200W 212 35H V1.12 electric bike spoke hub Motor/bicycle spoke motor/Low power electric bike

For QS motor 1200w 212 35H V1.12 electric motor, it’s new design and especially upgrades for low power electric bike. It could be 48V, available in a variety of sizes, such as 24inch, 26inch E-Bike Wheel. By the way , new 212 motor will replace 205 motor gradually.

To be honest, with ~9kg 35mm stator and only 86% peak ETA it sounds like a step backwards.

Whats the pole count of new 212 motors and are there V2 or V3 versions?

madin88 said:
QSMOTOR said:

To be honest, with ~9kg 35mm stator and only 86% peak ETA it sounds like a step backwards.

I agree.

Large? Larger and slightly heavier than the original 205 V1 35H? ? , less Tq at rated A, looks worse with buldges on cover, imo, NO temp sender??!?!?!? 120*C max? Better IP protection, Is the hub circle holes different dimension? ( width and dia).. so we now, must buy new spokes, length, if we want a direct replacement?

Judy, I love my 35H 205 from QS... and I have pushed 10hp through it @ 180* C... . I planned to buy another cost effective motor identical when mine broke, when the time ever comes. How can I replace my motor withone of lesser spec now?

An upgrade (IMO) would have been V2 stator core, 40H magnet, and light weight with larger (5mm^2) wire for phase connection. Oh I love my QS, and worry lol.

Is there a trick to buying QS motors with delivery to Europe? I go to Aliexpress and for a conversion kit that is roughly 800 USD, it's another 200 USD shipping - I appreciate it's a heavy component etc, but isn't there a distributor or someone in Europe who can buy a bit more and thus split the shipping cost across a few of those?

Hello Judy,

I am interested in QSMOTOR 180 (& 200 ?!) series for a L7e conversion (EU category, 15 kW nominal, max 450kg empty, 90 km/h) and would like more info on the 75H, 90H & 135H variants.
Can you give here spec & price ?
Especially size, weight, max power & kV

It's to attach to the car's gearbox, can you provide Jaw Coupling as https://www.lovejoy-inc.com/products/curved-jaw-couplings/ for example ?

BTW who is maintaining your website ?
Both "QSMOTOR 7000W 180 electric bike mid dirve motor" & "QSMOTOR 10000W 205 electric bike mid dirve motor" are announced from nearly a year without further details or updates, that does not look serious.
It would be great if all the info I ask here are on your website (what about the Mid drive 200mm, is it still plan ?).

Fortunately we know you do great motors, but your website sucks... please fix this, it can only improve your business !

Last, as mentioned by one earlier, it would be great if you have an EU warehouse for your most popular products,
it would limit the cost of shipping for many of us.

Thank you very much.
I hope everything is fine for you in China.

madin88 said:
QSMOTOR said:

The weight for this motor is similar with 1000w 205 hub motor. For the efficiency, it is hard to compare from this test report.
Because they tested with different controller. But the torque is higher than 205, and has higher heat-resisting than 205.

It only has V1.

Thank you,
Judy

DogDipstick said:
madin88 said:
QSMOTOR said:

I agree.

Large? Larger and slightly heavier than the original 205 V1 35H? ? , less Tq at rated A, looks worse with buldges on cover, imo, NO temp sender??!?!?!? 120*C max? Better IP protection, Is the hub circle holes different dimension? ( width and dia).. so we now, must buy new spokes, length, if we want a direct replacement?

Judy, I love my 35H 205 from QS... and I have pushed 10hp through it @ 180* C... . I planned to buy another cost effective motor identical when mine broke, when the time ever comes. How can I replace my motor withone of lesser spec now?

An upgrade (IMO) would have been V2 stator core, 40H magnet, and light weight with larger (5mm^2) wire for phase connection. Oh I love my QS, and worry lol.

Thank you for your message, may i know your name?

For the weight, it should be similar with 205, i will measure tomorrow.

So you are using our 205 1000w spoke hub motor? Which is your wheel rim size?

Thank you,
Judy

FilipK said:
Is there a trick to buying QS motors with delivery to Europe? I go to Aliexpress and for a conversion kit that is roughly 800 USD, it's another 200 USD shipping - I appreciate it's a heavy component etc, but isn't there a distributor or someone in Europe who can buy a bit more and thus split the shipping cost across a few of those?

Could you tell which conversion kits you want to buy on our Aliexpress?
Maybe i can check if there any cheaper way with our forwarder.

Thank you,
Judy

FilipK said:

Could you tell which conversion kits you want to buy on our Aliexpress?
Maybe i can check if there any cheaper way with our forwarder.

Thank you,
Judy

larsb said:
Good question, i tried to buy from vector to get from europe but they only offered what they had on hand. QS needs a european transit office.

Thank you, it is also our goal to have a office or Amazon in Europe in near future.

Thank you,
Judy

Okay, I have what was called a 'Handsome Boy' scooter, if you're familiar with those. (Started as 50cc and became electric also.) It was 500w and something (Controller) is burned out, I had no luck figuring it out when I messed with it before and I think it might be better to just go with your new 1,000w hub and maybe the Votol controller, or something someone might talk me into. Better than having the 500w working again, right?

I'm wondering about sizing your hub into the existing swing arm. I did some conversions on bicycles and the hub motors would be big, etc. How would you suggest your hub be handled? (The rest of you feel free to comment, just don't drown QS out.)

Back