Mrazek RevX superlight electric freerider

Who is going to have the US distribution? Does that cover Canada possibly as well?

I am very familiar with the product and Bob's FB page ... the issue is that to ship it to NA as a single bike is just too much hassle and cost. So it would be interested if somebody picks it up. Let us know when you find out.

Ok. They just did not look like a power sports company to me, looking at their website. But perhaps they are. I hoped they would rather end up being distributed by a dedicated electric bike company, but I guess we will have to see what these guys will do with it. Kuberg ended up doing their own thing, after years of trying set up distribution, so I have my doubts .... nut maybe for extremely low volume it will be fine.

no exclusive distribution model like surron so whoever is interested could become a local distributor.. (kuberg is also still at it with warehouse distribution in florida and california and homolgated version available).. Mrazek maybe also working on a europe homolgated version of REVX..

Right, but Kuberg owns the Florida whse, defacto being their own importer.

6700 lbs. Is that like 5000 dollars US ?

I saw that:(.. really hard to get the cat back in the bag, once out.. :kff:

question is, does drill use mrazek patent cooling tech??? patent infringement???

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=104989&p=1535834#p1535834

As I hardly uses face what are you guys saying? Is the company behind revX sold? Are there any changes to the revX, motor, controller or battery?

A grout for drill? Sorry I don't understand. Like the power tool drill? If so they just happen to have the same name, like revx? One is a hi powered e-bike and the other a power tool?

we already covered this on the other threads.. (you were there too remember?).. summary: Drill is a copy of RevX made by czem and sold by stag motorcycles.. whereas, RevX is designed, manufactured and sold exclusively by Mrazek..

89532069_813183382502238_99122828669878272_o.jpg

Ahh. Yeah it seems to come back to me now. That drill thing was a copy cat thieving bastard was the conclusion?

Back