QSMOTOR,0.5-12kW Electric Hub Motor & Mid Drive Motor Manufacture China

999zip999 said:
What battery do you have to support this project ?

I'll go with what I need for it. Might as well get up the nerve to try the lithium. The old batteries were 48v sla, whatever took out the drive melted them. Looking at you charts for a 205 10 inch wheel it says 21-55 kph at 48v and 32-55 for 72v at 1200w. Im looking to cruise at 50kph, i feel like I'm not sure it will do it. Should i expect it to be the low number? How do i find how wide a swingarm it fits?

I actually just ordered a QS273 before the new years, that is a valid question.

They had been delayed a couple weeks due to the corona virus disruption, but they just got back to me a few days ago stating production has resumed on the 19th of February.

Overclocker said:
QSMOTOR, are you shipping out orders already?

Yes, we are back to work and available ship now.

Dauntless said:
Okay, I have what was called a 'Handsome Boy' scooter, if you're familiar with those. (Started as 50cc and became electric also.) It was 500w and something (Controller) is burned out, I had no luck figuring it out when I messed with it before and I think it might be better to just go with your new 1,000w hub and maybe the Votol controller, or something someone might talk me into. Better than having the 500w working again, right?

I'm wondering about sizing your hub into the existing swing arm. I did some conversions on bicycles and the hub motors would be big, etc. How would you suggest your hub be handled? (The rest of you feel free to comment, just don't drown QS out.)

Could not understand clearly. If you want to convert it?
What is the tire size? and which max speed?

Thank you,
Judy

Overclocker said:
QSMOTOR, are you shipping out orders already?

We are shipping some orders.
Sorry for some have not ready, because the virus, some workers had not back, so it would be some slower than normal production time.

Could you tell your order number that i can check your order?

Thank you,
Judy

We attend Alibaba March EXPO from 2rd Mar to 31th.
ali.jpg

There will be a 10% discount for all items, some even 20% discount.(Only available on Alibaba)

More details, see below link: https://tzxiya.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.7756200.0.0.35b271d2I8bAAe

Below is part of price list:
Pricelist.png

Thank you,

Hello Judy
I am waiting for a week or so on a response from Damon Wong from Siaecosys/QSmotor. He used to reply very fast during the last weeks. Do you know if he is at his desk? Or is this delay due to 2019-nCoV ? Thx, take care

Hello Judy,

I guess you miss my question from last week (page 52) about QSMOTOR 180 series as shown here : http://www.cnqsmotor.com/en/article_read/QSMOTOR%207000W%20180%20electric%20bike%20mid%20dirve%20motor/875.html

I would like more info on the 75H, 90H & 135H variants (price, size, weight, max power & kV ?)
Thank you very much.

Last, what about http://www.cnqsmotor.com/en/article_read/QSMOTOR%2010000W%20205%20electric%20bike%20mid%20dirve%20motor/876.html

That has come up over and over in the thread, operators are NOT standing by. But they eventually get to you.

Yeah, the handsome boy scooter has the 10" wheels i meentioned before. Never rode it while it was working, at 500w i might guess it went 12-15 mph, 20-25kph. A bit heavy for such low power. I'm thinkinking that witth the 1,200w hub it should double the speed.

Hey, i received a reply this morning from damon wong, all is good. THX QS, i am waiting for my motor to get shipped.

Gaston said:
Hello Judy,

I guess you miss my question from last week (page 52) about QSMOTOR 180 series as shown here : http://www.cnqsmotor.com/en/article_read/QSMOTOR%207000W%20180%20electric%20bike%20mid%20dirve%20motor/875.html

I would like more info on the 75H, 90H & 135H variants (price, size, weight, max power & kV ?)
Thank you very much.

Last, what about http://www.cnqsmotor.com/en/article_read/QSMOTOR%2010000W%20205%20electric%20bike%20mid%20dirve%20motor/876.html

Sorry for all our 180 mid drive motors are not availabe now, there was something wrong to match the controller.

We are still testing.
After finishing testing, will post all news here.

Thank you,
Judy

I am interested in using a car hub motor as a direct drive replacement for a diesel engine in a boat/yacht. The high torque and low rpm are the main advantage of using a hub motor instead of a regular brushless motor. I am looking for a hub motor which is faster and has a bit less torque then as it is used for scooters/cars.

The 18hp diesel motor is capable of 3400rpm at max cont 11.8kw, resulting in 33Nm torque and 1350 rpm after gearing.

I am looking for 50Nm and 25kV (1250rpm at 48V) with a continuous input power of 2.5kW (50A battery current)

The 205 car hub motor is perfect I think, however too slow. Is a 2T winding possible or perhaps someone had any ideas?

Thanks!

QSMOTOR said:
Sorry for all our 180 mid drive motors are not availabe now, there was something wrong to match the controller.

We are still testing.
After finishing testing, will post all news here.

Thank you,
Judy
Thank's a lot for the feed back, I'm sure your motor will be amazing once done, not in a hurry anyway :wink:

For these 180/205mm mid motors, please keep in mind the EU L6e & L7e classification, with 6 kW & 15 kW nominal, this should be a significant market.

And if we can abuse a 15 kW 205mm mid motor as we can do with your 3 kW 138mm, I'm quite sure this will be use to convert all kind of small vintage car we keep alive in Europe (Fiat 126, Renault 4, Citroen 2CV, Autobianchi A112, and many other).
These car are typically 750 kg and 110 km/h.
Right now we have the choice of various Motenergy (on top, the 1507), can you do better (weight, price) ?

eee291 said:
Simply use a higher system voltage like 72V, 84V or 96V.

Not a option due to the risk with high voltages on a boat in the water and the additional regulation requiring double isolation etc...

john61ct said:
What jurisdiction you talking about?

The LVD 2014/35/eu and i would like to use normal available chargers/dc-dc converters available, like from Victron

I think for a boat you should consider water cooled motors anyway. I am also pondering to replace my vw diesel on my sail boat with a electric motor. But would definetly use something like 72v.
But that would be another thread...

maSch said:
I think for a boat you should consider water cooled motors anyway. I am also pondering to replace my vw diesel on my sail boat with a electric motor. But would definetly use something like 72v.
But that would be another thread...

I know but i want to know whether QS motors is able make the 205 car hub motor with a 2T winding configuration

Back