High End Spot Welding Services

garolittle

10 kW
Does anyone know of any companies in the Southeast USA that offers advanced “spot welding” services such as the one shown in the video below? Thanks for any ideas or leads you may have. Gary - VenomKarts

https://youtu.be/JPhTOHxF3hM

Maybe contact Orion and ask for who bought these pulse arc welders. I’m sure some are transparent and obviously do outside work.

Tom

If you are looking for copper series connection because of high amp-demand, consider the "copper sandwich" This is where nickel (or nickel-plated steel) is placed over copper (the copper is touching the cell), and for a variety of reasons, the copper can weld easily to the 18650/21700 cell-tip. I'd recommend the kWeld for this job.

SpotWeldingCopper8.png

0.20mm Copper for series (0.20mm__8-mil__32 ga), 0.15mm nickel for parallel and also to facilitate welding.

BatteryCopperSeries1.jpg

spinningmagnets said:
If you are looking for copper series connection because of high amp-demand, consider the "copper sandwich" This is where nickel (or nickel-plated steel) is placed over copper (the copper is touching the cell), and for a variety of reasons, the copper can weld easily to the 18650/21700 cell-tip. I'd recommend the kWeld for this job.

Hey Sir. Really appreciate the idea. Basically looking for a reputable vendor who can do the job for us. Given the number of packs involved, we thought it would be best to "contract out" this particular job. Any vendor within 3 hours of Atlanta, GA would be great. Thanks again for the suggestion. Hope you have been doing well. Gary - VenomKarts

Back