A123 26Ah NMC cells

The shop has a wall of A123 modules out of karman fisker. Of unknown condition.
Sorry was doing talk-to-text
I was trying to tell venom kart there are used modules out there also.

I believe the A123 modules used by KF were the original 20Ah LFP chemistry pouches.
Damm good cells (30Crated) but tainted with the legacy of the weld defect that caused the original A123 business to collapse.
https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1074535_123-systems-recalls-battery-used-in-fisker-karma-and-other-plug-ins

john61ct said:
garolittle said:
What shop with that be?
For these NMC pouches, start with the three above showing stock, googling will likely find more

Yes sir. Will do. Google has resulted in some leads but definitely hard to find this particular pack. Appreciate the ideas as usual. Send me a bill :)

I found them Elite motors. I went by and he got rid of them. I asked what was the main problem. He said a lot of things ??? Leaking and ? He couldn't say he didn't know how many was in series in a module.. I think he just swpped out things or plug and play.
To late.

999zip999 said:
I found them Elite motors. I went by and he got rid of them. I asked what was the main problem. He said a lot of things ??? Leaking and ? He couldn't say he didn't know how many was in series in a module.. I think he just swpped out things or plug and play.
To late.

I really appreciate you checking! Interesting that these modules are so hard to get even in the “after market”.

There were four Carmen fiskars out front. And I never see Carmen fiskars but I have seen the brand new one from Irvine down at the harbor. as I remember it had some of the same lines but it seems smaller because the Carmen fisker is a big car.

I know someones in Philly who tried to trade me Fisker batteries for cheapo. He got loads. Like tons. Lol. I said no.

Yeah I told him I use them on a bike and be like the 80 volt idea and that they last 6.5 years so far but I did tell him his eyes the way you talk to me like them.
A venom card you're welcome as it was on the way to stater Brothers and stater Brothers sells rolling Rock for $16.99 for a 30 pack.
I will trade it in for a ride on the cart around the track I know I need a helmet but do I need a fire suit
I'm race-ready especially if I have a sponsor.
Also why don't you contact IMR in Texas they sell tons of 18650 cells they might be able to direct you to a battery Pack manufacturer

999zip999 said:
I will trade it in for a ride on the cart around the track

Dude you are welcome to drive our prototype anytime. Thanks for all the great advice. Check this out ....

https://youtu.be/b_kEQsOaJGc

I reread my post and talk to text is crap yeah the guy at the shop when I asked them in talking about the cells in the modules but what I was trying to say was I don't think he liked those batteries in the module and he has had a lot of replacement problems. Me I love the lipo for lifepo4 everything about them is good except for the size and the weight. Remember this is talk-to-text so ?

Hey thanks dipship dog I knew there was something up when I saw a whole wall these modules they must have had the crooked tabs in short it as he said they were leaking I didn't ask about bloated but for a cell to leak it has too short and blow up first to that sweet smell of electrolyte. Electrolyte is that what they put in Gatorade put a spigot cap it right some that cuz you know what I need some more electrolyte.
yeah talk-to-text I guess it's a kind of graphics other side of the pyramids

At the very least es put a light on it. So much money MIT and sold to China. Just because they didn't have a camera on the three machines and one was putting out cricket tapps however. Obama put the money in and they crashed.

999zip999 said:
I reread my post and talk to text is crap
Yes it is.

Your contributions would IMO have much greater value if you read them and edited to make them more accurate and comprehensible

before pushing that Send button

I'm very olld
Plus I do read before I send and sometimes I get Jack and sometimes I'm blind. But I can ride at 43 miles an hour just because I use the same trail the rattlesnake trail
Anyone want to come to southern California and run the rattlesnake trail is fine no pictures and a 20 amp hour battery is required. oh as I forgot it's Jesse would say okay b****** now what.

Back