QSMOTOR,0.5-12kW Electric Hub Motor & Mid Drive Motor Manufacture China

QSMOTOR said:
Overclocker said:
QSMOTOR, are you shipping out orders already?

We are shipping some orders.
Sorry for some have not ready, because the virus, some workers had not back, so it would be some slower than normal production time.

Could you tell your order number that i can check your order?

Thank you,
Judy

qs1805.jpg

hi judy please check my order. just tell me the REAL REASON why you can't ship yet

QSMOTOR said:
Thank you for your message, may i know your name?

For the weight, it should be similar with 205, i will measure tomorrow.

So you are using our 205 1000w spoke hub motor? Which is your wheel rim size?

Thank you,
Judy
E-mail: judy@tzquanshun.com

Well Judy, hello again. My name is Jean-Paul..... The rim size is 24.25" OD.

I seem to have damage my 6 month old 35H V1 205. It only lasted 650 miles.

However, I have been running ( the 1000w V1) on (5x) the recommended current ... and (2x) the recommended voltages.. for (8x) the recommended power... Do you think this had any forbearing on the damage? Perhaps.

I look for another Qs that will fit my application. I have a very important question.. do you think the damage is from the stator, or the halls signal?

The question is :

Does Qs use many grades of stator varnish, insulation for the windings, for a rated "48v" vs. a rated "72v"? Will running a "QS 205 V1 48v" motor at "90v" hurt ( damage) the winding? Is this why my motor failed? Must I buy a "72v" hub for use of HV?

Question 1: Do you use different grades of stator protection for increased voltages??

Question 2: Also, is there any known problem with running square wave control on this QS205 23pole motor? I have read of blown square wave controllers.

I currently look for a hub motor to supply with 134v. I need to know if the 72v version will suffice... or be damaged in very few miles? My contin power will be in the range of 8000w... and the peaks for M/Sec/Sec may be quite a bit higher. Top loaded speed goal is 55mph. I will use the same 19" rim for 24.25" OD rolling dia. Or perhaps a touch smaller, like 17".

I would buy today, but I only have no money and a broken hub.

Thankyou for the time.

Not sure how active QS is these days - I've e-mailed Judy a few times pretty much confirming my order and waiting for an aliexpress link and received no response over the last week.

I get very fast response from Damon, seems to me that they handle the shut down way better than we in old europe
m

eee291 said:
meet-luka-ev-a-road-legal-electric-car-powered-by-hub-motors-photo-gallery_11.jpg

http://www.qs-motor.com/product/8000w-v2-electric-car-hub-motor273-model/
some better pics here.

How in the world does that mount to a standard rear car axle? I don’t see how that centered wire could be put into place on most rear axles

Rmay635703 said:
How in the world does that mount to a standard rear car axle? I don’t see how that centered wire could be put into place on most rear axles
you can't put a motor on the axle. it replaces the axle.

if you put the motor on the axle, then the axle turns the motor, not the wheel, unless you put power into the axle and the motor.

also, the motor can't turn just the wheel, it has to try to turn the axle (torque reaction).

plus, with the turning axle, the wires would get twisted up and ripped out.

to use a motor on a regular car axle, you would have to weld or bolt the axle into a fixed position so it could not turn.

using the regular axle also means that your wheels will stick out past the sides of the car.

Rmay635703 said:
eee291 said:
meet-luka-ev-a-road-legal-electric-car-powered-by-hub-motors-photo-gallery_11.jpg

http://www.qs-motor.com/product/8000w-v2-electric-car-hub-motor273-model/
some better pics here.

It would go on the rear of a front wheel drive car. like...
rear-suspensions3.gif

Has anyone had any contact with QS recently? I have been trying to reach them for a motor and controller for the last week with no luck!

I had a reply by Damon from QS on 200417, since then no reply. I have paid 2k$ for a motor and other parts, hope they dont just dive away. :?

If person does not reply for so long it means he is not well, might be on sick leave. Try his colleague.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

just had a reply, all is good!
just wondering how fast shipment will be in these times
crazy enough, i received a BMS via DHL from Beijing after 10 days.

speedmd said:
It would go on the rear of a front wheel drive car. like...

Yeah, but we need the better explanation/illustration for us kids at home to try it.

Is shipping getting to be good? A bit antsy here, everything collapsed as I wanted to order.

I too am waiting on a response from Damon. We were back and forth for 2 days, then nothing for a week. I hope he is okay, I would like to place my order this week.

I do geht fast replies, however, waiting for shipment since 7weeks now. All is paid long ago. I am not sure what's going on there. I did order a custom made motor, but it was promised to be shipped a month ago, then again for last week, now postponed to this week... Mid of week now, still silence...You may want to wait with payments until some people here, including me, report that they have received paid items... Just my2cents

QSMOTOR said:
QSMOTOR 180 9000W 90H PMSM IPM mid drive motor

For a long time, we are developing and testing our new 8000w mid drive motor, below is the result

For Motor
Item: QSMOTOR 180 9000W 90H PMSM IPM mid drivemotor
SPEC
·Motor Type: PMSM IPM Motor With Hall Sensor
·Rated Power: 9000W (18000kW peak in few seconds)
·Rated Voltage: 72V
·Speed: 4000RPM peak (basic RPM), 7000RPM with flux weakening 
·Max Torque: approx 100N.m peak.
·Max Efficiency: approx 95%
·Continuous Battery Current:200 A (72V)
·Peak Battery Current: 250A (72V)
·Working Temperature: 70-130℃ , peak 180 ℃ 
·Single Hall Set with waterproof connectors
·Waterproof Grade: IP67
·Cooling: air cool
·Dimension: φ200X280mm
·Phase wire: 22mm²
·Insulation grade: H
·Working system: S9
·Color: Black 
·N.W./G.W.: approx 25kg  
·Package Dimension: pending piece  
PS. For 180 PMSM motor, it’s maximum 135H 12000W motor.

Picture
The current product shell is a more industrial design, need to update the picture
Below are pictures for previous sample 180 135H mid drive motor, we plan to do some appearance updates for final sample, i will show you pictures when the sample finished.
1.jpg

Drawing
Here is drawing for whole 180 mid drive motor, if you need high-definition picture, please kindly ask me.
Please check the installation dimension, especially the diameter and width for threaded holes.
2.jpg

2.Match with sprocket SN520 13teeth, plan gear ratio 1:6.5
520-13 teeth
5.jpg

Test report
180 90H MAP
7.png

180 75H 7500W 99N.m
8.jpg
9.jpg

180 135H 12kw
with EM300 72V 350A, approx 102N.m peak
10.jpg

with EM300 82V 350A, approx 100N.m peak, 24kw peak
11.jpg
12.jpg

Application
Heavy Electric Motorcycle, e.g. Harly Scooter
E-motorcycle weight, approx 180kg+2*80kg
Speed: continuous 100km/h, peak 120km/h
Gear ratio: 1:6.5
Climbing slope: 50°@260kg
Battery: 72V80Ah
Tire: 0.6138 130/70-17
15.jpg

Calculations
16.jpg

For Controller
We suggest to choose sinusoidal wave Motor Controller EM72200SP with standards CANBUS,
EM72300P should also work (without CANBUS).
functions available for speed modes, anti-theft, cruise, reverse etc.
refer to below hyperlink.
http://www.cnqsmotor.com/en/article_read/VOTOL%20Lande%20Controller%20BLDC%20Programable%2072v%2048v%20Mid%20Drive%20Motor%20Controllers/837.html
17.jpg
18.jpg

Any needs, free to send e-mail: judy@tzquanshun.com

How is the progress with this motor?
It still seems unavailable on the web site.

I just received a QS 273 motor, no problem. shipment to Germany, no issues
however, they forgot to include the controller I als ordered ;-(, I guess they will send the controller soon, thats what they say.
all in all - I must say - good service.
m

To express our gratefulness to all our customers, a series of activities will be held in July by SIAECOSYS/QSMOTOR, which called 2020 WCDF hundred-regiment campaign.
During this time, most products include QS Motor(≥3000W), Mid Drive Motor, Sabvoton controller, etc.. are on promotion!!!
Activity time: 6th July to 31th July 2020

Btw., there is new Aliexpress store will be opened, it will be convenienced for customers who want to make order online.
Except above discount, there is still Instant discount and Coupon for you.
https://siaecosys.aliexpress.com/store/5881618

billyjones454 said:
I just got a motor and controller from them about 3 weeks ago, ordered on aliexpress, shipped to Montana.
New aliexpress shop is available now, please refer to below link.
siaecosys.aliexpress.com

Back