Nucular electronics - complete kit for ev!

madin88 said:
How is phase current of Nuc definded, is it peak or RMS?

If it's rated for 500A RMS it would be 700A peak
while a 500A peak rating would be around 350A RMS

Peak, measured.

madin88 said:
I did put 10ml into same motor and after 2 years and 3000-4000km it was gone, and furthermore all the magnets were loose because the FF did react with the glue and dissolved it.

BTW same story here (QS 205). Glue did not last, whole magnet ring got loose.

Bartosh said:
madin88 said:
How is phase current of Nuc definded, is it peak or RMS?
If it's rated for 500A RMS it would be 700A peak
while a 500A peak rating would be around 350A RMS

Peak, measured.

And, in the specification sheet from Nucular, are the currents stated as Short term Max or Continuous max ?

Easy enough. Thank you.

At this point I am exploring other possibilities. Thanks.

G.

lukashanak said:
gman1971 said:
Hi VasiliSk,

So, do you know what the setup for the motor hall sensors on a Cyclone is? Does anyone who has done this for a C3000W motor have some wiring diagrams as to how to connect the C3000W motor to the Nucular?

Thanks.

G.
Connect randomly and run autodetection.... :D

Hi guys, some news here.

Our government keep doing weird shit, they dont have balls to announce quarantine or emergency situation. They call it here 'vacation days' or 'self-isolation' but just published some laws that say if people will violate 'self-isolation' will be penalized. There is a lot of questions but not enough answers.

Delivery of 12F will be delayed for another month, probably till end of May, for those who placed orders long time ago.
24F out of stock
New 6F in production, 4 month for placed orders.
If situation will keep going this way we will do some software work at home, for experimental updates you can join telegram group, link in footer.

Hello all! Newcomer to this so please excuse any lack of knowledge, but during my ebike frame hunt, I came across Teleport and their controllers.

https://teleportbikes.com/controllers

So now I'm curious as to how these similar looking controllers compare to Nucular's controllers? I just quickly glossed of the specs and didn't really see much difference. Am I just looking at the same thing? Are these clones?

Hope to buy a Nucular controller one day! :D

punchy said:
Hello all! Newcomer to this so please excuse any lack of knowledge, but during my ebike frame hunt, I came across Teleport and their controllers.

So now I'm curious as to how these similar looking controllers compare to Nucular's controllers? I just quickly glossed of the specs and didn't really see much difference. Am I just looking at the same thing? Are these clones?

Hello! It is Nucular controllers and Teleportbikes one of our dealers.

Turbomatic said:
punchy said:

Hello! It is Nucular controllers and Teleportbikes one of our dealers.

Ah, I see. Thank you!

serious_sam said:
Are you using the "speed" or "speed/torque" control modes ? I had the same problem when using those modes. "Torque" mode works perfect though. I have 12F.

I'd like to be able to use those other modes sometimes, but it seems like an unuseable feature at this point in time.

I use Speed and Torque, I wanted to throttle it without wheelie all time.

Works well

Hi Guys

Anyone have any issues upgrading firmware in screen or the controller, i have been unable to update at all, It hasnt been updated from factory every time says file error

Any ideas?

cheeko said:
Works well
Interesting.

When I set "speed" or "speed+torque" modes, it seems like the controller tries to set the speed strictly to the throttle position, and does not allow coasting. I just get severe regen braking as I release the throttle while riding.

serious_sam said:
cheeko said:
Works well
Interesting.

When I set "speed" or "speed+torque" modes, it seems like the controller tries to set the speed strictly to the throttle position, and does not allow coasting. I just get severe regen braking as I release the throttle while riding.

I do agree when i tap throttle it goes directly to few hundred watts, i agree its much harder to coast :)

I am still looking for a solution to avoid the engine blocking when I release the accelerator in FW mode.
I tried in load to reduce the current of the FW but to eliminate this problem it is necessary to reduce until 0A. The FW is therefore useless in this case.
I wonder if the Deceleration lim setting in the Advenced control mode could limit the blocking effect and allow a smoother engine slowdown.
I tested off load it seems to work, but in load I have not yet tested because of the covid-19 confinement.

Back