Mrazek RevX superlight electric freerider

efMX Trials Electric Freeride said:
DrillOne is a copy of RevX made by czem and sold by stag motorcycles ...
Why would Steve Ramsden (StagUK) agree to sell a copy instead of the real thing ?

bc Mrazek is not selling to dealers..
Mrazek RevX was on display at the 2019 international dirt bike show and now has UK distribution ...
So dealers in the UK dont get RevX's, but local distributors in the UK have RevX now ?

PS
sorry for all the ?'s ... just a little confusing

since some manufacturers and dealers went into production and distribution with a design not of there own origin or ownership but instead a copy.. and without apparent consent or reparation to the original.. since these developments, mrazek is "no longer" selling to these or any other dealers (to protect their own intellectual property and to prevent others profiting from that).. did you not read or understand from the other threads??

REVX Manufacturer Info Questions and Answers :
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=104989

Color me confused .....

So czem.pro makes Drill-One ... aka Revx .... czem.pro signs a distribution deals with companies around the world, incl.
cpd.direct for US .... but the Drill-one is a copy costing the same money and looking from the pictures, like very good copy, of the original Revx?

Mrazek is not involved with any of those distribution deals?? Looks like a legal mess to me .... Especially, considering that emotionbikes.cz was heavily involved with Revx originally?

Am I confusing things, or it's plenty confusing for others too??

Hello everyone, you can start Asking in the Right Place and that is over here thanks for your interest. Bo or here www.revx.cz

Review of the Drill One - Trash Can, with English subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9cV1dRp_Sg

I speak the language of the narrator in the video, so I am not just reading caption....it’s either satire, a very pissed off customer or very badly assembled bike ..... you pick. If the bike was truly received in this shape, I would already sent it back long time ago, without riding it.

Just watching the videos and not being able to understand any of the language you can clearly see that he is showing you all the issues he is having with the bike. At the price tag they are paying none of them should be happening IMO

You can tell that the bike is pieced together with a ton of random parts and different types of bolts, some rusting some not, different colors and head types

uses lots of DH bike parts it seems, brakes maybe not adequate to stop this bike. Durado forks are nice enough

Domino throttle first 25% turn does nothing, similar to magura without resistors

secondary drive chain rubbing in more than one spot causing chainline issues and odd chain wear that cannot be good for efficiency

rear axle design is placing all the load of the entire bike on one washer causing issues

water getting into the motor thru bearing on non drive side

Controller wiring/charging not very neat/convenient for a production bike

But those adjustable footpeg blocks...damn that shit is cool!

I get it .... but, you need to understand the language to be able to tell, whether this looks like a fake or not. Surely, there are issues ... but I find it too hard to believe how such a bike would be let go out of any manufacturer.

Anyways, there's some bad blood between Mrazek and the company who sold this particular bike and btw is the same company which will import these bikes to the US market.

I have no dog in this race, I am just saying this video would not me make my decision whether to order one or not. Full stop.

mxs said:
I speak the language of the narrator in the video, so I am not just reading caption....it’s either satire, a very pissed off customer or very badly assembled bike ..... you pick. If the bike was truly received in this shape, I would already sent it back long time ago, without riding it.

This is Stag Motorcycles position on Drill One/RevX. We agreed with a UK distributor to sell RevX we wanted upgrades to that awful seat, a battery meter and a better mode switch. Our first RevX’s came from CZEM (they had an agreement to distribute RevX) ReVX and CZEM then parted ways, but CZEM was now selling the same bike made by the same manufacturers, the Drill one came with all the upgrades (except bashplate) that we had asked for and having sold 2 of these bikes already, we sold 2 more.
Both the new bikes we had we had to refund the customers and within 3 weeks we returned them to the distributor they had not managed 10 miles between them.

However Bob Mrazek you need to be more honest with customers:
Question 1 Why did you let CZEM take your design and you not do anything, there is more to the story?
Question 2 Why won’t you put a warranty on a bike that is not restricted to 60km/h?
Question 3 Why don’t you have bikes to sell?

Stag Motorcycles has nothing further to do with either brand (other than support our customer who bought the first 2 RevX’s). We helped put you on the map and it’s a shame because the bike could have been a good Bike but:
A/you cannot sell a performance bike like this and restrict it to 60km/h oh and ask for payment before the bike is manufactured.
B/ You cannot assemble a premium bike in a DIY store.

Best of luck to both brands and our apologies to those who followed our review on the CZEM RevX and went and bought a Drill One our RevX customer will testify how good those bikes could have been.

guys drill is (crap copy?) made and assembled by czem not mrazek.. so maybe start a new thread under Drill review ???

Buy a RevX then :bigthumb:

Ok quick story with no details because I cannot talk about it much. I am the only owner of of the company REVX and I'm the only manufacturer and nobody has got any permission to do that. Everybody else stole the idea from me and doing it illegally. I am primarily manufacturing and selling here in Europe Close To My Hometown, because here I can provide Service to my customers and everybody knows I'm doing it right. I have been always very honest with the customers and telling them the truth and they can choose if there want to get it or not because we don't have to make the sale. We have lifetime warranty for our frames for Last almost 30 years and have sold probably 4000 frames. I never had warranty issue and I hope all my customers are still happy with what they have, because of that and because what we do and how we do it. I do have have full warranty on my bike REVX and yes it is limited only to the maximum speed 60 to 70 km an hour. This is how the bike was designed from the very beginning and I never claimed anything higher. The bike is capable to go faster 100 KM/H or more and have more power and I tell that to the customers and they can decide either they want to avoid the warranty for Motor and batteries for more power, most of the time they say yes. but they know they can buy all the parts for manufacturing costs get full servis. This is more than fair and this is how I do it and I don't care what everybody else thinks, if it's good or bad. only the ones that buy the bike can decide. Go ahead and read warranty on Drill one the website http://czem.pro/zaruky/and if you are normal you will get sick because they don't treat people the same way as I do, with courtesy and respect. All I can say about the situation is that it push me almost to the bankruptcy, after 3 years of very very difficult time which was very expensive and time-consuming how to make REVX. I don't understand anything that happened and I don't understand why would somebody do that to me and most I don't understand how can somebody things they can do it on their own with knowledge and experience they have, because if you know anything about what we are doing you know this is not assembling pieces together but requires precision intelligence respekt to the product and mainly to the customers. In there case everything is built on disrespect and lying about everything. That's it for now. All of this makes me sick

One more thing. I watching this group for long long time, it is the best one for the electric projects, again for a long time. I'm sorry I don't have time to write any stories about my projects because I'm in the shop working my ass off. It would be nice to talk about technical once in the future. And sorry for all the confusions if you had any. a I do Post Progress on Facebook primarily for my happiness to show progress, and is also truth that I don't promote the product anywhere because I believe people will come and and that's all it matters to me.. There's long list of customers waiting for the bike and I'm trying to build as many I can in this shit that happened to me and trust me it is difficult, as I said earlier go ahead ask Direct questions to me and I will answer them but in technical terms, I don't want to talk about this Bullshit anymore. Take care people

StagMC said:
mxs said:

This is Stag Motorcycles position on Drill One/RevX. We agreed with a UK distributor to sell RevX we wanted upgrades to that awful seat, a battery meter and a better mode switch. Our first RevX’s came from CZEM (they had an agreement to distribute RevX) ReVX and CZEM then parted ways, but CZEM was now selling the same bike made by the same manufacturers, the Drill one came with all the upgrades (except bashplate) that we had asked for and having sold 2 of these bikes already, we sold 2 more.
Both the new bikes we had we had to refund the customers and within 3 weeks we returned them to the distributor they had not managed 10 miles between them.

However Bob Mrazek you need to be more honest with customers:
Question 1 Why did you let CZEM take your design and you not do anything, there is more to the story?
Question 2 Why won’t you put a warranty on a bike that is not restricted to 60km/h?
Question 3 Why don’t you have bikes to sell?

Stag Motorcycles has nothing further to do with either brand (other than support our customer who bought the first 2 RevX’s). We helped put you on the map and it’s a shame because the bike could have been a good Bike but:
A/you cannot sell a performance bike like this and restrict it to 60km/h oh and ask for payment before the bike is manufactured.
B/ You cannot assemble a premium bike in a DIY store.

Best of luck to both brands and our apologies to those who followed our review on the CZEM RevX and went and bought a Drill One our RevX customer will testify how good those bikes could have been.

https://isdv.upv.cz/doc/FullFiles/Patents/FullDocuments/307/307879.pdf Here is the patent for my motor, if you want to look at it :)

Ok quick story with no details because I cannot talk about it much. I am the only owner of of the company REVX and I'm the only manufacturer and nobody has got any permission to do that. Everybody else stole the idea from me and doing it illegally. I am primarily manufacturing and selling here in Europe Close To My Hometown, because here I can provide Service to my customers and everybody knows I'm doing it right. I have been always very honest with the customers and telling them the truth and they can choose if there want to get it or not because we don't have to make the sale. We have lifetime warranty for our frames for Last almost 30 years and have sold probably 4000 frames. I never had warranty issue and I hope all my customers are still happy with what they have, because of that and because what we do and how we do it. I do have have full warranty on my bike REVX and yes it is limited only to the maximum speed 60 to 70 km an hour. This is how the bike was designed from the very beginning and I never claimed anything higher. The bike is capable to go faster 100 KM/H or more and have more power and I tell that to the customers and they can decide either they want to avoid the warranty for Motor and batteries for more power, most of the time they say yes. but they know they can buy all the parts for manufacturing costs get full servis. This is more than fair and this is how I do it and I don't care what everybody else thinks, if it's good or bad. only the ones that buy the bike can decide. Go ahead and read warranty on Drill one the website http://czem.pro/zaruky/and if you are normal you will get sick because they don't treat people the same way as I do, with courtesy and respect. All I can say about the situation is that it push me almost to the bankruptcy, after 3 years of very very difficult time which was very expensive and time-consuming how to make REVX. I don't understand anything that happened and I don't understand why would somebody do that to me and most I don't understand how can somebody things they can do it on their own with knowledge and experience they have, because if you know anything about what we are doing you know this is not assembling pieces together but requires precision intelligence respekt to the product and mainly to the customers. In there case everything is built on disrespect and lying about everything. That's it for now. All of this makes me sick

One more thing. I watching this group for long long time, it is the best one for the electric projects, again for a long time. I'm sorry I don't have time to write any stories about my projects because I'm in the shop working my ass off. It would be nice to talk about technical once in the future. And sorry for all the confusions if you had any. a I do Post Progress on Facebook primarily for my happiness to show progress, and is also truth that I don't promote the product anywhere because I believe people will come and and that's all it matters to me.. There's long list of customers waiting for the bike and I'm trying to build as many I can in this shit that happened to me and trust me it is difficult, as I said earlier go ahead ask Direct questions to me and I will answer them but in technical terms, I don't want to talk about this Bullshit anymore. Take care people

drill "warranty" ..

"products of Czech Electric Motorcyles (hereinafter CZEM) were manufactured and tested according to the highest quality standards of the company. Our warranty covers defects in the materials used, defects caused by their processing and defects caused by the assembly of the motorcycle. CZEM provides warranties for defects in material or workmanship for a period of 24 months after the first purchase (12 months when purchased by the company). In general, however, we always guarantee warranties for proper installation, use, service and maintenance. If CZEM is unable to provide a refund and the repair is not practical, feasible or cannot be performed in a timely manner, CZEM may choose as a way to guarantee a refund of the purchase price in exchange for a return of the product.

The warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. This warranty does not apply to rentals or motorcycles for commercial or racing use. Our warranty can only be obtained by customers who purchase CZEM products only from authorized dealers, directly from the manufacturer or through the CZEM website. This warranty does not cover any damage or defects caused by non-compliance with the instructions contained in the user manual, changes or modifications to the original design. Furthermore, we do not guarantee defects caused by force majeure, accident, misuse, neglect, incorrect installation, operator error, damage to water or other elements or improper storage. CZEM expressly disclaims any warranty coverage for any damage resulting from racing or extreme use. Consequential damages resulting from such use are not included. CZEM does not cover costs related to the transport of the claimed parts or entire motorcycles. This warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of defective parts with parts of equal or greater value, at CZEM's sole discretion.

The assessment of repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price, as set out in this warranty, is always subject to assessment by the manufacturer or an authorized dealer. CZEM does not entitle anyone to create any other obligation or liability in connection with this warranty. CZEM is not liable to the buyer or any other person for any other damages that arise as a result of the use of motorcycles by the user, including, but not limited to, damage to injuries, property damage or economic losses.

Some components on our motorcycles are subject to natural wear and tear or long-term or poor storage. The degree of wear therefore depends on the care, maintenance and use of the motorcycle.
The parts listed below require regular maintenance and replacement and, as wear parts, are not covered by the warranty. Some components are then further specified.
Battery
Chains and sprockets
Brake pads and discs, brake fluid (DOT), brake hoses, brake body and its components
Seal
Grips
Cables / connectors
Lighting lamps
Seat cover
Lubricants and binders
Shock absorbers and dust covers
GUARANTEES FOR SELECTED COMPONENTS
BATTERY AND CONTROLLER
At the end of the 24-month warranty period, the lithium battery of our motorcycles has a guaranteed capacity of 70% of its original usable battery capacity. However, if the battery fails completely within the first 24 months from the original date of purchase of the motorcycle, it will be replaced or repaired free of charge. Lithium batteries require care and prescribed maintenance to maximize life. Improper battery charging, as stated in the manual (for example, when charging at high or low temperatures), will shorten the battery life below the guaranteed 70% of the original usable capacity during the 24 warranty months. Improper or rough use of the battery will void the warranty.

The battery must not be exposed to temperatures below 5 ° C (does not apply to low temperature driving when the battery heats up naturally).
The battery warranty is void in the following cases:
the damage is caused by overvoltage
damage due to using the wrong charger
the damage is caused by improper maintenance or by rough use or mechanical damage
misuse of the battery for purposes other than powering the motorcycle
the damage is caused by normal wear and tear
the damage is caused by ingress of water
charging is not performed in accordance with the manual
if the battery is not charged every month
if the battery is discharged below the maximum safe charge level (value)
In the event that the battery needs to be removed for assessment at CZEM, it is the customer's responsibility to have the battery safely removed only by an authorized dealer. CZEM will reimburse the costs incurred in connection with sending the battery for assessment. CZEM reserves the right to repair or replace the battery at its sole discretion. All lithium batteries must be transported as Class 9 (HAZMAT) dangerous goods and must be shipped in accordance with all local and international laws. Lithium batteries mounted on our motorcycles can NEVER be transported on board a passenger plane.
FRAME
The frame of our motorcycles is covered by a warranty for defects in material or workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase by the original owner. In the event that the frame is found to be defective during the warranty period, CZEM will pay compensation for the repair or replacement of the frame. The cost of repairing / replacing the original paint is never covered by the warranty.
ENGINE
The functionality of the engine is covered by a warranty of 24 months from the original date of purchase. In the event of a complaint requiring the return of the engine to CZEM for assessment, the customer is responsible for its disassembly and sending to CZEM. CZEM does not cover the costs associated with transport.
The engine warranty is void in the following cases:
the damage is caused by overvoltage
the damage is caused by overheating and burning of the stator or rotor winding
the damage is caused by improper maintenance or by rough use or mechanical damage
misuse of the engine for purposes other than the propulsion of the motorcycle
the damage is caused by normal wear and tear
the damage is caused by ingress of water
operation does not take place in accordance with the manual
BRAKES
Warranties for brake components are provided for a period of 24 months from the original date of purchase. Normal wear of the brake pads and other brake components is not covered by the warranty. Warranty claims for components are enforced in accordance with the component manufacturer's instructions.
CHASSIS COMPONENTS
Guarantees for chassis components are provided for a period of 24 months from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and tear of chassis components is not covered by the warranty. Warranty claims for components are enforced in accordance with the component manufacturer's instructions.
TRANSMISSION COMPONENTS
The drive train includes sprockets, chain and wheels. Warranties on transfer components are provided for a period of 24 months from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and tear of transmission components is not covered by the warranty. Warranty claims for components are enforced in accordance with the component manufacturer's instructions.
COMPLAINT
COMPLAINT FORM
YOUR NAME:

YOUR E-MAIL:

TELEPHONE:

PLACE AND DATE OF PURCHASE OF THE MOTORCYCLE:

MODEL:

VIN:

FAULT DATE:

CAUSE OF FAILURE:

FAULT DESCRIPTION AND OTHER DETAILS:

Send the completed form, we will contact you as soon as possible!

Copyright © 2020 Czech Electric Motorcycles | All Rights Reserved | WebDesign © DINODESIGN
EmotionBikes.cz | EmotionBikes-Adventure.cz | Surron.pro
"
czem.pro/zaruky/

Revx ... I appreciate you taking the time to write to clarify things from your side.

Speaking of your bike and manufacturing output ... what’s the waiting time for your bike right now after a payment is made?

Ok now I understand...all warranties for the following parts are void because of normal wear & tear....Got it :? :roll:

Motor
Controller
Battery
Sprockets
Frame paint after repair
Chain
Wheels
Brakes
Chassis components

I ask you, have you ever seen a warranty as comprehensive as this? In other words, if you ride the bike you have no warranty.

OK..then why did you post it on your precious... RevX thread.... then?? I figured you did it to further highlight the dishonesty of CZEM..correct?

I was making a mockery of absurdity of CZEM warranty.....you really should relax. ANYONE who seriously considers buying a CZEM would probably enjoy burning $100 bills. It would have the same outcome with less refuse.

I posted bc RevX made reference to the czem warranty but with a broken link.. so it's to contrast RevX lifetime frame warranty vs czem .. :wink:

one more thought from my side. the way I feel is like a gang rape somewhere in middle of Africa where everybody is watching and nobody cares. not eve the law stays behind me. I never discredit anybody for anything in my life and I always look competitors as a challenge to be better, not as enemies. and even for a short time I look at those guys as my competitors I would accept all of that, but I will never accept when people are lying and other people closing their eyes when they see it and they play like nothing happened. I think people respect more the truth and honesty then lies and is dishonesty, but maybe not, people believe what they want to believe no matter what and usually Liars are smarter than the Honest ones because they have to be smart to lie. frock all this. what all of this is to do with business and with making something you like to do, absolutely nothing and at the same time absolutely everything. you see my head is complicated

About the new revx for this year. here I have changed the geometry made the bike longer for about 3 cm and made more clearance for the tyre in a rear. I got rid of all the ip68 connectors because they are not water proof and using only two connectors very good ones for the handlebar accessories. this makes me sleep much better. there is also different wire rounding from the motor. much safer in my opinion and few more improvements that we learnt last year. the motor has better ventilation through the shaft to get rid of even more heat and battery has new internal construction Inside box for better heat transfer and to keep the moisture out This is all part of mankind the bike in my wish bulletproof. I know you guys understand what that means with dealing with electricity. a new guy is coming to help me work on the CNC Mill and today I am getting laser cut pieces for next 50 bikes and after the quarantine the price double, go figure. When everything back in normal we are going to be able to make 5 bikes a week I hope co, so we don't have to have the customers waiting. cross my fingers and hope for the best as my father would say and then he would say stop talking go work, haha. take care everybody

Back