Sur-Ron Battery upgrade

martinmertik said:
Gasmanrus said:
Hi Martin, do you have a link to the website?

We don't have a website for online order yet. We are developing it, however you can reach us with PM on Endless Sphere or through email info@bull-bikes.si.

Thanks Martin

bootune said:
Another happy customer. Martin's Customer service is amazing, I ordered a BAC 8000 and as soon he received my payment I got my BAC 8000 The following day.

Thanks Martin.

Thank you so much for these kind words :D

I really like your approach to the ASI BAC controllers. I'm all for being able to modify parameters at will from the app. I sent you a PM. 🙂

fja2 said:
I really like your approach to the ASI BAC controllers. I'm all for being able to modify parameters at will from the app. I sent you a PM. 🙂

Awesome. I have sent you a PM message :)

I've downloaded ASI Bacdoor app. It looks like it's impossible to configure the controller without ASI client account.
What can be done with non-configured controller?

vitalik.t said:
I've downloaded ASI Bacdoor app. It looks like it's impossible to configure the controller without ASI client account.

Ofcourse, you need login credentials to use the app.

martinmertik said:
vitalik.t said:

Ofcourse, you need login credentials to use the app. When you buy controller from me you also get access to app 😀

Do those credentials also give access to specs documentation? I need specifically UART (ModBus) full dictionary, to use it with open-source displays.

I found on this forum (don't remember where) an old version of the windows software where it's possible to get the dictionary file.
But no publicly available specification and not even the beginning of a basic user manual.

vitalik.t said:
martinmertik said:
vitalik.t said:

Ofcourse, you need login credentials to use the app. When you buy controller from me you also get access to app 😀

Do those credentials also give access to specs documentation? I need specifically UART (ModBus) full dictionary, to use it with open-source displays.

martinmertik said:
vitalik.t said:
martinmertik said:
vitalik.t said:

Correct :D

Great!
I'm pretty experienced in embedded devices programming with communication protocols (UART, I2C, SPI, Ethernet) and ASCII displays. But I have zero knowledge in graphical displays and GUIs.

vitalik.t said:
martinmertik said:
vitalik.t said:
martinmertik said:

Correct :D

Great!
I'm pretty experienced in embedded devices programming with communication protocols (UART, I2C, SPI, Ethernet) and ASCII displays. But I have zero knowledge in graphical displays and GUIs.

I have sent you a PM. :D

Hi Martin,
I know what phase wires are and hall sensors I even know how to hook up a temp sensor!
Now that you know everything I do about controllers, do you think its possible that I could dial in this controller to peak efficiency? Thanks doug

Hi Martin,
I know what phase wires are and hall sensors I even know how to hook up a temp sensor!
Now that you know everything I do about controllers, do you think its possible that I could dial in this controller to peak efficiency? Thanks doug

vitalik.t said:

Have a look at casainho's open source code for Bafang displays, you could use this as a base: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=93818
It should be relatively easy to change the protocol and configuration screens.

romelec said:
vitalik.t said:

Have a look at casainho's open source code for Bafang displays, you could use this as a base: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=93818
It should be relatively easy to change the protocol and configuration screens.

I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Excellent seller and excellent support. Shipping extra fast, just 48hrs to USA. Recommended.

Hi

I am interested replacing my Dualtron mini controller with an ASI BAC800 controller.
Is it possible to configure the controller to work with stock Dualtron eye throttle/setting module ?

chilau2000 said:
Hi

I am interested replacing my Dualtron mini controller with an ASI BAC800 controller.
Is it possible to configure the controller to work with stock Dualtron eye throttle/setting module ?

It's not possible. Ignition and throttle should work, but there is no universal communication dictionary for controllers and displays.

Will the ASI Bac 800 work with the eggrider display ?

Would also like to keep these original functions :

brake lights which are controlled by the controller
Throttle activated only when Scooter is in motion.

Are these functions available from the ASI Bac ?

chilau2000 said:
Will the ASI Bac 800 work with the eggrider display ?

Would also like to keep these original functions :

brake lights which are controlled by the controller
Throttle activated only when Scooter is in motion.

Are these functions available from the ASI Bac ?

Hey, yes all of this works.

Anyone have any recommendations as to a contactor and precharge circuit I would like to use the remote start and separate switch for a 12v power supply. I'm a noob here but I did do enough research to know what I'm missing lol. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Back