Nucular electronics - complete kit for ev!

@ john61ct I have no words. I guess there's one on every forum.

Anyway, I need a replacement for my POS CAV3/Baserunner setup. I'm on the list for a 6f since Jan, but it looks like its going to be another 4 months, and I need something better than the crap I have in the interim. Short summers here, and the winter is a poor time of year to be switching controllers.

Any suggestions for a cheap sine wave controller with field weakening suitable for a 85 amp hub motor setup, so I can get by until my 6f is ready?

Hello everyone.
I (finally) gained courage to try patreon, let me know what you think about it:
https://www.patreon.com/nuculartech

I receive really a lot of positive feedback in PM and email, so there is another way to say 'thank you' or support engineering (only more i receive 'when?' questions haha)
Also remind you, that in telegram chat you can get access to experimental updates, link in bottom.

No good news so far.
Russian post have big difficulties with export. There is a lot of people who have same issue with not-updating track number that is stuck on 'export'. Starting from March there is delays with shipping. Official post news says almost nothing.
Some parcels may arrive without tracking update.

I will pause all orders that may be affected, sorry for delays.

Thanks for the info, I noticed that my package has not moved since May 18.
It is indicated :
your package has to leave its country of origin.
sport48.gif

I know nothing,
What is an optical isolated pmw driver? DC to DC? Amps? Pic ?
Thanks , I've been waiting on an ASI , but im thinking this unit is Cadillac in comparison, so now I'll be waiting for one of these.
I need to ask a shitload of silly questions in the next few days, should I communicate on 'preorder' ?
Thanks doug

douglashart said:
I know nothing,
What is an optical isolated pmw driver? DC to DC? Amps? Pic ?
Thanks , I've been waiting on an ASI , but im thinking this unit is Cadillac in comparison, so now I'll be waiting for one of these.
I need to ask a shitload of silly questions in the next few days, should I communicate on 'preorder' ?
Thanks doug

ASI and the sellers of it really sucks. I am ditching mine. Good choice!

I have never had a ASI and they are certainly very good controllers but the after sales service is light years away from what VasiliSk offers. Just being able to communicate with him freely is great.
This adds value to this product. Another really great thing is the possibility to adjust the parameters from the LCD display without a computer. You can even change a setting while driving. :wink:

Thanks guys I can use the encouragement. This controller thing can be mind numbing
I'm putting together a Q76 with a swingarm drive using a Lightning Rods IPM motor
and now I'll try to configure a controller.Got a 24 ordered

douglashart said:
Thanks guys I can use the encouragement. This controller thing can be mind numbing
I'm putting together a Q76 with a swingarm drive using a Lightning Rods IPM motor
and now I'll try to configure a controller.Got a 24 ordered

LR is great, keep us posted.

LMX Nuculars

I purchased a 12f when they came out, they were still the 200amp versions. that as been used in an LMX2.3 frame converted to trials.
The Red trials uses the 12f , it makes 50kmh but climbs walls from a stop : rear sprocket 115 / front 12, you dont want more power than this trust me will be unridebale and stupid.

The Black uses a 24f ive reached 88kmh with only a 5p battery atm : rear sprocket is 97 and front 12, not so fun as the 115sprocket but better on mid range for off road.

next maybe a car or a lmx64 with Nucs, greeat controllers , reliable so far ! almost 2 years?

Attachments

• IMG_0001_Original.jpg
    IMG_0001_Original.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 1,094
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,094
Hello,
Some good news about shipping delayed in Russia,
17track shows that my parcel just leaves Russia to my country (France) yesterday.

Hope the same for others parcels.

Olivier

Salut Olivier. Mon colis est arrivé très rapidement une fois qu'il est arrivé en France.
Le lendemain il était a la maison, j'espère que ce sera pareil pour toi.
Hi Olivier. My package arrived very quickly once he arrived in France.
The next day he was at home I hope it will be the same for you.

maitilupas said:
LMX Nuculars

I purchased a 12f when they came out, they were still the 200amp versions. that as been used in an LMX2.3 frame converted to trials.
The Red trials uses the 12f , it makes 50kmh but climbs walls from a stop : rear sprocket 115 / front 12, you dont want more power than this trust me will be unridebale and stupid.

The Black uses a 24f ive reached 88kmh with only a 5p battery atm : rear sprocket is 97 and front 12, not so fun as the 115sprocket but better on mid range for off road.

next maybe a car or a lmx64 with Nucs, greeat controllers , reliable so far ! almost 2 years?

Thanx fo that maitalupus!
I was definately wondering about that. I dont mind the overkill with the 24f. It is possible to adjust the power down to some useable wattage ? I like entertain the thought that the 24 might never get warm even when pushed . At work they call me dougy overkill
Thanks doug

olivier2604 said:
Hello,
Some good news about shipping delayed in Russia,
17track shows that my parcel just leaves Russia to my country (France) yesterday.
Yes, we confirm that. We hope other parcels will be ok.

Olivier, text please in pm when you get it in hand

Back