E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

script>

My bombers unsuccessful attempt at tree climbing....

Hi I’m in need of a charger for my b52 I’m in England and don’t want to have to order one from China as it is going to take a long time at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

script>

I F!@#$#@ just cleaned this G#@!!@# D@Q# THING!! every time I go riding its get dirty all over again...WTF??? why can they make clean dirt???

Trolls must be throwing dirt at me while I ride past...

Had these motorcycle tubes recommended, they fit in the crazy bobs well.
The super heavy duty tube I was running was a little small for the tyre and I copped a snake bite flat.
Anyhow with 80km rides common for me I have everything on board to swap for a normal tube for the trip home.

Attachments

• 6BEB7537-0471-4575-B8BA-15D418040EBA.jpeg
    6BEB7537-0471-4575-B8BA-15D418040EBA.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 880
Soo I've lowered my rear pressure from 15 to 12 psi with the Bridgestone, the sidewalls on that tire are crazy stiff.Ideally Ide like to find another moto tire with a softer sidewall.. lowering the pressure did help a lot with the ride. and at some points I was going at full clip through fist sized rock gardens... That and backing out the compression.. im going to get my shock rebuilt soon anyway may play again with the shims and see whats what..Really looking for as much compliance on small and fist sized rocks don't really care about bottoming resistance and big hits.

1abv said:
Soo I've lowered my rear pressure from 15 to 12 psi with the Bridgestone, the sidewalls on that tire are crazy stiff.Ideally Ide like to find another moto tire with a softer sidewall.. lowering the pressure did help a lot with the ride. and at some points I was going at full clip through fist sized rock gardens... That and backing out the compression.. im going to get my shock rebuilt soon anyway may play again with the shims and see whats what..Really looking for as much compliance on small and fist sized rocks don't really care about bottoming resistance and big hits.

Try to find a shim combo that gives you high speed compression and slow rebound options. On our bikes, we really don't need dual circuits for compression, infact, with hub motors, its more important to precisely control the speed of the rebound over everything else.

Rix said:
1abv said:

Try to find a shim combo that gives you high speed compression and slow rebound options. On our bikes, we really don't need dual circuits for compression, infact, with hub motors, its more important to precisely control the speed of the rebound over everything else.

Makes sense.. the faster compression works better and trying to knock down the rebound would help with the "donkey kick"
script>

The germs were everywhere. Germs flying through the air. In our eyes. In our ears. Up out nose. We don't care. We didn't even have a mask. Four 10.0s later we're laughing at germs. Only a pussy is scared of germs.

Back