Nucular electronics - complete kit for ev!

Hello very good morning / afternoon
First of all I apologize for my bad English, I write from Chile, because I fell in love with Nucular
and I have read this complete post well enough and I want to use your knowledge to clarify some doubts

I hope it is the place to do it, I have a Scooter Zero 11X, with many modifications, but the electronics that this scooter brings is a real Shit, I have already burned 2 in less than 5 months

Everything else is already improved, suspension, braking, weight, height etc etc, but I want to change the electronics, on the official page they have answered me, but I would like some additional information from users or if someone has already installed somewhere scooter of this type?
the basic specifications are 72 volts 35 amp two 1600 watt motors, worse the controllers with 50 amps burn out
I would like more speed, more reliability, well that everything is better, do you think it is the option?

THX

So what would work best for me? I have a ZEV S6000L. Its older, 2013. Uses first gen Volt cells. 21s charged to 84v cutoff at 70v. It powers a 5000w brushless hub motor. And its street legal so it has all the other stuff for 12v. Headlights, turn signals etc.

Hello Vasilisk,

My 12F controller arrived at my post office last Friday,
but be able to pick up only this morning.

Many thanks.

Olivier

Where can we see the waitlist count for each model?

Estimated build dates if ordered today?

Are the lines getting longer or shorter these days?

Megazeta, Idon't know how to fry a Nucular controller. With 300A battery and 500A phase the Nucular 24F makes my little car run at more than 75km / h while smoking the tires. MOSFETs have always remained below 55 ° C.

john61ct said:

You can try here :
info@nucular.tech

I made my order at September 2019 (12F model) and i haven't received controller yet. And then estimate waiting time was 4 months

whats the average turn around for this controller. looks really nice but not willing to wait till next year to finish. may have to go with a cheaper controller and upgrade to this one when its available.

john61ct said:

We don`t have a public waitlist list, by request we can say what happens with your order.

Depends on the controller model

We believe that shorter 8)

Nixunen said:
I made my order at September 2019 (12F model) and i haven't received controller yet. And then estimate waiting time was 4 months
Send in pm your order number, we have big delays because of coronavirus situation, but now everything is back to normal (except for logistics)

Battosaii said:
whats the average turn around for this controller. looks really nice but not willing to wait till next year to finish. may have to go with a cheaper controller and upgrade to this one when its available.
Depends on the controller model, you can make the preorder and wait for the controller, while you using another device. We don`t take prepayment for preorder.

Turbomatic said:
Battosaii said:
Depends on the controller model, you can make the preorder and wait for the controller, while you using another device. We don`t take prepayment for preorder.

i have a preorder for the 24F but i forgot to add the filling compound to the order can i add that afterwards before i pay?

Battosaii said:
i have a preorder for the 24F but i forgot to add the filling compound to the order can i add that afterwards before i pay?
Yes, you can add this option at any time before pay

VasiliSk said:
if you have 2 sets of winding it should work

Planned but low priority, i heard only 3 people requested it so far

If you will implement it in near future, will it also be available with current versions via firmware upgrade?
I have a revolt rv-160pro motor that i have installe sin/cos myself, because hall sensor wires gave me encoder error when more than 250A to motor.

What does low priority mean, is it this year or next year :)

nuxland i cant tell exact time, need to make sincos motor here at least to test.

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING INFORMATION

So russian post completely *** up. They used passenger airplanes for shipping parcels to USA and other countries. They say now they shipped stuff by sea but some parcels stuck for 2 month already with no signs of move. If you want refund for these stuck parcels - let me know. We are starting to ship with DHL (they have own airplanes) rn but its pricey, about 150$ for 1 set 12F controller.
Sorry again for these delays :(

If the 24F comes compatible with a sin/cosin encoder there wil be a whole new world of motors in the picture.
Can't waith untill you got this encoder running on the Nuc.
A lot off verry good quality motors run only sin/cosinus encoders.

Xtr6 said:
If the 24F comes compatible with a sin/cosin encoder there wil be a whole new world of motors in the picture.
Can't waith untill you got this encoder running on the Nuc.
A lot off verry good quality motors run only sin/cosinus encoders.
Also, many asynchronous motors with sin/cosin encoder are sitting on the shelves. Ex. Buick LaCrosse 2nd gen BAS hybrid alternator/motor, 25hp (15hp rated) , can be purchased from 80usd and no controller (reasonable size, cost) on the market.

VasiliSk said:
fedex limits to 200$ and needs price confirmation papers. some people prefer lower price than on website :)

I wonder if there could be some out-of-the-box thinking applied for the 12F and 24F in order to gain the FedEx International Shipping Option. Perhaps lowering the price to $200 or slightly less and than including a mandatory service charge to make up the difference. Or require a completely separate/dual-stage invoice in order to ship the product(s) but only have the first receipt available to FedEx. Of course this would probably pose issue for insurance on lost shipment(s), but perhaps that is not so great a risk for the 12F.

I don't know what parameters FedEx is checking though, so perhaps this type of creative thinking won't work or maybe you have better ideas to get around the limit after some consideration. These days, I am more a fan of making the system work for you, rather than getting worked by the system. Just a thought.

vanturion said:
Perhaps lowering the price to $200 or slightly less and than including a mandatory service charge to make up the difference. Or require a completely separate/dual-stage invoice in order to ship the product(s) but only have the first receipt available to FedEx
"Technical support service", aditional payment I did in some cases to get under my taxation limit. But yeah, the only thing is package that gets lost, which happens by FedEx. (1 out of several dozens of packs, in my case. I believe, most of those got back to the seller after few months)

Are you ready to spend $ 200 on the delivery of a 12F or even a 24F? I prefer to pay $ 50 and wait until the post office does its job.

Back