Echoppcycle

Hickbeard

100 W
So haven't finished the current hire bike build and already design/planning the next one.

This will be hard tail, then the one after this will be air suspension rear end, maybe even car wheel, who knows.

This is the plan so far.

I'm copying @Naxyl tube sizes. 40mm x 40mm x 2mm for frame, 40mm x 20mm x 2mm for rear arms, 20mm x 20mm x 2mm for front forks.
e63330411bcebfc272b3ce2a00c4fc5d.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

frame is pretty low to ground, youd have to mount the pedals/bottom bracket higher to keep from striking ground.

ill share some of my dimensions

the center of my pedal cranks are 13 inches to center from ground, my rear tire is 13 inches to center( tire od is 26 inches)
front axle is 13 3/4 inches to center.

my pedals are forward on the stiletto, if i measure from center of pedals/BB to center of seat its 32 inches.

@goatman yeah BB will be mounted somewhere near the bottom of the front triangle.

The bottom tube is 100mm from the ground.

Naxyl said:
Looks super long. What is assumed wheelbase?
Between 2m & 2.5m.

Originally the idea was for the seat to be on the bottom tube which made the length 3m.

Battery box design. This will sit on top of the main tube and drape over it either side. This will give two cavities. One for the controller one for something else. Maybe a gun! [emoji1787]

The aim will be to make this look like a fuel tank.

Battery inside will be 14s 8p.

9dbdb075a100ee6676ec952fe2e08165.jpg

Bit more design work.

I've managed to shrink the length ever so slightly. Also dropped the height of the saddle.

Battery box is too big though so need to shrink that a little.
b45dea7f9b080a663fe1cd74a61c8503.jpg

having the battery that high with that rake of fork makes slow turns kind of tippy. thats why i turned my "battery tank" into a
"tank bag" and mounted the batteries as low and more centered as i could.

over all length of my bike is 84 inches and it just fits into most newer elevators

You reckon it'll have that much effect?

Think this will be just under 95" rim to rim.

What have you got that's that long?

giant stiletto

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=103833

this one just showed up on craigslist in Vancouver

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/bik/d/vancouver-ebike-custom-chopper/7169407210.html

Yeah love it.

Proper bikes.

I'm trying to keep the inner triangle clear though for an idea I've got.

Hmm, beer fridge could work. Now I'm thinking about a nespresso machine down there though.

Back