Speedict neptune lite

WOW what a scare, ok I put 10 and everything OK.
Thank you.
I don't know if I keep trying, it gives me an error:
Device is unavailable, please power on and connect

Sorry for my ignorance, I am very bad with English.
I can't install version 117, do you have a lot of changes?
I think I'll stick with 1.1.07
Another thing, how does balancing work? Cell 8 has a high voltage rise, I put it in balance mode for a long time, but I don't notice much difference.
What is the correct way to do it?

AlexTM said:
Sorry for my ignorance, I am very bad with English.
I can't install version 117, do you have a lot of changes?
I think I'll stick with 1.1.07
Another thing, how does balancing work? Cell 8 has a high voltage rise, I put it in balance mode for a long time, but I don't notice much difference.
What is the correct way to do it?

let focus firmware upgrade issues first, what's the issues on firmware upgrade ?

Danny

Hello, I follow the steps of the PDF.
I copy 48KB .Bin file into the firmware directory.
I load it from the application, and it gives me those screens that I put.
It looks like it disconnected from the bluetooth, but I'm not sure.
I have tried many times and it always gives me that failure.

iGlqtSm.png

nrAadN6.png

AlexTM said:
Hello, I follow the steps of the PDF.
I copy 48KB .Bin file into the firmware directory.
I load it from the application, and it gives me those screens that I put.
It looks like it disconnected from the bluetooth, but I'm not sure.
I have tried many times and it always gives me that failure.

please remove the .bin from firmware directory and download this version instead

=====
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GC_v3R46WoU1Nanbm0yjsFvjtJW23jFW/view?usp=sharing

Danny

Hi Danny, thanks for your help.
I have tried 1.1.6 and I cannot get it either.
I have tried it with 3 different devices that I have at home and with none I get it.
Can it be wired directly?

Another option I can think of is to remove it from the plastic case with which it is lined, in case the bluetooht signal is too weak

I edit:
I removed the plastic cover and I have tried again and nothing.
The strange thing is that I download the file from the post before the link that you put me, that does not work.
I did the usual procedure and there if I saw a load percentage until I finished inserting the file, the rare thing is that I got a version that does not correspond to the name.
And by placing the 15 cells, it shows that something is charged, right?

AlexTM said:
The strange thing is that I download the file from the post before the link that you put me, that does not work.

do you mean 1.1.17 or 1.1.16 ?

AlexTM said:
I did the usual procedure and there if I saw a load percentage until I finished inserting the file, the rare thing is that I got a version that does not correspond to the name.

load percentage ? do you mean this ?
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 7.52.49 PM.png

AlexTM said:
can you explain more ?

Danny

speedict said:
AlexTM said:

do you mean 1.1.17 or 1.1.16 ?

AlexTM said:

load percentage ? do you mean this ?
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 7.52.49 PM.png

AlexTM said:
can you explain more ?

Danny

Yes, I mean 117, the first and only time I managed to load was 117, and that screen came out indicating that the new version is being recorded.
But the version that was recorded is not 117, it is 01.01.07 from 2020-01-15 my version was earlier, and when this was loaded, 01.01.07 erased all my previous configuration and placed 15 cells.
I ask, could it be that the file I downloaded was not 117?
is a silly question.
Sorry for my English

speedict said:
AlexTM said:
Hello, my name is Alex, I have had the Neptune 15 for almost a year, I bought it to get an extension of the Turbo levo.
Due to personal problems I could not finish it until now, and the Neptune15 seems fantastic to me.
The firmware I have is 01.00.10, but I see that there are new updates, but they do not appear on my device, how can I update to the latest version?

please download both firmware and upgrade guide for the latest firmware upgrade.

=====
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gFDga ... GCwp3rj2sV

firmware upgrade guide
======================
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IDJO2 ... udQIdmDqcV

AlexTM said:
Another thing, see if you can help me, I use the Blevo program to control this with the Turbo levo, but the Neptune's Bluetooth does not recognize me, so there are parameters that I cannot control, do you know if someone has got?
Regards.

sorry about that since Neptune can work and communicate directly with Android device.

Danny

this link does not work, it gives download error, I downloaded it from the previous post

AlexTM said:
OK, I look it up and tell it to you.
Thank you

checked your current firmware is updated, the latest version is 1.1.7 not 1.1.17 (it's typo when create for beta user last time).

we will amend its version number and description, sorry about that.

we can focus on your charging issues now.

Danny

Perfect, so I'm in the latest version, fantastic
My question is:
What is the ideal way to balance the cells, in my specific case I have cell number 8 that is much ahead of the others, and I want to balance it, I enter the loading screen, I give it to balance and see how it works on the cells, I leave it for a long time but I don't see that I can balance them.
Is it necessary to change the value of cell balance delta, or configure it in some way to make balancing more effective?

AlexTM said:
Perfect, so I'm in the latest version, fantastic
My question is:
What is the ideal way to balance the cells, in my specific case I have cell number 8 that is much ahead of the others, and I want to balance it, I enter the loading screen, I give it to balance and see how it works on the cells, I leave it for a long time but I don't see that I can balance them.
Is it necessary to change the value of cell balance delta, or configure it in some way to make balancing more effective?

if you want to balance only, you can connect only balance wire, not need to connect main discharge wire or connect with charger.
1. then go to DATAVIEW page, check your current CELL DELTA value e.g. 0.35v
2. then go to OPTION -> CHARGE -> OPTION, change the CELL BALANCE DELTA (MV) e.g. 100
3. click on the top right corner x icon back to CHARGE page, press the BALANCE button, you can start BALANCE only job, just leave it over-night, or stop and check after 2 hours, you should see the CELL DELTA value decrease.

Danny

Hello, I need help, I have changed my phone for a more modern one, the model is Xiaomi Mi note 10 pro, and I cannot link the neptune 15 via bluetooth, I have tried all kinds of configurations but there is no way, my wife has the Xiaomi redmi note 9s and i can't link it either.
The Mi note 10 pro has Android 10, and the Redmi note 9s Andoid 9
I can only link with Bluetooth with the Xiaomi redmi note 4 and with the Xiaomi Mi5, with these there is no problem.
Is it because of the version of Android that is more modern?
Any suggestion?

AlexTM said:
Hello, I need help, I have changed my phone for a more modern one, the model is Xiaomi Mi note 10 pro, and I cannot link the neptune 15 via bluetooth, I have tried all kinds of configurations but there is no way, my wife has the Xiaomi redmi note 9s and i can't link it either.
The Mi note 10 pro has Android 10, and the Redmi note 9s Andoid 9
I can only link with Bluetooth with the Xiaomi redmi note 4 and with the Xiaomi Mi5, with these there is no problem.
Is it because of the version of Android that is more modern?
Any suggestion?

We have Android 10 device without issues, look like both XIAOMI with version 9 and version 10 has bluetooth stack problem, what's redmi note 4 and Mi5's Android version ?

Danny

Hello, I already found the solution, it is incredible but it is true, in version 9/10 of android you have to have the bluetooth activated and also the GPS, amazing, I discovered it when installing an application to pair the bluetooth, and it asked me to connect the GPS.
I did the test and managed to connect my device and my wife's too.
well, fixed.

AlexTM said:
Hello, I already found the solution, it is incredible but it is true, in version 9/10 of android you have to have the bluetooth activated and also the GPS, amazing, I discovered it when installing an application to pair the bluetooth, and it asked me to connect the GPS.
I did the test and managed to connect my device and my wife's too.
well, fixed.

Hi Alex,

thanks for your information.
on version 9 and 10, it's requested LOCATION permission on first time running Neptune client, if you're ignored it then you need to grand it manually, do you remember XIAOMI has prompted for permission request ?

Danny

IMAGE 2020-09.jpg

Yes, I had the uvication permission activated, and it only works if I activate the GPS.

Very dissapointed with this purchase

Only supports Android phones.
My mistake for not reading the description very well but come on we are living in 2020.
Even cheap chinese crappy BMS support IOS
Is there any other way to set it up?

I don't have a lot of room in my batterycase but 10mm would probably work.
It's 13mm thick!!!! Doesn't fit. Why would you lie about that?
Some customers contacted you before about the wrong dimensions and you admitted it was incorrect but you still didn't change it on your page? False advertising!

Amp ratings? Almost no info on your webpage. In the user guide it says "DISCHARGE CURRENT RANGE 0 - 59.00A"
So I expect it to handle 50A. It comes with tiny 14AWG wires which are only rated to 15A.
So the 15 in "NEPTUNE 15" is the Amp rating? False advertising!

Last issue.
You put a fake amount of 50USD on the box which I understand and its OK.
But please inform the customer about this!
Customs asked me for invoices and I had to pay an additional 58€

So now I payed over 200USD for a BMS that looks cool but it's not as advertised.
Yes I can take it apart and solder on some extra wires and void the warranty but that shouldn't be necesarry with a 200USD BMS!
So dissapointed!

Back