Sur-Ron Battery upgrade

martinmertik said:
vitalik.t said:
martinmertik said:
vitalik.t said:
I've downloaded ASI Bacdoor app. It looks like it's impossible to configure the controller without ASI client account.
What can be done with non-configured controller?

Ofcourse, you need login credentials to use the app. When you buy controller from me you also get access to app 😀

Do those credentials also give access to specs documentation? I need specifically UART (ModBus) full dictionary, to use it with open-source displays.

Hey Martin,
I sent you a PM :)

late update from me, too busy at work.
my controller bricked, happens.
sad strory. but wait...
ASI is taking care of it, free rapairs. They will also pay shipping both ways and the customs fee, - this is nice..
Vendor has sent me another controller so I don't have to wait for the repairs of the first one!!!
This is an example of honest business, great support and trust.
I am proud to have a deal with Martin. :bigthumb:изображение_viber_2020-07-06_17-32-50.jpgизображение_viber_2020-07-06_17-32-53.jpg

ykrop4ik said:
late update from me, too busy at work.
I bricked the BAC 8000 controller. Looks like I saved to flush during power shut down. This should not brick the controller but also user should not shut the f...... power during save.
sad strory. but wait...
ASI is taking care of it, free rapairs. They will also pay shipping both ways and the customs fee, - this is nice..
Vendor has sent me another controller so I don't have to wait for the repairs of the first one!!!
This is an example of honest business, great support and trust.
I am proud to have a deal with Martin. :bigthumb:изображение_viber_2020-07-06_17-32-50.jpgизображение_viber_2020-07-06_17-32-53.jpg

Sounds like i need to order from Martin myself. Heard so much good of him!

That sounds so much better service than Adaptto.
I had to pay for shipping both ways and got a controller that got burned again after their repair.

Was in touch with Martin recently myself - responsive and to the point. :bigthumb:

Martin could you email me the bracket files for the bac 8000 please, I can get them printed before the control arrives, could you send me tracking Info also, msg you via face book, but it doesent look like you have picked it up yet (you have my email Jonti Nrubdoog on fb) regards John

johnyw1 said:
Martin could you email me the bracket files for the bac 8000 please, I can get them printed before the control arrives, could you send me tracking Info also, msg you via face book, but it doesent look like you have picked it up yet (you have my email Jonti Nrubdoog on fb) regards John

Hey, I'm on vacation until Monday. I will send you tracking number on Monday. I will send you stl file today or I maybe could print you the actual bracket.

Hello i am interested in a bac4000 shipped to USA. Do you have any in stock and are willing to ship to USA postal code 81401. Thanks

MileHighGuy said:
Hello i am interested in a bac4000 shipped to USA. Do you have any in stock and are willing to ship to USA postal code 81401. Thanks

Hey, you can send me private message. :D

999zip999 said:
Can you put the prices in the first post it's part of ES

The prices are already in his first post

martinmertik said:
ASI BAC 800 BT 72V 210€ / BAC 2000 BT 335€ / BAC 4000 BT 500€
7CsGq91.jpg

ASI BAC 8000 BT 730€
SFy9zBU.jpg

My bad thank you. He wrote it in English I only speak and read American. I'm getting an 855 with my new MID Drive I had ordered about 5 weeks ago it's on its way but it just takes a while. Cyc gen for 2..

Hi Martin,
Does ASI controllers able to analog regenerative breaks until 0 rpm (I need replace the rear mechanichal brake with engine regen)?

I am searching a replace for my Kelly KBS72121X to pair with Revolt 120 pro, witch model do you suggest?
Many thanks

jonnydrive said:
Hi Martin,
Does ASI controllers able to analog regenerative breaks until 0 rpm (I need replace the rear mechanichal brake with engine regen)?

I am searching a replace for my Kelly KBS72121X to pair with Revolt 120 pro, witch model do you suggest?
Many thanks

Hey,

I would suggest you to go with BAC 4000 for that extra power. And yes Regen works all the way to 0 rpm and provides really strong braking power. I don't have rear brake on one of my ebikes that I run with BAC 4000.

martinmertik said:
jonnydrive said:
Hi Martin,

Many thanks

Hey,

I would suggest you to go with BAC 4000 for that extra power. And yes Regen works all the way to 0 rpm and provides really strong braking power. I don't have rear brake on one of my ebikes that I run with BAC 4000.

Thanks Martin,

PM sent

I Would like to buy a BAC855 with Harness for BBSHD mid drive.
Can you send me a pm
Thanx Martin

I’m also looking to buy the ASI BAC 855 controller with harness for the Bafang BBSHD with the EggRider2. I have tried emailing also.
Kindly
/Stefan

Back